I jus feel like writtin sumthing... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-21-2006, 07:47 PM   #1
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold
I jus feel like writtin sumthing...

i just feel like today is one of those days when u have to write, cause u have a lot on ur mind but u cant say- so u write. lol. anywho- lets just say today didnt start off to good, infact it was down right annoying- but what can u do.... u just take it as it is and roll with it. and for some reason i needed someone to talk to today- cause well sumtimes u just feel like talkin and have sumone listen to ur problems for once- but that didnt happen. lol. so what can u do.... u move on... anywho- but im happy, cause i can see and walk and talk- and those are things we should be thankful for each day because those are gifts from God... so im pleased- and im on the basketball team as a freshmen- so my day aint been shity.... lol. infact its been great. lol. so to everybody out there- im just wriitin to let yall know happy thanksgiving- and dont let this week be the only week u give thanks. because everyday that u wake up and can breath and walk and talk thats reason enough to thank God- or if u dont believe in GOd- then thank the supreme beign that made u. lol. and to everyone out there - dont sweat the small stuff- or the big things either.. because everything happens for a reason... whether we would like to believe it or not....

Happy (Early) Thanksgiving Everyone
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2006, 07:51 PM   #2
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I jus feel like writtin sumthing...

Negro Please!

>_> Lol
Old 11-21-2006, 07:55 PM   #3
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
Negro Please!

>_> Lol
LOL....what can i say? I was deep in thought 2day =]
Old 11-21-2006, 07:57 PM   #4
Rhi
Genin

Rhi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
i just feel like today is one of those days when u have to write, cause u have a lot on ur mind but u cant say- so u write. lol. anywho- lets just say today didnt start off to good, infact it was down right annoying- but what can u do.... u just take it as it is and roll with it. and for some reason i needed someone to talk to today- cause well sumtimes u just feel like talkin and have sumone listen to ur problems for once- but that didnt happen. lol. so what can u do.... u move on... anywho- but im happy, cause i can see and walk and talk- and those are things we should be thankful for each day because those are gifts from God... so im pleased- and im on the basketball team as a freshmen- so my day aint been shity.... lol. infact its been great. lol. so to everybody out there- im just wriitin to let yall know happy thanksgiving- and dont let this week be the only week u give thanks. because everyday that u wake up and can breath and walk and talk thats reason enough to thank God- or if u dont believe in GOd- then thank the supreme beign that made u. lol. and to everyone out there - dont sweat the small stuff- or the big things either.. because everything happens for a reason... whether we would like to believe it or not....

Happy (Early) Thanksgiving Everyone
Amen brother!! i know how you feel, i've had to shut down my blog which was the only place i could put down what i felt i was thinking up in my head, i have some stuff going on atm but i can't really tell some people and it's driving insaneo.

Talking to people is alot harder than people say because it's all like ' just tell me anything and i promise i won't get angry' but then you tell them and they go bonkers or if it's more personal then it gets even harder to tell people about it, just as well if you believe in God he's always there to listen and if you don't you can always tell a person you conestly and completely trust.

Member Of:
Band Geeks FC
Rhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 08:00 PM   #5
ROAD-NINJA-GIRL
Chuunin

ROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura about

I don't feel like reading it...to long..But I do feel like writing
Old 11-21-2006, 08:29 PM   #6
Kites
I Love Donuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhi View Post
Talking to people is alot harder than people say because it's all like ' just tell me anything and i promise i won't get angry' but then you tell them and they go bonkers or if it's more personal then it gets even harder to tell people about it, just as well if you believe in God he's always there to listen and if you don't you can always tell a person you conestly and completely trust.
so true....
Old 11-21-2006, 09:21 PM   #7
ROAD-NINJA-GIRL
Chuunin

ROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura about

"I jus feel like writtin sumthing"

I just feel like correcting your spelling: something
Old 11-21-2006, 09:35 PM   #8
Kites
I Love Donuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROAD-NINJA-GIRL View Post
"I jus feel like writtin sumthing"

I just feel like correcting your spelling: something
c'mon now was that really nessasary(sp?)?

I think they get the idea. You dont gotta go and be an ass. Noone asked you to.

Of course I know how to write Something and Just. Don't come up to me with all your spelling bullshit. Obviously, they know what Im trying to say.

Oh next your gonna get on me for not spelling writting with a G?

Last edited by Kites; 11-21-2006 at 09:41 PM.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:40 PM   #9
ROAD-NINJA-GIRL
Chuunin

I felt like writing.......what do you care.............
Old 11-21-2006, 09:44 PM   #10
Kites
I Love Donuts

Quote:
I felt like writing.......what do you care.............
Mocking me is not gonna help u.

For one, your completely off topic.

(mods, do something about this before I end up flaming her)
Old 11-21-2006, 09:47 PM   #11
Rhi
Genin

Rhi is an unknown quantity at this point

flame her flame her!!

Member Of:
Band Geeks FC
Rhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 09:48 PM   #12
ROAD-NINJA-GIRL
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
Mocking me is not gonna help u.

For one, your completely off topic.

(mods, do something about this before I end up flaming her)
well you were the one who started to mock me.....perhaps you should follow your own advice...
Old 11-21-2006, 09:49 PM   #13
Kites
I Love Donuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhi View Post
flame her flame her!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I forget View Post
Fighting over the internet is like being in the special Olympics. Even if you win, your still retarded
^^ what he said

Quote:
well you were the one who started to mock me.....perhaps you should follow your own advice...
How was i mocking you? Honestly, I was just highlighting those words so you can see that I can easily spell them and that I dont need any random newb to come tell me how to spell shit.

Last edited by Kites; 11-21-2006 at 09:52 PM.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:53 PM   #14
ROAD-NINJA-GIRL
Chuunin

Who's fighting.......all I'm saying is that you shouldn't mock people, if you don't want to be mocked...that's all.......
....well I'll end it at that.....
..and your right 'I forget'.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:58 PM   #15
Kites
I Love Donuts

Quote:
Who's fighting.......all I'm saying is that you shouldn't mock people, if you don't want to be mocked...that's all.......
....well I'll end it at that.....
..and your right 'I forget'.
Are you like 9 years old? Jus ONE post above this bullshit you call a comeback I wrote that I WAS NOT(read), was not mocking you. Sooo ummmmmmmmmmmm....wtf?

Quote:
all I'm saying is that you shouldn't mock people, if you don't want to be mocked
Thats bullshit. You come into this thread trying to correct my spelling....and for what? Im trying to tell some ppl happy thanksgiving and you wanna start a flame war? Hmm that sounds logical....

Last edited by Kites; 11-21-2006 at 10:02 PM.