Naruto RPG FC - Page 407 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:12 PM   #6091
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice
Re: Naruto RPG FC

OOC: awesome so i guess we can just start from anywhere but it would make sence to start where we left an with the fun we have here it just might bring pepl baq here so you'll hav to be active here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Zatch Bell_lover is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-04-2009, 07:24 PM   #6092
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

hey guys .... well your the first to know that I am back and in action... well sorry for the absentees but I'm back and ready to roll

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:18 AM   #6093
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road

ooc: BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY EARLY NEW YEAR :]

ic:
recreating character:
Name: Kilo Ebi
Hidden Village: Rain
Appearance: Red jacket with a undershirt underneath. Regular ninja pants with weapon holster attached to the right leg. Personal water jar *8 inches* attach to the left hip. headband around forehead with toothpick in mouth. Water blue eyes and short spiky black hair.
Skill/ ninjutsu info: just the basics, mild taijutsu, excellent chakra control, slow but makes up for it through intelligence, water based justus especially, and really good with ninja weapons.
Bloodline: Water eyes. *Blue eyes that can change humidity and controls certain water which is inside his personal water jar*
Background: Has an older brother and younger sister. Parents just reside in the hidden village of rain, but do not associate with Kilo a lot anymore. Family barely got by during Kilo's childhood. Now thanks to the older brother, the family is thriving fine. A pretty common background.

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:43 AM   #6094
~T-Chidori-Sasuke~
The TCS U_U'

~T-Chidori-Sasuke~ is an unknown quantity at this point

i wanna join

~T-Chidori-Sasuke~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:27 PM   #6095
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

ooc: post your character on the thread with name, bloodline, country, and any important to know information.

ic: Kilo stand on a tall oak tree outside his village, waiting for the kage to assign him to a mission.

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

do not read on.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 02-09-2010, 12:33 PM   #6096
:Sakura:
Genin

:Sakura: is an unknown quantity at this point

ooc: i've made a new banner for yous i'm a little new at it so hope you like it and i'll post my character up soon

Last edited by :Sakura:; 02-09-2010 at 12:34 PM.
:Sakura: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #6097
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

ooc: Haha nice :]

ic: Bored, Kilo sits lays on the tree branch, takes out his iPod and listens to Bedrock. Suddenly, two ninjas appear and attacks him. Little did they know he was just a clone. From behind, Kilo knocks them both out.
"Guess thats a reminder that I can't slack off..." Kilo heads towards the village for an assignment.

do not read on.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 04-26-2011, 12:06 PM   #6098
sakurablossem123
"amaterasu mother to all"

sakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura about

Srry guys I'm back T-T FORGIVE ME yeah I don't have a computer anymore and I saved up to get an itouch anyway I read everything so I'm caught up here's my new characters

Name: Luna serena inori
Village: hidden star village
Apperance: long blonde hair with one purple bang a reddish purple bellyshirt with a black vest, black skirt with netted shorts her head band us used as a belt she has black leather knee boots and wears a black crescent moon collar and fake wolf ears
Skill: bad at genjutsu great at taijutsu terrific with ninjutsu she has a tough time handeling weapons but makes up for it with her cunnning ability to outmenuver her opponents she can conceal herself with ease she is great with wind techniques
Bloodline: since she lived In the star village her bloodline uses the luner changes. At the full moon she can turn into a wolf untill the new quarter moon with ten she can only use wolf senses
Background: she was born in the star village and her parents died when age was very young causing her to become a delinquent exiling her from the village because of her actions. She is the only one
left in her family that she knows if with the bloodline she travels with an intelligent wolf who has sworn to protect her she also travels as a performer for money (singer)

Name: koryo Kurasaki ( inori)
Village: rain
Apperance: usually takes the form of a white wolf with black paws ear tips and tail tip weres re same collar as Luna human form is basically the same as the wolf black hair white outfit with black cuffs no shows and the collar
Skill: great genjutsu and ninjutsu but bad taijutsu he is extremely fast and smart his basic element is fire but he uses water too
Bloodline: same as luna but more advanced
Background his mom was from the star village and she died while he was young sending him to live with his father who was a drunkard and beat koryo untill he ran away and joined Luna

UPDATE: I've emailed seal master and he has given me permission to use all of his characters since he is not coming back

IC: Iv watched as tsubasa walked away and sighed "might as well join them. Hey guys wait up!" iva ran up to join them. She silently thought to herself, ' I wonder when dioxus will show up for me'

A pretty you g girl walked near the entrance of the hidden leaf village. " well were hear at last koryo, this is it, what we've been searching for."
"yes Luna it is." koryo sat on his huanches andsared at the villages symbol with pride showing in his eyes

Devestation quietly followed wrath

Co-Owner of the Naruto RPG FC

Okami Amaterasu

Last edited by sakurablossem123; 04-27-2011 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Update
sakurablossem123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:18 PM   #6099
Lovingflower
O.O my cookie!! lol

Lovingflower is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I'm new here and was invited by Sakurablossem123 and I thought it be nice to try out this rpg. I hope my profiles is ok? If i need to fix anything in their profiles?
Name: Hideki

Village: Darkening Mist

Appearence: platinum blonde hair that goes a bit past his ears, brown eyes, pants with chains on both sides (tripp pants), a white t-shirt, and he wears a replica sword for a necklace.

Skill: He is a jumper (fast teleporter), he is a gunner, he works best during fogs or heavy mist in the air, he is good at maniuplating things and turning them into little droplets. He is good with taijutsu.

Bloodline: A vampire or Mist Walker

Background: He is son of the unknown Hokage who plans to help Madadra take over the world and to help take down the enemy village Silent Wind. He leaves this village on the hope to find his own way and he soon falls for the Priestess's Daughter Ayumi of the enemy village Silent Wind

Name: Ayumi

Village: Silent Wind

Appearence: Long pink hair that covers her left eye, she has blue eyes, she wears a white cloak (with a hood she always wears ), a black dress under it, and black knee highs.

Skill:Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. She is a trained assassin and an appertince(priestess). She is good at using elements of nature, wind is her speciality, and she also has a small hand at healing.

Bloodline:She is known as the daughter of the wind, she has alot of speed, and she uses the skills of many different animals.

Background: Daughter of the Priestess of the village and an assassin she learns at a young age most of her skills and when she is older what she must do. Protect the village and the world she finds out when she meets a charmer or a wandrer her mother calls him. So against her parents wishes she joins Hideki in his quest...and he promises to protect her and keep her safe.

Walking is what the two of them were used too, it was what they were doing for weeks. Hideki began to stop and rub his belly which had begun to growl. Ayumi turned to look at him and she smiled as she watched him scavenge for food in the bag that he carried.

"Don't tell me all the ramen is gone!"

Ayumi's eyes grew big. _O.O/ "YOU ATE IT ALL!"

"I'm sorry Ayumi..." said Hideki

Ayumi walked over to a bush I ll try to find something....

Last edited by Lovingflower; 04-28-2011 at 11:21 PM.
Lovingflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:46 PM   #6100
sakurablossem123

sakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura about

Ooc:THATS AWESOME XD nice job
IC:
Iva walked along side tsubasa bit heard rumaging in the forest she quickly apologized with a sneaky grin and headed into the forest
--
Dioxus smiled and apologized silently to iva for controlling her again. He needed information on these newcomers and fast
--
Luna gave her information to the leaf villages gaurd and walked in "wow koryo this place is huge! Where do you suppose I could find a job?" she looked dumbfounded as she gazed at the buildings "well I suppose you could oh I don't know maybe ASK AROUND?!" he sighed inwardly "oh right"
--
devastation watched as the girl and the wolf walked into konoha "perfect, wrath I'm going to follow them you copy?" "yeah I hear you be careful dev."

Okami Amaterasu
Old 05-03-2011, 07:55 PM   #6101
Lovingflower
O.O my cookie!! lol

Ayumi suddenly stepped away from the bush she had heard something in the distance.
"Ayumi, I think I found some food..."
"Shush..." she place a finger on her lip.
Hideki listened to her and watched her disapate with the wind. Ayumi popped up behind a tree. She had a bit of blood on the sleeves of her cloak.
"Someone was planning to attack us!"
"Food later...then" said Hideki
"Yes food later...we have to keep moving..."
Hideki packed everything back up and followed Ayumi down the moonlit path.
"Do you think my father sunt the attacker."
"I do not know Hideki, but im not sitting around to find out..but if you think your father could came and got us himself."
"You're right Ayumi...we have to get to the bottom of this sooner or later though."
Old 05-04-2011, 12:21 PM   #6102
sakurablossem123

Who is planning to attack you and on my turf." iva came out from behind the bushes and placed her hands on her hips the wind blew in ayumis direction drifting ivas demo scent over towards her " no one dares attack anything in a demons territory. I'm suprised you didn't recognize me sooner priestess." she stared at ayumi "and who's your friend, he smells like blood."
--
Luna walked around konoha searching for a restrrsunt or somplace to eat. "koryo are you hungry. I am"
"I suppose we could do with food"
--
Wrath beeped in to devestation. "hey dev I spotted something interesting dioxuss' fiancé is chatting it up with some rough looking loners I'll beep in again if I acquire more info."
"got it be careful now that iva is in full demon she's stronger then expected."
"good thing ur tracking her and not me then."
"ha ha very funny."

Okami Amaterasu
Old 05-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #6103
Lovingflower
O.O my cookie!! lol

Ayumi stood still staring at ivas demo and hideki gave a sly his fangs glistening in the moonlight. "name's hideki...you?" he said turning around. "Iva...now who is this guy?" said Iva dragging over the deceased body of the planned attacker. "I guess he can be your dinner...Hideki." "He is a man of my village, do not know his name but I can tell you this he works for Madadra and my father who is a Hokage of Darkening Mist my village." "What are the planning that you involves the two of you?" said Iva. Ayumi sighed. "Hideki's father wishes to destroy my village and Madara the world. But Hideki's father wished to join him Madara in his quest" "But why?" asked Iva "We are trying to figure that out?" said Hideki staring at the blood on the attackers body. Ayumi stared at Hideki she knew he wanted to drink that man's blood. "It was nice meeting you Iva, but its time for us to leave." She wants help wean him away from being a bloodthirsty beast. She grabbed Hideki's arm and began to drag him down the path.
"Wait!" called out Iva.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #6104
sakurablossem123

Ooc: flower you can't controll other peoples characters LOL without their permission but I'll give you my permission to have ivas kid LOL wilhich is coming soon

Ic:
IVA called after them. "I have a proposition for you" she stared at ayumi and hedeki
--
Dioxus smiled at ivas quick thinking.
--
Oh well there is nothing here koryo let's go."
"alright then Luna as you wish." koryo followed Luna out of konoha and into the forest

Okami Amaterasu
Old 05-05-2011, 08:50 PM   #6105
Lovingflower
O.O my cookie!! lol

*sorry* okies lol :<

"A propostion?" said Ayumi still having a tight grip on hideki's arm. He was starting to hold his head down, he eyes wide open....the scent of blood filled his nose. The familar reminder of what blood tasted like filled his mouth. The hunger he tried to leave in the past began to come back."make it fast" urged Ayumi she could filled Hideki's agonizing pain and she decided to put her hand on Hideki's forehead she decided to try to block the hunger from taking over his mind. "Tell us soon...this spell wont work for so long."