DarkAztek's avatar - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 06:30 PM   #1
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

It's friggin huge. Though, very nice and fitting for him. Don't you agree!?

Old 11-04-2006, 06:35 PM   #2
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

yea its huge XD.......but i like it o.o.....
Old 11-04-2006, 06:54 PM   #3
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I do!
I was going to give rep to him, but apparently I've given him so much I need to spread it around before I give any more...
Old 11-04-2006, 06:58 PM   #4
beautiful-green-beast
Shiddy-Chicken

beautiful-green-beast is an unknown quantity at this point

I just noticed that aswell. Although I have to say, the avatar itself is pretty formfitting.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us'.
And I'll whisper...no."

-Rorschach
Old 11-04-2006, 07:15 PM   #5
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
I do!
I was going to give rep to him, but apparently I've given him so much I need to spread it around before I give any more...
Yeah. I want to give more reps to Miburo and him for destroying that one anti-gay guy in the gay marriage thread, but alas, I've already given reps to em.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:28 PM   #6
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Yeah. It's big. I'm gunna edit it down just a little bit more so it doesn't stretch the sides too much. But the length can be a little bit longer since it doesn't actually stretch my posts.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Closed Thread