~*~The Official Team 07 FC~*~ - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite member of Team 07?
Kakashi 14 13.86%
Naruto 33 32.67%
Sasuke 25 24.75%
Sakura 9 8.91%
Sai 4 3.96%
Yamato 2 1.98%
I can't choose! 14 13.86%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2008, 08:45 PM   #226
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~*~The Official Team 07 FC~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Sai rocks. Not because he looks like Sasuke, but because of his funky personality. I mean, it was so awesome when Sai interrupted Sakura feeding Naruto to do it himself, after reading a book on friendship. 8D
Oh yeah, Sai's quirkiness is why he's appealing. And he's got a certain... physical grace (his looks, for one), but also how he's animated and the sharp movements he makes. I like it. xD

And, penis. ~

I would like to see how being around Team 07, and eventually the Naruto-Sasuke bond, affects him and what conclusions he comes to about his own life and the bond he lost... He's got potential. And of course, I'd like to see him fight in a serious battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL
But couldn't he just use his katana? That wouldn't waste chakra, and I would think that he'd be saving it for his most anticipated battle.
Yes, that would have been a better idea. 8D
Though he can use chidori at least... what, half a dozen times in one go post-timeskip? Added with Oro's healing (which its still unclear just how quickly it works and restores chakra). So yeah... but you would think he'd conserve his chakra... he's impatient. >.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL
Four fifteen, actually. I tried delaying my post to make it 4:15 again, but...heh, I had to take a call. ;D

But that's pretty creepy. And cool.
xD It's 3:15 for me. We must live in different time zones. xD
Still awesome tho. lol

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2008, 08:08 PM   #227
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Sai, I can't really wait to see what he can really do to his fullest potential. Has to be good, at my highest hopes. And Sasuke...he's one of my favorite characters, but I don't know if I like all of the attention he's getting. I was pretty disappointed with the new spoiler (which had been confirmed), too, how basically everything came back to him.

But yeah. Peace out.
=========
2/14. Happy Valentine's Day!
I think we should discuss the fights here.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:52 AM   #228
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice

srry im a little late i accually meant to join when this was made

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Zatch Bell_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:03 PM   #229
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

[[POST - 3/25/2008]]
Sure you can join. Welcome to the FC! Grab a banner around the first post and join in on the discussion anytime!

Anything, I think we'll be seeing Team 7 together soon! If Sasuke and Itachi are down, and Konoha 8 knows where they are...that means they'll pretty much get together. Buuuuut, I think Madara's going to do something, though.

[[POST - 4/6/2008]]
So much for a reunion. That darned Madara had to abduct Sasuke. D: Seriously, though, Tobi should keep his mask on...I don't want to see an ugly old guy under there. And poor Naruto!

I loved how frantic Kakashi was in this (396) chapter. <3
Old 04-06-2008, 07:32 PM   #230
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatch Bell_lover View Post
srry im a little late i accually meant to join when this was made
I will add you to the list. 8D
Even though you will probably nevah return. lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
[[POST - 3/25/2008]]
Sure you can join. Welcome to the FC! Grab a banner around the first post and join in on the discussion anytime!

Anything, I think we'll be seeing Team 7 together soon! If Sasuke and Itachi are down, and Konoha 8 knows where they are...that means they'll pretty much get together. Buuuuut, I think Madara's going to do something, though.

[[POST - 4/6/2008]]
So much for a reunion. That darned Madara had to abduct Sasuke. D: Seriously, though, Tobi should keep his mask on...I don't want to see an ugly old guy under there. And poor Naruto!

I loved how frantic Kakashi was in this (396) chapter. <3
Yeah. Silly, interfering Madara. <____< I would have loved to see Sakura heal Sasuke, Kakashi's reunion with him.. and of course Naruto... just freakin' near Sasuke. lol

I know! Madara with the mask on is just cute... without it tho? I am a bit unsettled lolz.

I don't know what he intends for Sasuke, but I'll be so disappointed if Sasuke actually falls for any tricks Madara may have in store for him... I mean, would you trust some dude you know is in Akatsuki and has the sharingan? I think not! lol

If Sasuke ends up siding with Madara to further his own goals in some way, I could enjoy that... but eh, I'd so prefer Team 07 interaction... ; ;

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:05 PM   #231
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I will add you to the list. 8D
Even though you will probably nevah return. lmao.
Let's keep our hopes high, 8D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya
Yeah. Silly, interfering Madara. <____< I would have loved to see Sakura heal Sasuke, Kakashi's reunion with him.. and of course Naruto... just freakin' near Sasuke. lol
I was mad at Madara for ruining the to-come moment. If only Zetsu was slower! > I keep wondering what might happen when Kakashi meets Sasuke, though, dead or alive or whatever, because Kakashi is not exactly an emotional person, but...still. It'd be pretty neat to see that, and that's my most anticipated Team 7 moment. Kind of. One of them. ;D

Quote:
I know! Madara with the mask on is just cute... without it tho? I am a bit unsettled lolz.
What's under the mask should STAY under the mask!
I'm so glad we didn't get to see a geezer under there!
I'm still kind of disappointed about Sasuke getting the Mangekyou, but... I guess he does look cool with it.

Quote:
I don't know what he intends for Sasuke, but I'll be so disappointed if Sasuke actually falls for any tricks Madara may have in store for him... I mean, would you trust some dude you know is in Akatsuki and has the sharingan? I think not! lol

If Sasuke ends up siding with Madara to further his own goals in some way, I could enjoy that... but eh, I'd so prefer Team 07 interaction... ; ;
Sasuke would look pretty sweet with an Akatsuki cloak. I don't really want to see him go evil, however. Even though it'd be a pretty cool Team 7 unexpected rendezvous (oxymoron? xD) with him evil.

I wonder what Madara's intentions are.
Hopefully, very soon, the team will reunite!
But technically, since they failed in getting Itachi, isn't their mission, like, over?
Old 04-20-2008, 03:33 PM   #232
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all!

May I join?

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:39 PM   #233
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

'course you can! Feel free to grab a banner and join in the discussion at any time! You're not officially official until UT comes around and confirms you, though. ;D
Old 04-20-2008, 03:50 PM   #234
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome!

I'll go grab that banner

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:11 PM   #235
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

So - topic, anyone?
Does anyone expect a Team 7 reunion anytime soon? (Within the next fifteen chapters or so?)
Old 05-10-2008, 06:12 AM   #236
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road

I want to join...can i join?i am big fan of Team 7!

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
tooNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 07:46 AM   #237
Raidori
Genin

Raidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the rough

me too can i join too! naruto is my favoite of team 7.

favorites: best to least!
1. naruto
2. sasuke
3. kakashi
4. yamato
5. sakura
6. sai
Raidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:12 AM   #238
OniKage
Shadow Demon

OniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura about

I wanna join too!! Naruto's my favorite in the team...

I'm with the:

OniKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:39 AM   #239
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Of course - all of you dedicated fans can join. You're not officially official until UT comes along and confirms you, but until then, feel free to grab a banner for your sig and join in the discussion.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:42 PM   #240
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road

Wait a minute...i thought to gain ms..u must kill your best friend....that means Sasuke had kill his best friend!?

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
tooNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote