Naruto RPG FC - Page 44 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-12-2007, 10:28 PM   #646
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto RPG FC

ooc: i think i'm an RPG addict...lol...

ic: Mukuge turned her head at a sound far off. She thought that it was just her imagination, but it got louder as she listened. "I think someone's coming" she said to Hagane. He turned, activating his eyes. he could see two figures moving towards them. "ANBU. Just what we need. ANBU."

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2007, 10:31 PM   #647
Tea Tee
Genin

Tea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the rough

"That's definitely Ryoku's chakra! Come on!" said Renshin. the two pumped their legs harder.

"Almost there..." thought Akiko.

The best people on NL:
Kata-chan7
SASUKE GURL
sakura 05
Miyuki
Uchiha_Kina
UchihaTaijiya
RasenganFox
Tookaipai
DEATH BY KUNAI
4EvEr-KaZeKaGe
dirk667
BloodKid
Shikamaru
Trey
Seal_master
RasenganAcv2
G.Money

Co-owner of: Procrastinators Unite FC
Member of: The Roleplay FC
Member of: Musically Drugged FC
Member of: Christians Unite FC
Tea Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:35 PM   #648
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: come on! give me something to work with!

ic: "They are getting close now. I'll take one of them. You take the other. I'll have to fight two, but this guy seems to be pretty low on chakra. Those were some pretty high-chakra attacks he used.

Old 09-12-2007, 10:39 PM   #649
Tea Tee
Genin

Tea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the rough

OOC: Actually, I have no clue what to do...I'm in the RP FC right now...

The two finally reached the clearing where the fight was taking place. "I knew Ryoku was there, and there was someone that I couldn't pick up," said Renshin.

The best people on NL:
Kata-chan7
SASUKE GURL
sakura 05
Miyuki
Uchiha_Kina
UchihaTaijiya
RasenganFox
Tookaipai
DEATH BY KUNAI
4EvEr-KaZeKaGe
dirk667
BloodKid
Shikamaru
Trey
Seal_master
RasenganAcv2
G.Money

Old 09-13-2007, 08:15 PM   #650
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: why are you using Ino11's charry?

ic: Hagane prepared to fight the arrivals. Mukuge took out a second fan and reflected light into their eyes momentarily, establishing her genjutsu, although she didn't activate it yet.

ooc: someone please post...

Old 09-14-2007, 06:41 PM   #651
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road

Ooc: actually its HW...

Ryoku swears and sighs. "More ppl." He takes a chakra replenishing pill and eats it. "I can not believe I am going to use this now on these pathetic ppl." horse, ox, monkey, snake. Slowly his chakra container opens a little bigger but enough to crate an extra 50 shadow clones. He wraps the ninja in front of him with coal, leaving only his face out. The coal begin to the squeeze tighter...

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 10:38 PM   #652
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: what's HW?

ic: Hagane chuckled. He has formed a thick layer of metal under his skin right before the person had fully encased him, rendering the attack useless. He shut his eyes and his chakra built up within his core. He opened up his eyes, which had turned a darker gray color. "Now it is my turn." he said. Kinzokuton: Offensive arm metal manipulation jutsu Four blades extended from the base of each of his forearms. He ran with blinding speed towards his opponent and slashed furiously with exact precision at his vitals.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:32 PM   #653
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

ooc: it means homework. I think that this fight takes to long...

ic: Ryoku takes the slash and bleed flies everywhere. The battle was over with a clear cut winner. The ninja seemed happy that Ryoku was out of chakra and too slow to react. On the other hand, Ryoku was really already at Konoha laughing at how the ninjas could have fallen how such an old trick. Renshin probably realized it thou. Tooya was another one of them. *I should be more careful of them*

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

do not read on.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 09-15-2007, 01:26 PM   #654
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: watch out for controlling other people's charrys. Hagane's cold, so he rarely shows emotion. OK. i thought you were using HW for something else...

don't forget to stay in past tense.

ic: Hagane took a deep breath as the cold metal slowly drew back into his body. "We might as well leave him to the Hunter-nin. It will either slow them down or divide them." "Wait a second," Mukuge interrupted, "This is a genjutsu." "Damn it..." "I'll activate the genjustu I put on them..." She performed 3 handsigns. It then seemed to the Hunter-nin that the person was still there, still bleeding. They then took off in the direction of Konoha, keeping a fast pace. It was just too easy...the low chakra capacity, the slowness after just 3 techniques...I can't believe I fell for it... Hagane thought as he made his way to Konoha. When they reached the gate, Hagane changed their forehead protectors to Hidden Sand. They went through the gate unquestioned and headed toward the tall red building in the center of the village.

Old 09-15-2007, 06:40 PM   #655
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

Ryoku finally gets to Konoha. He runs into the Hokage room. "I would like to my headband now, 6th." The 6th hands the headband to Ryoku. He puts the current one on as his belt and the other on his head. "Finally, I can enter here in peace. Thank you. Oh, and here is the forbidden fruit you asked me to buy." After giving it to the Hokage, he leaves the room.(these fruits do not have bombs in them...) Time to finish the fight that wasn't finished yet...

do not read on.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 09-15-2007, 07:54 PM   #656
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

When they got there, they entered and made their way to the archives which were in a basement, six levels below the top level, where the Hokage's office was. They had to bypass four guards patrolling the corridors and to descend a large staircase before reaching the huge vault doors in which lay the archives, records, stats, and scrolls of Konoha and its ninja. The doors to the vault were made from thick metal with many seals to alarm when the doors were being cut open or tampered with. What they didn't know when constructing this was that Hagane is able to form metal into any shape he wants. He placed his hands on the steel doors and poured his chakra into it. Slowly a door-sized hole appeared on the left side, without tripping any alarms or seals. The pair made their way into the archives. They both looked around. It was a giant labyrinth of scrolls and books. They stood in a round atrium and shelves fanned out before them in rows that no one could see the end of. They split up and went through the wracks of scrolls...

A few minutes later Muguge's eyes widened. She had found what they had been looking for, but no one said that it would be this huge. She grabbed it off the shelf and almost fell from the wait. She extended some chakra strings and attached them to the scroll, slowly dragging it to the atrium. Meanwhile, Hagane looked around him. He must have gone the wrong way because all of the scrolls in this section were old, dusty, and long forgotten. He blew the dust off a scroll as thick as his fist and read the script on the outside. "Katon no Kinjutsu". This intrigued him. He opened it up and skimmed through a long list of forbidden fire jutsus with a description, list of hand-signs and techniques needed to learn the justu, and the amount of chakra needed. he slipped this into his pocket and kept on looking. He came to a large scroll that was on its own on a small rack about as high as a podium. he brushed the dust off with his hand. he touched something cold. There was a metal mark on it that seemed familiar. As his hand traced over it, it began to grow. He drew his hand quickly away. The white light pulsed from the symbol with a cold glow. A spot on his neck began to become warm. A white mark appeared there like the one on the scroll. He had no clue what this meant. All he knew was that this scroll was somehow important to him. He picked it up and strapped it to his back with metal wires from his back. He made his way back to the atrium where Muguge was waiting for him, sitting on the very large scroll, panting. "Did you find it?" Hagane asked. "Yep" she replied. "and what did you find?" "A scroll of kinjutsu and something else, but I don't know what yet." "Alright. Let's seal these up then." she said, getting up, rested. Hagane took out a long scroll and unrolled it. He lined up the three scrolls they had found, the scroll that Mukuge had found on the right, the scroll of Kinjutsu on the left, and Hagane's scroll on the left. He performed a bunch of handsigns. Scroll Sealing Jutsu. The scrolls vanished and three seals appeared in the circles on the unraveled scroll. He picked it up and put the scroll in his pocket, after encasing it in metal. Hagane got out of his crouching position and Mukuge said, "Did you hear something?"

ooc: beat that!

Old 09-15-2007, 07:58 PM   #657
ino11
Missing-Nin

ino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enough

Renshin stood at the door with a group of ANBU. "Hi guys." he said smirking. They 20+ anbu rushed forward. "Katon: Great Fire Awakinging." Renshin's body was set on fire. "Shiakgugan!" He rushed foward.
ino11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 08:03 PM   #658
Tea Tee
Genin

Akiko commanded from the back. "Get rid of the intruders, guys, this is just training!"

The best people on NL:
Kata-chan7
SASUKE GURL
sakura 05
Miyuki
Uchiha_Kina
UchihaTaijiya
RasenganFox
Tookaipai
DEATH BY KUNAI
4EvEr-KaZeKaGe
dirk667
BloodKid
Shikamaru
Trey
Seal_master
RasenganAcv2
G.Money

Old 09-15-2007, 08:06 PM   #659
ino11
Missing-Nin

ino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enough

Renshin did some handsigns and got on all four. "MOVE!" he yelled running fast. He jumped on Hagane and started ripping at him and sinking his teeth in his skin. Renshin lit on fire.
ino11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 08:17 PM   #660
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: very original. nice.

ic: Hagane was unaffected by the biting because of the metal he had put under his skin while fighting Ryoku. he threw his assailant off of him, patting off some of the small, smoking areas on his shirt and said, "you aren't very smart are you, using fire jutsu in the archives? You could light this entire place up! Get a hold of yourself!" Mukuge whipped out her fans, shining in the light from the hall, scattering it in all directions. crossing her arms, she ripped them across, they created a huge gust that split the crowd of ANBU in half. The pair ran through them and out the door they had made for themselves. Hagane made a few seals, slammed his hands into the vault doors, and sealed the makeshift door back up. "Game over" he said to himself.

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 09-15-2007 at 08:25 PM.