Emos of the World Unite.... - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

View Poll Results: Vegeta VS Sasuke, whos more emo?
Vegeta 1 7.69%
Sasuke 12 92.31%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2006, 09:03 PM   #31
Haku2099
Chuunin
 
Haku2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chakona
Age: 29
Posts: 310
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Haku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enough
Re: Emos of the World Unite....

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon_4434 View Post
I was jesting about the liking men part, which I could prove

He has like every girl except Hinata after him
and he rejects them all
when you have hot women after you, you don't reject them

yes, he does come off as Emo, but can be easily proven not to be
I mean, I'd be emo too if my big brother killed my whole family and village
which is why I said it would explain alot.

@shadowclone- there is no real point to this thread, simply for people like you to bash on emo's and goths it seems.
__________________

The one and only Furry Ninja.


http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/52112

Click the link to help hatch my dragon egg please
Haku2099 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-15-2006, 09:05 PM   #32
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Emos of the World Unite....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku2099 View Post
well I guess that goths where your from aren't very origanal if they're all alike, but where I am there are usually some differences, and for another thing not all goths are sucidal, yeah I was once, but I got my life back together I just kept the dark attitude, yes I like linkin park, I also like metalica. and as for not liking emos, i didn't say that I said I understood your point of veiw, personally I think you need to learn to just accept people for who they are. you come across as a little closed minded.
By calling yourself goth you are saying that you fall under the same category as everyone else that's goth. Like if someone were to say they're a republican, I'd assume they are saying that they believe in a majority of the views and ideas shared among the republican party. So if you willingly label yourself as goth, then you're saying that you share the similar ideals found within the gothic click. There's nothing unique or individualistic about simply being goth because there's a shit-ton of them.

And I'm not close-minded, if someone just happens to like something that goths/emo also like, but don't refer to themselves in some lame group then that's usually cool with me. I couldn't care less if someone wears all black or likes lame music (except linkin park...>.>). But once someone starts trying to act a part then I start thinking they're douchebags.

Perhaps my definitions are a bit off on the two categories? What qualities must someone have to be a goth, and what qualities must someone have to be emo? Because according to what I've seen/read/heard these qualties involve being lame in one way or another.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:18 PM   #33
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas
 
Ninja48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 305
Posts: 2,466
Thanks: 179
Thanked 636 Times in 249 Posts
Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Emos of the World Unite....




@Haku2099, It's rather close minded to think that you're open minded. True open minded people are modest. It's also a bit close minded to call other people close minded, not that I'm suggesting that you are. By claiming you are goth and non-conformist, you are comforming to a way anyway. Therefore, it's a tad hypocritical.
__________________

Last edited by Ninja48; 11-15-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:18 PM   #34
LonelyNinja
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Emos of the World Unite....

Lol! XD

That's too funny.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:21 PM   #35
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Emos of the World Unite....

Nin48-I lol'd. 4chan? If so, I've got to check that site out sometime.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:23 PM   #36
Haku2099
Chuunin
 
Haku2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chakona
Age: 29
Posts: 310
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Haku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enough
Re: Emos of the World Unite....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
By calling yourself goth you are saying that you fall under the same category as everyone else that's goth. Like if someone were to say they're a republican, I'd assume they are saying that they believe in a majority of the views and ideas shared among the republican party. So if you willingly label yourself as goth, then you're saying that you share the similar ideals found within the gothic click. There's nothing unique or individualistic about simply being goth because there's a shit-ton of them.

And I'm not close-minded, if someone just happens to like something that goths/emo also like, but don't refer to themselves in some lame group then that's usually cool with me. I couldn't care less if someone wears all black or likes lame music (except linkin park...>.>). But once someone starts trying to act a part then I start thinking they're douchebags.

