Emos of the World Unite.... - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

View Poll Results: Vegeta VS Sasuke, whos more emo?
Vegeta 1 7.69%
Sasuke 12 92.31%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2006, 06:05 PM   #16
Miburo

Re: Emos of the World Unite....

I don't know the difference. >.>

Just seems like emos are extremely sissy versions of goths to me. Like if they were pokemon emo would be a squirtle and goth would be the second version of squirtle, you know, the one with the tail and ears. Wartortle or something, I don't know. Either way, they both kinda suck. Just one is way more lame than the other.

Old 11-15-2006, 06:14 PM   #17
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

Sasuke and vegeta aren't EMO!!
Old 11-15-2006, 06:21 PM   #18
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKR34v3r View Post
Sasuke and vegeta aren't EMO!!
Well, you're right about Vegeta. But Sasuke is emo as emo can be, short of black makeup and scarred wrists.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:26 PM   #19
Miburo

Sasuke knows how to fight though, that's not typical for emo. And he has a real reason to have a negative personality, also not typical for emo.

'Woe is me, my girlfriend has dumped me. Life is everlasting sorrow. eyyye'vve beecooome sooo nuuumb! /wrist'
Old 11-15-2006, 06:27 PM   #20
Haku2099
Chuunin

Haku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I don't know the difference. >.>

Just seems like emos are extremely sissy versions of goths to me. Like if they were pokemon emo would be a squirtle and goth would be the second version of squirtle, you know, the one with the tail and ears. Wartortle or something, I don't know. Either way, they both kinda suck. Just one is way more lame than the other.
well that's your opinion though, and I can understand why you think emo's suck, but I don't understand your problem with goths. They're dirrerent so what, I've had so many people tell me it's so much better to act normal, but I don't see what's great about being normal, I'd rather everyone thought me weird.

The one and only Furry Ninja.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/52112

Click the link to help hatch my dragon egg please
Haku2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:27 PM   #21
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Well, you're right about Vegeta. But Sasuke is emo as emo can be, short of black makeup and scarred wrists.
scarred wrist maybe from trainng (I have never seen scarred wrist) Make up is probably the sharingan's illusion.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:51 PM   #22
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Lol Agreed.

Vegeta = Not emo, but he could kill Sasuke in about five seconds. <.<

Sasgay, I mean Sasuke = Emo. Nuff said.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:05 PM   #23
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku2099 View Post
well that's your opinion though, and I can understand why you think emo's suck, but I don't understand your problem with goths. They're dirrerent so what, I've had so many people tell me it's so much better to act normal, but I don't see what's great about being normal, I'd rather everyone thought me weird.
I know it's my opinion. Who's opinion would it be when I'm stating it? >.>;

I wouldn't say being goth makes you different, since you're just doing what all the other goths do if you're throwing yourself under the goth label afterall. You're just like any other goth. That's not being different or weird....it's just like any other unpopular click, emo included. Being different or unique would involve not being a part of any particular group, not blending into one.

As for your "I can understand not liking emo, but can't understand your beef with goth" comment, what the heck? They're very similar as far as I can tell. It'd be almost wrong to not like one but like the other. The only differences I can see are in appearance. Kinda. Both camps write lame, angst or whiny poetry about death or getting dumbed or life sucking. Both do the /wrist thing. Both consist of mostly skinny, weak looking dudes who cry a lot. Both have people who like Linkin Park...Both are pretty lame...

The only difference I can see is some clothing or appearance styles (and even that's pretty similar if you don't count the girl jeans on dudes emo thing). Ideal wise they're pretty much the same, just one cries more I think.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:14 PM   #24
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

vegeta was never emo, jus vain.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:29 PM   #25
Azure Doll
Academy Student

Azure Doll is an unknown quantity at this point

Sasuke is emo?...well he's quiet at first, but then he goes to the evil side, which is not really emo.
If Sasuke is considered emo, then it would be at the beggining if the series. Now he just wants attention.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:32 PM   #26
Haku2099
Chuunin

Haku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I know it's my opinion. Who's opinion would it be when I'm stating it? >.>;

I wouldn't say being goth makes you different, since you're just doing what all the other goths do if you're throwing yourself under the goth label afterall. You're just like any other goth. That's not being different or weird....it's just like any other unpopular click, emo included. Being different or unique would involve not being a part of any particular group, not blending into one.

As for your "I can understand not liking emo, but can't understand your beef with goth" comment, what the heck? They're very similar as far as I can tell. It'd be almost wrong to not like one but like the other. The only differences I can see are in appearance. Kinda. Both camps write lame, angst or whiny poetry about death or getting dumbed or life sucking. Both do the /wrist thing. Both consist of mostly skinny, weak looking dudes who cry a lot. Both have people who like Linkin Park...Both are pretty lame...

The only difference I can see is some clothing or appearance styles (and even that's pretty similar if you don't count the girl jeans on dudes emo thing). Ideal wise they're pretty much the same, just one cries more I think.
well I guess that goths where your from aren't very origanal if they're all alike, but where I am there are usually some differences, and for another thing not all goths are sucidal, yeah I was once, but I got my life back together I just kept the dark attitude, yes I like linkin park, I also like metalica. and as for not liking emos, i didn't say that I said I understood your point of veiw, personally I think you need to learn to just accept people for who they are. you come across as a little closed minded.

Old 11-15-2006, 08:35 PM   #27
typhoon_4434
Missing-Nin

typhoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these parts

'kay, calling Vegeta Emo, is like calling Broly a pansy
or some other lame DBZ reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkr34v3r
scarred wrist maybe from trainng (I have never seen scarred wrist) Make up is probably the sharingan's illusion.
Means he doesn't have those

Sasuke is emo anyways, he hates the world, he cries himself to sleep every night... and he likes men
thee end
typhoon_4434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:42 PM   #28
Haku2099
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon_4434 View Post
'kay, calling Vegeta Emo, is like calling Broly a pansy
or some other lame DBZ reference

Means he doesn't have those

Sasuke is emo anyways, he hates the world, he cries himself to sleep every night... and he likes men
thee end
don't know about the liking men part, though it would explaine a lot, but he dose come across as emo.

Old 11-15-2006, 08:44 PM   #29
typhoon_4434
Missing-Nin

typhoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these parts

I was jesting about the liking men part, which I could prove

He has like every girl except Hinata after him
and he rejects them all
when you have hot women after you, you don't reject them

yes, he does come off as Emo, but can be easily proven not to be
I mean, I'd be emo too if my big brother killed my whole family and village
typhoon_4434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:48 PM   #30
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon_4434 View Post
I was jesting about the liking men part, which I could prove

He has like every girl except Hinata after him
and he rejects them all
when you have hot women after you, you don't reject them

yes, he does come off as Emo, but can be easily proven not to be
I mean, I'd be emo too if my big brother killed my whole family and village
*coughHyprocritecough* >_> *whistles*

I still dont see what the point of this thread is. o_0

Emo= lonely attentionwhores