The Alternat time line - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-25-2006, 03:29 PM   #1
omnikage
Academy Student

omnikage is an unknown quantity at this point
The Alternat time line

This is a story where we all add a bit. This story is a what if sanarieo in naruto.
The changes:
The 9 tailed fox atacked 1 year earlier and lee has it not naruto
Itcheha didnt kill his family and is good
naruto's dad is the forth
Kakashi is the 6th
Kakashi has a byokugon insted of shiringon
Lee's parents are dead and was taken in by Gie Sensay
Neji and Hinata are siblings

Naruto woke up Got dressed and went to school. Today he was takeing his Graduation exame to become a genine. He hated school being forced to interact with all those fooles. He got dressed left and pased his test with eas.
omnikage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2006, 07:13 PM   #2
ROAD-NINJA-GIRL
Chuunin

ROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Alternat time line

-The Naruto series is now called ROCK LEE.-

As Naruto celebrated his graduation exam, he found out his teacher had a thing for him and that's the only reason he passes his exam.

NOTE: I really don't get this thread, but oh well.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:09 AM   #3
naruto_the_demon_fox
Genin

naruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to all

his teacher wanted him to hinata becouse he thout that naruto was loney and needed help so that he can help lee

just because i came from heaven doesn't mean i am an angel.

i have "graduated" from the naruto lounge so if you want to find me check heroesofgaia for furtive
naruto_the_demon_fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 09:28 AM   #4
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Naruto team is Team 8.

Naruto
Lee
Hinata

Their teacher: Uchiha Itachi

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 09:32 AM   #5
naruto_the_demon_fox
Genin

naruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to all

no no no its like this

team 8

naruto

temari

kiba

Their teacher: Uchiha Itachi

i have "graduated" from the naruto lounge so if you want to find me check heroesofgaia for furtive
Old 11-26-2006, 09:34 AM   #6
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

no no no
team 8
Gaara

Naruto

and a laughing shino

teacher the iruka ramen guy

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 09:36 AM   #7
naruto_the_demon_fox
Genin

yes like seal master said

Old 11-26-2006, 09:43 AM   #8
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

How can Temari and Gaara be in konoha.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 11-26-2006, 10:37 AM   #9
naruto_the_demon_fox
Genin

just add on

Old 11-26-2006, 11:47 AM   #10
kluang
One Punch Man

Ok. their first mission is to go Wave country and get an elope couple back to Konoha and kill the jealous lover.

The couple: Kisame and Haku(female)

jealous lover: Zabuza

Old 11-26-2006, 12:30 PM   #11
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

then they report to the hokage but filed somehow and go back to the acadamey and this is when they meet lee

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:37 PM   #12
kluang
One Punch Man

And the Hokage tell them a story about Oro..... becoming M.Jackson

His last words to Oro before he was caught.....

When someone asks you if you're Michael Jackson, you say YES!!!

Old 11-26-2006, 12:38 PM   #13
LonelyNinja

How about you just give them guns, cars, rocket launchers, and call it a day? <.<
Old 11-26-2006, 12:42 PM   #14
kluang
One Punch Man

At Wave country

Kisame:I am a nice shark. Not a mindless eatin' machine. If I want to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends. Not food.

Haku: I support you.

Old 11-26-2006, 02:02 PM   #15
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnikage View Post
This is a story where we all add a bit. This story is a what if sanarieo in naruto.
The changes:
The 9 tailed fox atacked 1 year earlier and lee has it not naruto
Itcheha didnt kill his family and is good
naruto's dad is the forth
Kakashi is the 6th
Kakashi has a byokugon insted of shiringon
Lee's parents are dead and was taken in by Gie Sensay
Neji and Hinata are siblings

Naruto woke up Got dressed and went to school. Today he was takeing his Graduation exame to become a genine. He hated school being forced to interact with all those fooles. He got dressed left and pased his test with eas.

anglesh pleze i dno uderstad
lawl really though wtf grammer!

Zabuza: Nuke u all bit**** ahhhhhhhhh. Gaito (now gaundi) Peace not war.

Last edited by D4rKR34v3r; 11-26-2006 at 02:03 PM.
D4rKR34v3r is offline   Reply With Quote