Perhaps my definitions are a bit off on the two categories? What qualities must someone have to be a goth, and what qualities must someone have to be emo? Because according to what I've seen/read/heard these qualties involve being lame in one way or another.
for one thing If I've offended you then I apolagize, I just can't stand people who make fun of others for being different or for having problems, and that's what it sounds like your doing. and as for your deffinitions, the only thing your wrong on in the emo catagory is that all emo's are whiners who feel sorry for them selves just because they got dumped. most people who are emo( at least where I live ) are the way they are because they've been rejected by the popular groups or because people have made fun of them their whole lives for being different. and most of the goths where I live just enjoy being different, yeh they were mostly black, and can be pretty weird but, mostly it's because we just try to be different from those who don't like us. if you have a problem with it, guess what that strikes me as a little close minded.
@ninja48-I'm not concerned with your opinion, you guys seem to think it funny to make fun of those who are sucidal and guess what I have a problem with that. if you want to critisize me, make sure your a better person than me. I'll do my best to be nice to someone even if I don't like them, I've even helped someone out of some bad times even after they gave me a hard time. I don't think being open minded has anything to do with being modest it has a lot to do with being accepting of others differences.
__________________

The one and only Furry Ninja.


http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/52112

Click the link to help hatch my dragon egg please

Last edited by Haku2099; 11-15-2006 at 09:28 PM.
Haku2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:28 PM   #37
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas
 
Ninja48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 305
Posts: 2,466
Thanks: 179
Thanked 636 Times in 249 Posts
Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Emos of the World Unite....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Nin48-I lol'd. 4chan? If so, I've got to check that site out sometime.
Yep. Before browsing 4chan, you must read up on their "memes," or, their popular inside-joke-like phrases: http://www.lurkmore.com/wiki/index.php?title=4chan

Also, watch out for threads with child pr0n, or CP. Gay penis threads, too. And be prepared to see many many stupid (yet ironically funny) posts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by you
@ninja48-I'm not concerned with your opinion, you guys seem to think it funny to make fun of those who are sucidal and guess what I have a problem with that. if you want to critisize me, make sure your a better person than me. I'll do my best to be nice to someone even if I don't like them, I've even helped someone out of some bad times even after they gave me a hard time. I don't think being open minded has anything to do with being modest it has a lot to do with being accepting of others differences.
Take a joke, man. I'm not serious about it. If someone is truely suicidal, I won't make fun of them. I'd offer help in every way I possibly can. And I know what you mean about being nice to someone even if you don't like them.

About open mindedness, I was referring to how you consider your mind. If you openly consider that you are indeed open minded, I believe that by doing so, you're not considering that your mind may not be as open as you think it is. Therefore, by overlooking something rather general, you're being a little close minded. I can never truely say that I'm open minded, because there's always someone else with more experience; if I were to talk to myself in the past, I may realize that I knew less and were more closed minded back then. By considering the status of your mind, or being modest about it, you are being more open minded than if you simply state your mind's status.
__________________

Last edited by Ninja48; 11-15-2006 at 09:36 PM.
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:37 PM   #38
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Emos of the World Unite....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku2099 View Post
for one thing If I've offended you then I apolagize, I just can't stand people who make fun of others for being different or for having problems, and that's what it sounds like your doing. and as for your deffinitions, the only thing your wrong on in the emo catagory is that all emo's are whiners who feel sorry for them selves just because they got dumped. most people who are emo( at least where I live ) are the way they are because they've been rejected by the popular groups or because people have made fun of them their whole lives for being different. and most of the goths where I live just enjoy being different, yeh they were mostly black, and can be pretty weird but, mostly it's because we just try to be different from those who don't like us. if you have a problem with it, guess what that strikes me as a little close minded.
Heh, I'm not offended. Why would I be? You're wrong. ; )

I don't have any problem with people being different. But being goth/emo doesn't make you different (or atleast not any more different than anyone else...), you're part of the same group as all the other goths/emos. Nothing unique about that.

And I was using the "emos whine because they got dumped" thing as an example showing that they usually whine about petty crap that everyone goes through. I bet everyone has been rejected by someone or some group at some point in their lives. Even me, and I'm like..the pinnacle of awesomeness. Dumbasses call me stupid all the time, I couldn't care less. I certainly don't go down to Hot Topic and buy some female jeans and lip gloss. You know why? Because that's freakin' lame.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:40 PM   #39
Haku2099
Chuunin
 
Haku2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chakona
Age: 29
Posts: 310
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Haku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enough
Re: Emos of the World Unite....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Heh, I'm not offended. Why would I be? You're wrong. ; )

I don't have any problem with people being different. But being goth/emo doesn't make you different (or atleast not any more different than anyone else...), you're part of the same group as all the other goths/emos. Nothing unique about that.

And I was using the "emos whine because they got dumped" thing as an example showing that they usually whine about petty crap that everyone goes through. I bet everyone has been rejected by someone or some group at some point in their lives. Even me, and I'm like..the pinnacle of awesomeness. Dumbasses call me stupid all the time, I couldn't care less. I certainly don't go down to Hot Topic and buy some female jeans and lip gloss. You know why? Because that's freakin' lame.
okay, if that is what you belive that's cool, but I have a small question for you. Why are you hanging out in a thread called emo's of the world unite.
wouldn't this be a place for you to avoid since you don't like emo's?
oh, and by the way just because you've been rejected before dosen't mean you know what it's like to be rejected your whole life by those you try to be friends with. so don't say that you're experienced enough with that kind of rejection to understand them.
and I happen to like hot topic, but the only thing I've baught there is a naruto head band.
__________________

The one and only Furry Ninja.


http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/52112

Click the link to help hatch my dragon egg please

Last edited by Haku2099; 11-15-2006 at 09:43 PM.
Haku2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:13 PM   #40
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Emos of the World Unite....

Nin48-Oh, damn. So that's like the birthplace of almost every internet fad I've seen, that's where everyone gets that shit. Silly me. ; ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakurandomnumbershere
okay, if that is what you belive that's cool, but I have a small question for you. Why are you hanging out in a thread called emo's of the world unite.
wouldn't this be a place for you to avoid since you don't like emo's?
oh, and by the way just because you've been rejected before dosen't mean you know what it's like to be rejected your whole life by those you try to be friends with. so don't say that you're experienced enough with that kind of rejection to understand them.
and I happen to like hot topic, but the only thing I've baught there is a naruto head band.
Because I'm mean and the debate section has been boring lately. >.>

And how the hell would you know how many times I've been rejected? It happens all the time. "No, I'm not going to play videogames with you, you'll own me," "Hell no, I won't arm-wrestle you, I like my arms not broken. Thank you," No way, we won't go to the club with you, then there won't be any chicks for us!" You think they're the only people with problems? No one understands MY torment. /wrist ; )

Seriously though, the vast majority of people don't fit in all the time. Everyplace I worked I didn't fit in at all. At Walmart everyone took things so seriously, and all hated me because I didn't give a shit if we were 0.02% down in sales or whatever. Literally everyone there hated me, and I worked there for two years. And I didn't listen to Linkin Park, write emo poetry, or anything. Not being the winner of the popularity contest doesn't give anyone an excuse for being a lameass.

Unless you're seriously suggesting that the majority of goth-emo kids out there have had absolutely zero friends ever and were treated like quasi-moto their entire lives....In which case I'll be forced to lol.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:27 PM   #41
Haku2099
Chuunin
 
Haku2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chakona
Age: 29
Posts: 310
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Haku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enough
Re: Emos of the World Unite....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Nin48-Oh, damn. So that's like the birthplace of almost every internet fad I've seen, that's where everyone gets that shit. Silly me. ; ;



Because I'm mean and the debate section has been boring lately. >.>

And how the hell would you know how many times I've been rejected? It happens all the time. "No, I'm not going to play videogames with you, you'll own me," "Hell no, I won't arm-wrestle you, I like my arms not broken. Thank you," No way, we won't go to the club with you, then there won't be any chicks for us!" You think they're the only people with problems? No one understands MY torment. /wrist ; )

Seriously though, the vast majority of people don't fit in all the time. Everyplace I worked I didn't fit in at all. At Walmart everyone took things so seriously, and all hated me because I didn't give a shit if we were 0.02% down in sales or whatever. Literally everyone there hated me, and I worked there for two years. And I didn't listen to Linkin Park, write emo poetry, or anything. Not being the winner of the popularity contest doesn't give anyone an excuse for being a lameass.

