Naruto RPG FC - Page 50 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-03-2007, 10:37 PM   #736
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto RPG FC

ooc: good work. although I think that her loving Naruto is a bit much...that requires bringing him into the RPG doesn't it...I hate bringing in non-OC's...I think that we are doing this kinda in the future: Naruto is Hokage...so yeah...

if you want a look at mine, they are in the spoiler tags.

Name: Hagane, meaning "steel"
Clan: Unknown. What he does know it that His clan possessed a Kekkei Genkai called Kinzokuton ('Metal release'), which allows him to use metal chakra, a combination of earth and fire chakra. Because of this, he is able to control and manipulate metal. He was even able to augment his skeletal structure and musculature with various metal s, making his skeleton stronger and giving him many times his own strength. He has even gone as far as using thin chakra-absorbing wires to augment and replace parts of his own chakra network. What he can do with metal is only limited by his chakra supply, the metal he's dealing with, the amount of metal, and his imagination. His eyes are also gray because of his Kekkei Genkai which allows him to see metal to a advanced degree. When his eyes are "activated" he can even see the minute amounts of metal in circulatory and skeletal systems, allowing him to see enemies from a ways away and seeing how they are armed. His Kekkei Genkai also gives him the ability to sense metal deposits in the ground, and loose metal is sometimes attracted to his body while he is sleeping.
Element: Kinzokuton
Attack Type: Taijutsu/Ninjutsu, short to midrange. His philosophy is that a good defense is a good offense, since most of his moves are defensive in nature, but can be used offensively.
Hair: Black, short cut
Eyes: Piercing Gray
Home Village: Iwagakure, the Village Hidden in the Rocks
Character History/Personality: He was left when he was 1 on the step of a small family in Iwagakure. When he was old enough, he joined the ninja academy. He never felt like he fit in until he was in the ninja academy, which explains why he acted so coldly towards most of the other students there, although most of them never made an effort in the first place. There, at the academy, he felt at home, although he never made any real friends. He excelled in all of his classes. He was, by the end, at the top of his class. The simple academy ninjutsu never was a problem for him to master and taijutsu was second-nature. He looked forward to school so much that he was disappointed when it ended everyday. He used his free-time when he could to develop his own jutsus using his Kekkei Genkai, manipulating metal in new ways and getting better and better at it. When he graduated, he was teamed up with Mukuge, whom was one of the only people who Hagane didn't act coldly towards and whom he had developed a crush on later, and _____. Their sensei, ______, was one of few ninja in Iwagakure who was skilled with katon no jutsu. She taught him his Fire Whirl jutsu. Hagane, now, in his spare time often trains with Mukuge, teaching her taijutsu and helping her improve her tessenjutsu. After the chuunin exams, which all of the team passed, he has continued getting stronger and has completed many b-level missions since then.
Weapons: 6 explosive tags, 6 smoke bombs, and 2 light bombs. Sometimes he will carry scrolls that summon certain metals.
Character's Physical Description: He is 5' 10" and is average weight for his age. His skin is relatively pale which contrast greatly with his gray eyes. His shirt is (for a lack of a better way to describe it) like Neji's shirt (post-timeskip), except for it is a slate gray color. It has a few metal wires going through the sleeves so that he can roll them up at a moment's notice. He also wears black slacks that reach down to his shoes (also black).

Name: Mukuge, meaning "sincere heart" or more literally is a pink flower, the common garden Hibiscus.
Clan: Kintessen, meaning "golden warfan". Her clan excels in the use of the tessen, especially the women of the clan and they use various jutsu using the fan, including many genjutsu using the side of the fan as a reflective surface to reflect light into the enemies eyes to initiate genjutsu, as well as putting wind chakra into the wind blown by the fans to enhance both the wind and creating a cutting affect.
Chakra Type: Fuuton
Attack type: Genjutsu type; mid-long range
Hair: Black, long, straight, slightly longer than shoulder length
Eyes: Violet-blue
Home Village: Iwagakure, the Village Hidden in the Rocks
Character History/Personality: She was born into a small clan specializing in tessenjutsu. Her twin sister looks a lot like her, except for her eyes and hair (her sister's a blonde). They have been best friends ever since they were born. When Mukuge was in the academy, she was one of the most popular kids there. She enjoyed the attention, but she lacked any true friends except for her sister. When she met Hagane, she could somehow tell through the coldness that he was a kind guy, so she became friends with him. She had never been very good at Taijutsu, being not very strong, but she is more agile. She is good at Ninjutsu and is extremely talented at Genjutsu.
Weapons: She carries 6 explosive tags, 3 smoke bombs, 3 light bombs, 12 shuriken, 6 kunai, and two golden tessen. They have a rose design also made of metal. The edge is razor sharp. The entire fan is made from chakra-absorbing metal, so her wind chakra can be used to extend and sharpen their edge and range, increasing their defensive and offensive abilities. They were made by Hagane as a present to replace her old ones for her 15th birthday.
Character's Physical Description: She is 5' 8 and slim. She is considered to be very beautiful and in her age group is only rivaled by her twin sister (fraternal). She wears a burgundy-violet dress, split up the sides to give her full mobility and fishnet stockings underneath.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2007, 12:55 AM   #737
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road

Ooc: NEW CHARACTER of mine cause I am a bored person.

Name: Okashii (first word that poped into my head)
Hair: Blue (Hair faces towards the back)
Eye color: black

Type of ninja: One who is trained very well in all sort of jutsus and styles but specializes in the art of ninjutsu. His chakra types are (he was able to have two chakras in the rank of genin yes) lightning and rock.
Jutsus: A very hard to produce chidori can only perform it once and will lose most chakra. Resangan(forgot how to spell) can be perfromed a lot easier uses one forth of chakra. he does have percise chakra control but chidori is just too must waste of chakra. I dunno how that works but it does MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Interesting jutsus that are new:Rise of Piecring Rocks when rock raise from the ground and piecre the opponents.
Summoning of Kyojin Tori(since I am not Japanese i do not know how to order the words i just put them as they would sound in English i guess)
Rock Blast Putting his hands together he summons a large rock into his hand and blasts it off. That is all for now.
Background: Doesn't even remember who he family is because he was abandoned by his parents because his lack of bloodline. He for some odd reason could not have the bloodline of his clan at an early age which supposedly was to come out at the age of 2. he grew up alone with a computer for a learning system. the bloodline is some sort of doujutsu...
He made friends with Ryoku when only 5 and Ryoku became his teacher but Ryoku is only 3 years older than he is.

Recently Okashii went on a mission to a distant country but returned to the land of rock and saw a note on the table. The note read: "I am currently at the land of rain and do not know when I will get back. There is a box of food in the fridge if you are hungry." Okashii finished reading the note and quickly knew there was a problem. it never takes this long to finish a mission. His watch was connected to Ryoku's so he must have gotten into trouble again. he click on the locator for Ryoku's current stay.

Ryoku: "I forgot! I do not remember what happened on that day. i bet even if I do remember it has nothing to do with you."
Suddenly Ryoku just remembered something that could get out of this. He raised the ashes without moving a muscle. Why couldn't he think of this before. The ashes started movely secretly along the floor softly crawling up the legs of the other two ninjas.

Okashii rushed to apartment of which he was staying at. The went to the correct one and knocked on the door. "RYOKU! Are you there?"

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040

Last edited by shinovsnaruto; 10-04-2007 at 12:57 AM.
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:40 AM   #738
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Hagane and Mukuge froze at the voice. Hagane covered Ryoku's mouth with some metal. "Who is that?" Mukuge asked. Hagane checked with his eyes that the lock was secure. It was. His eyes strayed to the ground. He saw a greyish mass, but with frequent bright specs. "none of that." Hagane said in a hushed tone. He used the heavy metals in the ash to force it back from both his and Mukuge's legs.

ooc: and he immediately arrives at the right room of the right hotel in a second when it takes hours to actually get there...and rasengan? 1: how the hell did he have the skill to do it (only 3 in the entire series can)? 2: how the hell did he learn it? it's a secret held by only a few ninja, all Konoha ninja...

Old 10-04-2007, 06:21 PM   #739
sakura21
Genin

sakura21 is on a distinguished roadsakura21 is on a distinguished road

Oh, I didn't know that the original characters weren't apart of this fanclub. But, I had forgot a couple of thing that i know that she has.
Fuyumi wears a pink sweater and a pink and white skirt that isn't connected. Fuyumi has a pink flower in her hair that has its roots in her chakra system. The flower feeds on her chakra and creates more chakra for her and stores it in itself.Also, fuyumi kekkai genkai is called koorihanasu, which means ice release which is like haku's, but it isn't. Fuyumi clan is called the clan of frozen mist. Those are the things that i probably won't end up changing, and right no i'm working on her.

Owner of: Japan FC
Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc
Co-owner of: Kekkei Genkai Fc

sakura21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 07:36 PM   #740
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

ooc:find something like wind blade but just a ball of normal random chakra. i never said it took a few seconds either. The moment Ryoku was knocked out then he started going. Maybe i should make that more clear next time... chidori is also just a random ball of chakra with lightning in it. It is not that hard to figure out youself.

ic:"Open the DOOR or I will break it down."

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

do not read on.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 10-04-2007, 09:09 PM   #741
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: and he knows that his friend is in the room HOW??? and Rasengan is REALLY hard. Did you even watch the episodes where Naruto learns it?

ic: Kinzoku Jōheki. Hagane created a wall of metal in front of the door, creating a secondary barrier against the intruder. "Since we're running out of options, shouldn't you just use it?" "Good point." Mukuge answered. Reverse Hypnosis Technique. she started in a monotone, "It is six hours ago. Where are you?"

ooc: just fyi, you can't fake or lie in this jutsu. you saw the filler where some ANBU use it on Naruto, didn't you?

@Sakura21: this fanclub is ALL original characters. I don't think that an ice kekkei genkai is possible besides hyoton, since ice is created through water and wind chakra and that's Hyoton. You can call the clan anything you want because we never found out Haku's clan name.

Old 10-04-2007, 09:18 PM   #742
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

ooc: Ok so what does the jutsu do?

do not read on.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 10-04-2007, 09:37 PM   #743
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: it puts you in a trance where the person remembers exactly what was going on in the past. basically they are able to recall perfectly what happened at a given time, prompted by questions.

Old 10-05-2007, 12:45 AM   #744
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

ooc: Ok thanks

ic: Ryoku realizes that he suddenly remembers everything that happened. He knew what was going to happen next. "..."

do not read on.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC

Last edited by shinovsnaruto; 10-05-2007 at 10:05 AM.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:48 AM   #745
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: I USED IT ON RYOKU!!! WHY WOULD I USE AN INTERROGATION TECHNIQUE ON SOMEONE NOT EVEN IN THE ROOM?!?!?! And they don't respond unless prompted by a question. They are under hypnosis.

Old 10-05-2007, 10:06 AM   #746
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

ooc:Slap myself on forehead. Oops sorry my mistake geez why did i think of that before...

ic: Okashii "What is going on?"

do not read on.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 10-05-2007, 07:04 PM   #747
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

"Where were you and what were you doing six hours ago?" Mukuge asked Ryoku.

Old 10-06-2007, 04:37 PM   #748
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

ooc: shoot I really forgot

ic: "Ummm..... let's see. I went to the country of rock and was asked to do a mission and I went off to do the mission. I went to kill 10 people but made them pass out instead. The akatsuki later killed them..." Ryoku slaps his head against the chair "Shit... i hate this jutsu."

Okashii:"Seriously WHAT IS GOING ON???!!!!" He performs seals, "Rock Blast the door is blasted open. "Darn there is a metal cover. He concentrates all the chakra into his palm and a swirling mass of blueish stuff appeared. He rams it into he door. "YES!" It only made a dent "..."

Ryoku went ahead and told them everything against his will.

do not read on.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 10-06-2007, 04:51 PM   #749
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: dude...how many people do you know who under hypnosis know that they are under hypnosis?

so your new charry is from the Hidden Rock Village?

ic: "Who gave you the mission and what was the purpose of the mission?" Mukuge asked. Hagane turned when the metal became dented. That must have been a pretty powerful jutsu to have dented it much... he thought. He put his hand on the indent and it reformed, good as new.

ooc: can we hurry this up so we can start a new one the new members can join?

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 10-06-2007 at 05:26 PM.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:36 PM   #750
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

when can my character be put into your scenario's?

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote