~*~The Official Team 07 FC~*~ - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite member of Team 07?
Kakashi 14 13.86%
Naruto 33 32.67%
Sasuke 25 24.75%
Sakura 9 8.91%
Sai 4 3.96%
Yamato 2 1.98%
I can't choose! 14 13.86%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2007, 06:57 PM   #211
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~*~The Official Team 07 FC~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Very true.

If it does have to do with ROOT, wow, that would be awesome! I thought an interesting reason would be because he met up with Kabuchimaru, but ROOT would be even cooler!

I also thought it was weird that no one noted Sai was "missing".
If it has something to do with Root, then it may mean that Sai has been fooling Naruto and co. It just seems weird to me that Danzou would allow Sai to remain with Team 07 for personal reasons. It's just odd, considering how militaristic he is and how Root members aren't supposed to acknowledge emotions. I don't see him letting his men do whatever they want... but I also don't really want Sai to be a bad guy, so it's possible that he was being true to Naruto, and is instead fooling Danzou. Hmmmm... *scratches chin* I dunno. xD

Him meeting up with Kabuchimaru would be awesome! I love both Kabuto and Orochimaru, so yeah. xD

But honestly, as long as there is a reason for him not reuniting with the group, I'll be happy. <.< I mean, it WAS strange how no one noted that he wasn't there. I think Yamato even goes, "Everyone's here." o.O ...... >.> So I'm a bit concerned about that, unless it was a mistranslation or something. oX

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2007, 08:15 PM   #212
Rashawn104
Academy Student

Rashawn104 is an unknown quantity at this point

MAY I please join this Fc? I want to join, because I love team 7, they're the best team in Naruto.

Rashawn104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:35 PM   #213
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Strangely enough, in the newest chapter, all of the members of the Konoha 8 squad were there on page 12. (http://img.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000380/12.jpg) So, I think Kishimoto just totally forgot about Sai... *sighs*
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 07:10 AM   #214
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashawn104 View Post
MAY I please join this Fc? I want to join, because I love team 7, they're the best team in Naruto.
Welcome <3 Enjoy yourself, join in the discussion, and don't spam. I'll add you to the list now.

Quote:
Strangely enough, in the newest chapter, all of the members of the Konoha 8 squad were there on page 12. (http://img.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000380/12.jpg) So, I think Kishimoto just totally forgot about Sai... *sighs*
Yeah. <.< I saw that when I viewed the raw Thursday.
It pisses me off a little, really. It actually pulls me to believe that Kishi really is tired of his manga. How many authors forget about a character and then just randomly slip him back into the group? >.< At the very least, maybe after realizing his mistake, he could have implemented Sai's absence into the plot in a manner that would explain it and not change his original intentions too much. But hey, that's way too much effort, especially if it's true that Kishimoto is wanting to wrap up the Naruto series. U___U

I wonder now if we'll ever get to see anything more on the Hyuuga's, or Hinata's theme, or Lee's theme... *is feeling really disappointed right now*

Meh.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 12-01-2007, 12:16 PM   #215
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Yeah. <.< I saw that when I viewed the raw Thursday.
It pisses me off a little, really. It actually pulls me to believe that Kishi really is tired of his manga. How many authors forget about a character and then just randomly slip him back into the group? >.< At the very least, maybe after realizing his mistake, he could have implemented Sai's absence into the plot in a manner that would explain it and not change his original intentions too much. But hey, that's way too much effort, especially if it's true that Kishimoto is wanting to wrap up the Naruto series. U___U

I wonder now if we'll ever get to see anything more on the Hyuuga's, or Hinata's theme, or Lee's theme... *is feeling really disappointed right now*

Meh.
ROOT is one of the many things I really learn more about... Sai's disappearance sort of excited me, but sudden reappearance without an explanation disappointed me and kind of ticked me off, too. Sai is one of my favorite characters, mostly because of his cloudy past and emotionless self. There's lots left to learn about every character, and so far Kishimoto isn't doing the hottest job on explaining it all.

Oh well. At least we're getting somewhere, with Sasuke and Itachi, Suigetsu and Kisame, and Konoha 8 and Tobi. I read the translation before the English came out, and it that it said that Sakura said, "Strange - another person who reminds me of Sasuke," and I thought that would be pretty cool, because Tobi/Madara is an Uchiha and Sasuke is too, but it turns out in the English that she said something about their luck - why they always run into someone when searching for Sasuke. Thus, another disappointment. :-\

*sighs* There's one thing I really want to see, and that's the original Team 7 back together. Just for one frame, Kakashi, Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke...
Old 12-01-2007, 02:31 PM   #216
Rashawn104
Academy Student

Yes. Thanks for letting me join. I'll put you in my sig. right away. So what are we talking about?