Unless you're seriously suggesting that the majority of goth-emo kids out there have had absolutely zero friends ever and were treated like quasi-moto their entire lives....In which case I'll be forced to lol.
no I'm not, but you can't just assume that everyone of them are just being this way to get attention, some have real problems. I went through life with very little freinds and most of the ones i had turned their backs on me when I needed them. that's what sent me down that path. I relate to emo's and goths better because I know what most of them are going through and how hard it can be to get your life back on track
@ninja48-I understand what your talking about and I don't consider myself as open minded really just more understanding. I've always been the one that people come too with their problems. I guess it's because I'm an empath.
__________________

The one and only Furry Ninja.


http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/52112

Click the link to help hatch my dragon egg please
Haku2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:46 PM   #42
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Emos of the World Unite....

See, that's the thing. Do you think people had similar problems before the whole goth-emo fads came about? Of course, because those same problems you just discribed aren't rare at all. Yet none of them make a huge fashion/lifestyle out of it. It's a fad, plain and simple. An extremely lame fad, at that.

Don't try to make excuses for people being lameasses, it's really pretty silly.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:53 PM   #43
Haku2099
Chuunin
 
Haku2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chakona
Age: 29
Posts: 310
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Haku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enough
Re: Emos of the World Unite....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
See, that's the thing. Do you think people had similar problems before the whole goth-emo fads came about? Of course, because those same problems you just discribed aren't rare at all. Yet none of them make a huge fashion/lifestyle out of it. It's a fad, plain and simple. An extremely lame fad, at that.

Don't try to make excuses for people being lameasses, it's really pretty silly.
whose making excuses, I know there are some out there that are just looking for attention, but as I said there are some with real problems, and if that's how they choose to express those problems then I don't know why people like you have a problem with it. and as for it being a fad, that's true for the most part, it's also become a part of society so I don't see that there is any point in complaining about it. so why not just leave these people alone if you don't wish to help them. and just ignore those who only want attention.
__________________

The one and only Furry Ninja.


http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/52112

Click the link to help hatch my dragon egg please
Haku2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:59 PM   #44
slayer91
Hunter-Nin
 
slayer91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Animal House
Age: 22
Posts: 1,087
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Emos of the World Unite....

they both arent emo.....
__________________
In the end we're all just chalklines on the concrete
Drawn only to be washed away
For the time that I've been given
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 11:42 PM   #45
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Emos of the World Unite....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku2099 View Post
whose making excuses, I know there are some out there that are just looking for attention, but as I said there are some with real problems, and if that's how they choose to express those problems then I don't know why people like you have a problem with it. and as for it being a fad, that's true for the most part, it's also become a part of society so I don't see that there is any point in complaining about it. so why not just leave these people alone if you don't wish to help them. and just ignore those who only want attention.
You are. I'm saying that being emo-goth is lame, and listed why. You go "But some of them have real problems lolz!" which is an (poor) excuse as to why they're like that. You've yet to pose any sort of counter-argument against the fact that it is lame as all hell to be a fricken emo-goth.

And I do leave them alone. I don't sneak into their emo-goth hideouts and throw dog poo at them, or dropkick them as they're walking down the street. The topic came up, I was bored, so I started talking about them. If you disagree and think I'm somehow wrong (lol) then go ahead and show me the error of my ways. Don't whine and say I should just pretend they don't exist, that's gothmo. >.>
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.