Naruto RPG FC - Page 49 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-03-2007, 12:24 AM   #721
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto RPG FC

ooc:I cannot believe it took you DAYS. Mine took hours though. I am not very creative as you can see. Sorry I forgot to change the beginning, but I did now.

ic: still knocked out.

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2007, 06:27 AM   #722
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: yeah, well i could only take writing it for so long in each day. And it wasn't like I was working on it all day, everyday. it took a long while though. Finding names took FOREVER because I wanted them to actually mean something, like the ones in Naruto do, so I had to go on wikipedia, look up what I wanted to make their name be, then go to the Japanese page, look at the pronunciation in katakana, then I had to translate it back, maching the sounds to each letter.

ic: "I'm getting tired of this." Hagane said. He went into the tiny kitchen in their hotel room, took a pot of cold water, and poured it onto Ryoku's head.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 07:36 PM   #723
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road

ic: There was a gaint house. It was made of chocolate!Ryoko slowly eat and pulled pieces of chocolate away from the house and munched on the piece. Suddenly the sky was filled with black clouds. The rain came sprinkling down then !POP! "Who, what, when, why, how?" Ryoku suddenly wakes up soaking wet. He tries to move but his arms but they are stuck. He looks around and finds two people looking down at him. "What do you want now? A confession will not come."

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 07:51 PM   #724
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

soo whats the conversation??

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:01 PM   #725
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Hagane said coldly, "I could bring about no end of pain and misery for you. I WILL find out what happened, whether you willingly give that information or not."

ooc: we are in the middle of a mission. it's in the former rain village. I'm not sure that there's MUCH you can do, besides set yourself up as being there...unless you make your charry in the next room over and hear the commotion.

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 10-03-2007 at 08:04 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:16 PM   #726
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

zeus is assigned on a solo mission to the grass village too steal a scroll he passes by the rain village and he feels a huge surge of chakra, he cloaks himself using earth style jutsu, he looks and sees that it is Hagane and his group he remembers that he saw him during the chunnin exam, he waits till they have passed and moves along his way too the grass village

Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related

Last edited by rudeboynin; 10-03-2007 at 09:41 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:25 PM   #727
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: dude, that sounds like a knockoff version of what I did already. I already stole a scroll from Konoha...how did he find them? how did he feel the chakra (most people cant. only special types of ninja can)? and the Land of Earth and the Land of the Waterfall are ALLIES. you need to do some research.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:42 PM   #728
rudeboynin
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
ooc: dude, that sounds like a knockoff version of what I did already. I already stole a scroll from Konoha...how did he find them? how did he feel the chakra (most people cant. only special types of ninja can)? and the Land of Earth and the Land of the Waterfall are ALLIES. you need to do some research.
what research did you not see me put the land of grass

Member of the genuis fc
rock lee fanclub

Old 10-03-2007, 10:04 PM   #729
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: whops...i thought that it was waterfall...still, answer the other stuff. you need to be a bit more descriptive in your posts. this is telling a story. you don't want to be vague. that and why did he go through the Hidden Rain village? The Land of Grass is next to the Land of Earth.

Old 10-03-2007, 10:08 PM   #730
rudeboynin
Chuunin

ssoo we have too create individual stories for our characters and not have interactions with other characters?

Member of the genuis fc
rock lee fanclub

Old 10-03-2007, 10:10 PM   #731
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: NO NO NO. we interact, but all in all, we are telling part of a big story, so we want to make it as good as possible and to make it as easy as possible for the other people to understand what is going on.

Old 10-03-2007, 10:12 PM   #732
rudeboynin
Chuunin

soo given the info on my character how can i go about it ?

Member of the genuis fc
rock lee fanclub

Last edited by rudeboynin; 10-03-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:15 PM   #733
sakura21
Genin

sakura21 is on a distinguished roadsakura21 is on a distinguished road

This seems like a good fanclub for me to show off my character that i am still making, can i join?

Owner of: Japan FC
Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc
Co-owner of: Kekkei Genkai Fc

sakura21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:19 PM   #734
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: Of course you can Sakura21!!! just post your charry and start RPing when you're ready.

@rudeboynin: what do you mean? how to go about what? making it more descriptive? embelish, spend time on details, have him thinking as well as talking, make a setup (how he got there, why is he there, what will he be doing), that kind of thing. what you should write in each post is up to you. oh, and past tense is better than present. For an example of the setup, you might want to say that he was already in the Rain Village when he got a message telling him he needs to go on another mission. Now, don't go somewhere, have your charry notice the people, and totally move on because there is no development.

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 10-03-2007 at 10:20 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:29 PM   #735
sakura21
Genin

sakura21 is on a distinguished roadsakura21 is on a distinguished road

Oh thanks.^_^ so, my person isn't finished yet because i keep changing her so much, but heres some info on her:
Name:Fuyumi Tsubasa(winters wing)
Rank:genin(if were starting in the old naruto episode thens shes a genin, new episodes chunin)
Hair color: dark blue
Eye color: ice blue
Fuyumi is from a clan that use a special kind of snow and ice jutsu that started after the uchiha clan. Her parents are Tifa (she looks just like tifa off of final fantasy, but the newer images of her in final fantasy VII i think) and Arashi who were both jonin that were killed, still trying to figure out how. i will keep updating her everyday and i will post here to show my person.

Owner of: Japan FC
Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc
Co-owner of: Kekkei Genkai Fc

Last edited by sakura21; 10-04-2007 at 06:50 PM.
sakura21 is offline   Reply With Quote