Old 12-01-2007, 04:41 PM   #217
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

How Kishimoto forgot Sai and just threw him back in the manga. By the way, I love your sig.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:12 PM   #218
Rashawn104
Academy Student

Thanks, like yours too. Okay, so he just left out Sai after he was introduced, then he put him back in? Well, Sai was just a replacement for Sasuke, until they found him, but maybe he felt no need for Sai anymore, because after they formed that 8 man squad, he wasn't really needed anymore. By the way, is Sai in that squad now?

Old 12-02-2007, 10:27 AM   #219
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

No, actually what happened was that there was a regathering of the Konoha 8 after an explosion, and Sai wasn't there, of all the members. But when the Konoha 8 meet Tobi, Sai is there. So we're pretty ticked.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:51 AM   #220
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
ROOT is one of the many things I really learn more about... Sai's disappearance sort of excited me, but sudden reappearance without an explanation disappointed me and kind of ticked me off, too. Sai is one of my favorite characters, mostly because of his cloudy past and emotionless self. There's lots left to learn about every character, and so far Kishimoto isn't doing the hottest job on explaining it all.
Yeah, I really like Sai too. I'm not sure where he falls in my favorite's list, but he's pretty high up there.

It's just... disrespectful to the fans of Sai. <.< This is just another thing that has let me down with Part II.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL
Oh well. At least we're getting somewhere, with Sasuke and Itachi, Suigetsu and Kisame, and Konoha 8 and Tobi. I read the translation before the English came out, and it that it said that Sakura said, "Strange - another person who reminds me of Sasuke," and I thought that would be pretty cool, because Tobi/Madara is an Uchiha and Sasuke is too, but it turns out in the English that she said something about their luck - why they always run into someone when searching for Sasuke. Thus, another disappointment. :-\
True, there is a lot of potential in the recent development. I'm really excited about Sasuke and Itachi's meeting, as I'm sure everyone is to an extent.

xD I'm just satisfied that Sakura's thinking of Sasuke //so biased. But it would have been cool if she made that connection between Tobi and Sasuke.

I really want to see Sakura fight again and encounter Sasuke, preferably alone since if she's with Naruto, the Naruto-Sasuke bond would take the forefront... which don't get me wrong, I love their bond, but I'm starting to lose patience.. I want there to be a little more focus on Sakura in relation to Sasuke... and hell, I want Kakashi to actually see Sasuke, since he hasn't since Part I. Actually, I'm more interested in those three reuniting than Naruto-Sasuke. xDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL
*sighs* There's one thing I really want to see, and that's the original Team 7 back together. Just for one frame, Kakashi, Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke...
QFT.
Sai can join them <3
/dont really care about Yamato. xDDD Though he's cool enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashawn104 View Post
Thanks, like yours too. Okay, so he just left out Sai after he was introduced, then he put him back in? Well, Sai was just a replacement for Sasuke, until they found him, but maybe he felt no need for Sai anymore, because after they formed that 8 man squad, he wasn't really needed anymore. By the way, is Sai in that squad now?
Yeah, SL explained it perfectly. We're disappointed in the disregard of Sai's character, and Kishimoto's laziness. People make mistakes and authors are no exception, but he could have handled it differently once noticing his mistake. =/

But anyway, where are you in the series? Are you watching Shippuden? Let us know so that we can change the topic to something that you'll be acquainted with.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 01-03-2008, 11:14 AM   #221
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
It's just... disrespectful to the fans of Sai. <.< This is just another thing that has let me down with Part II.
It wasn't only this incident, either. It was kind of weird how he suddenly disappeared during Naruto's training and Asuma's death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya
I really want to see Sakura fight again and encounter Sasuke, preferably alone since if she's with Naruto, the Naruto-Sasuke bond would take the forefront... which don't get me wrong, I love their bond, but I'm starting to lose patience.. I want there to be a little more focus on Sakura in relation to Sasuke... and hell, I want Kakashi to actually see Sasuke, since he hasn't since Part I. Actually, I'm more interested in those three reuniting than Naruto-Sasuke. xDDD
I am too. I'm actually more interested in Kakashi meeting Sasuke again, and I've been wondering how that one short meeting between the new Team 7 and Sasuke could've gone if it was Kakashi instead of Yamato.

I'm getting sort of tired of the whole Sasuke and Naruto thing. I see what you mean about Sakura, too. One of the things I like about her is that she wants to find Sasuke and try to bring him back, but at the same time, she'll do anything to protect her teammates. (refer to "that one short meeting between the new Team 7 and Sasuke")
========
UPDATE
I have to say, I was pretty happy when I read that Kishimoto announced the next year would revolve around Kakashi and Sakura. But I'll miss Naruto and Sasuke, lots.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:31 AM   #222
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
It wasn't only this incident, either. It was kind of weird how he suddenly disappeared during Naruto's training and Asuma's death.
Really? I remember Sai almost calling Chouji a fatass, and I do believe he met Kakashi in that arc... but he was absent during Naruto's training, though in Part I when Naruto trained, a lot of characters were absent... I can't remember what you're referring to ^^;; but I wouldn't doubt it. >.>

Quote:
I am too. I'm actually more interested in Kakashi meeting Sasuke again, and I've been wondering how that one short meeting between the new Team 7 and Sasuke could've gone if it was Kakashi instead of Yamato.

I'm getting sort of tired of the whole Sasuke and Naruto thing. I see what you mean about Sakura, too. One of the things I like about her is that she wants to find Sasuke and try to bring him back, but at the same time, she'll do anything to protect her teammates. (refer to "that one short meeting between the new Team 7 and Sasuke")
========
UPDATE
I have to say, I was pretty happy when I read that Kishimoto announced the next year would revolve around Kakashi and Sakura. But I'll miss Naruto and Sasuke, lots.
Yeah, it would have interesting with Kakashi there. But in a way I do kinda like that it was pushed back... since it gives me something to wait for. lolz T_T
Sakura <3 I love her protective streak.
Sasuke hasn't seen her growth as a ninja, so I hope that's used advantageously for Team 07 in the future.

Oh and Kishimoto only said that Naruto has to wait. Sasuke's going to have a large role next year, same with Kakashi and Sakura. I can't wait. *_* They are my three favorite characters.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 01-14-2008, 04:15 PM   #223
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Really? I remember Sai almost calling Chouji a fatass, and I do believe he met Kakashi in that arc... but he was absent during Naruto's training, though in Part I when Naruto trained, a lot of characters were absent... I can't remember what you're referring to ^^;; but I wouldn't doubt it. >.>
I mean, he was there, but he...didn't have much of a role. Like...he was just there. I did think it was funny, though, when he started saying what the opposite of what he actually saw in people, and called Ino beautiful. ;D

Quote:
Oh and Kishimoto only said that Naruto has to wait. Sasuke's going to have a large role next year, same with Kakashi and Sakura. I can't wait. *_* They are my three favorite characters.
:-O! A large role? That should be awesome!

Here's a new topic. Referring back to that one chapter where Sasuke Chidori'd Naruto's clone, what do you think was really happening? I mean, do you think Sasuke really intending on killing Naruto? Or did he know that it was a clone (according to his Sharingan, apparently) and just decided that using his Chidori would be the best way to waste chakra on it?
Old 01-15-2008, 04:15 PM   #224
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
I mean, he was there, but he...didn't have much of a role. Like...he was just there. I did think it was funny, though, when he started saying what the opposite of what he actually saw in people, and called Ino beautiful. ;D
Yeah. Sai, like many others, needs some more attention. =/
Unlike many others though, he's actually in the right 'spot' to have convenient development (being Sasuke's replacement and all). I just hope he has a role that amounts to something later on, because I really like Sai. T_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord
:-O! A large role? That should be awesome!

Here's a new topic. Referring back to that one chapter where Sasuke Chidori'd Naruto's clone, what do you think was really happening? I mean, do you think Sasuke really intending on killing Naruto? Or did he know that it was a clone (according to his Sharingan, apparently) and just decided that using his Chidori would be the best way to waste chakra on it?
I can't remember exactly, but I know Karin mentioned they were being followed, which was why she had the birds take Sasuke's clothes off in the different directions. I think Sasuke, whether he knew it was a clone or not, was intending not necessarily to kill, but to remove Naruto from his path. If that makes sense. He knows from experience it will take more than one chidori to the gut to stop Naruto...

And I also think he probably had a feeling it was clone, since using the kage bushins to search is a logical thing to do, especially after Karin had just tried to trick Konoha's lead on their scent.

Holy-whack-a-noodle... we both posted at 3:15. 8D

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 01-15-2008 at 04:20 PM. Reason: o.o
Old 01-17-2008, 05:50 PM   #225
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Yeah. Sai, like many others, needs some more attention. =/
Unlike many others though, he's actually in the right 'spot' to have convenient development (being Sasuke's replacement and all). I just hope he has a role that amounts to something later on, because I really like Sai. T_T
Sai rocks. Not because he looks like Sasuke, but because of his funky personality. I mean, it was so awesome when Sai interrupted Sakura feeding Naruto to do it himself, after reading a book on friendship. 8D

Quote:
I can't remember exactly, but I know Karin mentioned they were being followed, which was why she had the birds take Sasuke's clothes off in the different directions. I think Sasuke, whether he knew it was a clone or not, was intending not necessarily to kill, but to remove Naruto from his path. If that makes sense. He knows from experience it will take more than one chidori to the gut to stop Naruto...

And I also think he probably had a feeling it was clone, since using the kage bushins to search is a logical thing to do, especially after Karin had just tried to trick Konoha's lead on their scent.
But couldn't he just use his katana? That wouldn't waste chakra, and I would think that he'd be saving it for his most anticipated battle.

Quote:
Holy-whack-a-noodle... we both posted at 3:15. 8D
Four fifteen, actually. I tried delaying my post to make it 4:15 again, but...heh, I had to take a call. ;D

But that's pretty creepy. And cool.