The Guild - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-06-2006, 02:43 PM   #1
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold
The Guild

ok this place is for everyone and anyone. Its a place to chill, a place to buy stuff a place to work. let me explain. Need a weapon any kind? Get one here!
Want to battle someone in a sword fight or just brawl with someone? well this is ur place! want something to eat, or want to buy another advanced weaponn well then this place is for u.
The Guild- The Warriors/champions hangout and Whatever else.
Bored, want to play a game. come here. U just wanna spar with someone fighting or just wanna fight someone, well here u go. Want a job, well then fine! Make urself a any person u desire and make something as ur job. This place is the old, traditional way of living and new. so come on in and enjoy~

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2006, 02:50 PM   #2
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: The Guild

i already have all the atillery i need
Old 11-06-2006, 03:19 PM   #3
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Need any upgrades then....

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 11-06-2006, 03:29 PM   #4
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

never, its always up to date >.>
Old 11-06-2006, 04:17 PM   #5
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I already have a weapon: the souls of the damned...Muhuwahahahahahahaha!
...*ahem* But I think I'll buy a dagger, just in case.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 05:26 PM   #6
Mooch

if you need to use a weapon you aren't truly awesome.

Unless of course, the weapon is something of awesomeness. Then it's alright, but a tacky little shop like this would not even import such weapons
Old 11-06-2006, 05:36 PM   #7
sasuke_power
The Reaper

of course it would. It is the Guild. Weapons from all dimensions. They are free so if u want just ask.

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 11-06-2006, 05:37 PM   #8
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

I want a weapon for great justice. O_o

So true.

shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 05:38 PM   #9
sasuke_power
The Reaper

Hmm, we have swords of great justice. which would u like..

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 11-06-2006, 05:40 PM   #10
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

is it shiny?.....my weapon for great justice has to be shiny. <_<

So true.

Old 11-06-2006, 05:41 PM   #11
sasuke_power
The Reaper

yes it glows with the evervescent light that is justice. (it also glows a bright red when evil comes near. thats our special edition sword though) will that be in a long sword edition>>??

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 11-06-2006, 05:42 PM   #12
shadowclone
Genbu

hmmm...i need to try it out first. may I?

So true.

Old 11-06-2006, 05:43 PM   #13
sasuke_power
The Reaper

ok! go head, DONT break it though. its our new edition

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 11-06-2006, 05:44 PM   #14
shadowclone
Genbu

joink!!!

*runs off with weapon*

<_<

So true.

Old 11-06-2006, 05:48 PM   #15
sasuke_power
The Reaper

its ok, it was free anyway o_0....
who else needs help, i feel like sparring with someone////

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300