The Guild - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-06-2006, 06:41 PM   #31
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Guild

ok everythings free ur right. anyone want anywork???

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300

Last edited by sasuke_power; 11-07-2006 at 09:33 AM.
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2006, 04:50 PM   #32
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

*resurrects thread using evil voodoo magic* Ahem! It is time for the sparring match between myself and sasuke_power. May the better man coughmecough win!

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 04:52 PM   #33
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Ok . I get into batosai stance. I use katana. ready, u shall loose

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 11-08-2006, 04:54 PM   #34
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Heh. *draws katana and falls into battle stance* Make your move.

Old 11-08-2006, 04:57 PM   #35
sasuke_power
The Reaper

I throw my sheath off my sword straight at u. I rush toward u at the same time and get ready to slash with blinding speed (oh yeah no god moding or doing impossible crap) by the way u can carry 2 weps if u want. I have a hook sword sheathed on my right leg

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 11-08-2006, 05:02 PM   #36
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

I also have shuriken, that will be my second weapon. *blocks the sheath, then throws shuriken at sp* Oh, and not godmoding means you have to take some hits, keep that in mind.

Old 11-08-2006, 05:04 PM   #37
sasuke_power
The Reaper

of course. use arm to knock away shuriken, but gets cut in process. the sheath was only a distraction. takes out hook sword and swipes at one of ur legs while doing a spinning kick (kinda like mugen does in samurai champloo).

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 11-08-2006, 05:11 PM   #38
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

*jumps over sword, but gets tripped by sp's leg* Crap! *raises katana to defend*

Old 11-08-2006, 05:19 PM   #39
sasuke_power
The Reaper

throws hook sword toward katana, to try and grab it with the hook at the end of the sword, use katana in other hand to strike at ur body (crap im open now)

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 11-08-2006, 05:23 PM   #40
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

*sp's sword pierces shoulder* Now I have you! *throws shuriken upwards at sp's throat, and swings katana to deflect hooked sword*

Old 11-08-2006, 05:30 PM   #41
sasuke_power
The Reaper

hmm, my throat huh.i throw my katana up to block ur shuriken then i find i got cut on my throat. nice one. but u failed to realise my hook swords hook already had ur katana in its hook. throws ur katana to the floor. crap im bleed,ing. puts bandage around neck

i gotta go see u tomorrow

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 11-08-2006, 05:31 PM   #42
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

Fool. *takes advantage of sp's distraction (bandaging his throat) to punch him in the face, then make an attempt to grab my sword*

Old 11-08-2006, 05:32 PM   #43
sasuke_power
The Reaper

HAH U FELL FOR MY DISTRACTION GOOD. slashes u on ur spine while u attempt to pick up sword

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 11-08-2006, 05:36 PM   #44
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

...I don't think you could have taken a punch to the face without reacting at all. And I doubt that you have the accuracy to slash through my spine while I'm moving as fast as I can.

Old 11-15-2006, 10:52 AM   #45
sasuke_power
The Reaper

ys i can. *uses necromacy pwers to revive thread mwaaahaa

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300