British Troops beat kids - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone > Random Videos

Random Videos Post YouTube and Google videos here. Do not post anything that will get you banned.

Old 11-30-2006, 12:45 AM   #1
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
British Troops beat kids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLaAUx4r7ow&NR

Wow.....

Discuss
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2006, 01:04 AM   #2
LonelyNinja

Re: British Troops beat kids

All I have to say is, "Wow." o_o

Ok, I lied: The guys "commentary" is creepy. <.<
Old 11-30-2006, 01:06 AM   #3
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough

this is what i want to say to them...... what did the childrens do to u??

and the recorder is crazy...

Last edited by ekang93922; 11-30-2006 at 01:14 AM.
ekang93922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 01:34 AM   #4
Miburo

Naughty little boys...yes...YEESSS!!!

I lol'd.

Edit: Tough shit, kids. Don't throw rocks at people. Especially when they're troops during a war and those rocks could easily be confused with grenades. They got off easy, could've been shot.

Last edited by Miburo; 11-30-2006 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Addition
Old 11-30-2006, 01:58 AM   #5
Narutobaka
Chuunin

Narutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really nice

And the troops have been trained to be able to tell a rock from a grenade as well I'm sure. Not to mention the fact that said troops have big ass guns in thier hands. The kids might be an irritation at times when the troops are out there, but none of the boys deserved that hard a punishment.

And the guy recording, a sick freak. Plain and simple.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:00 AM   #6
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Lol they got owned
Old 11-30-2006, 02:29 AM   #7
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutobaka View Post
And the troops have been trained to be able to tell a rock from a grenade as well I'm sure. Not to mention the fact that said troops have big ass guns in thier hands. The kids might be an irritation at times when the troops are out there, but none of the boys deserved that hard a punishment.
I agree that they didn't have to beat them after they grabbed them, and it definitely was excessive force. But come on, they were being dumbasses. Why take the risk of seeing if those troops can tell the difference between a rock and a grenade while it's in mid-air and they only have a couple of seconds to determain if it's a threat or not? Especially when, like you said, the troops are weilding big ass guns.

That's like me walking up to Fedor from Pride and slapping him in the face and then bitching because he kicked the living shit out of me. Excessive, of course. Was I provoking it though? You bet. Like I said, don't do stupid shit if you don't want to get your ass beat.

Hay guyz letz thr0w r0cs at th0se guyz w/gunz lolz!

Sorry, I've got no pity for idiots.

Quote:
And the guy recording, a sick freak. Plain and simple.
Word. Funny as hell though. I'm sure he was just doing it for the lulz. : )

Damn, kind of a long post. Hope I didn't waste too much bandwidth, Fresh. ^^;
Old 11-30-2006, 02:41 AM   #8
Narutobaka
Chuunin

Narutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I agree that they didn't have to beat them after they grabbed them, and it definitely was excessive force. But come on, they were being dumbasses. Why take the risk of seeing if those troops can tell the difference between a rock and a grenade while it's in mid-air and they only have a couple of seconds to determain if it's a threat or not? Especially when, like you said, the troops are weilding big ass guns.

That's like me walking up to Fedor from Pride and slapping him in the face and then bitching because he kicked the living shit out of me. Excessive, of course. Was I provoking it though? You bet. Like I said, don't do stupid shit if you don't want to get your ass beat.

Hay guyz letz thr0w r0cs at th0se guyz w/gunz lolz!

Sorry, I've got no pity for idiots.

Word. Funny as hell though. I'm sure he was just doing it for the lulz. : )

So, stupid is as stupid does? Uh uh. Those troops grabbed them, and even when they were on the streets, they would've noticed that it was just rocks.
That is what I mean about the troops being trained. I'm sure that they had been briefed on the climate of people's attitudes towards the troops. When you see somthing like this go on it's hard not to sympathize when they say that the troops are just as bad as the government that was in place before everything started.
The kids are probably doing it simply because they've seen everybody else do it. Is still no excuse. The trooper had no right to kick a child between his legs when he was subdued and down on the ground. Could be said for the whole thing.

And yeah, the guy who's taping it sounded like a fucking pedophile or something. I didn't know which was worse when I watched the clip.

Last edited by Narutobaka; 11-30-2006 at 02:42 AM.
Narutobaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:08 AM   #9
Miburo

I'm not saying what the troops did was the right course of action, I'm saying that those dumbass kids put themselves in that situation and have only themselves to blame. In no way am I justifying the troop's actions.

But when you start lobbing rocks at troops you can't possibly expect a favorable outcome from that unless you're an idiot. Don't start shit with people who can kick your ass, it's a simple concept. That's why I'm not going to be throwing a pity party for those kids any time soon. And I'd bet anything those retarded kids will think twice before doing something that stupid in the future, amirite?
Old 11-30-2006, 03:35 AM   #10
dflynchimp
Missing-Nin

dflynchimp is an unknown quantity at this point

lesson learned: don't mess with people with big guns...it's a retarded thing to do
dflynchimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:40 AM   #11
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

This is just............pathetic

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 07:02 PM   #12
HarukoChan
Forget me not

HarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud ofHarukoChan has much to be proud of

"Pushing little children,With their fully automatics,They like to push the weak around!!"

The guy doing the voice-over sounded like he was getting off from it. O_o
Old 11-30-2006, 07:12 PM   #13
LonelyNinja

^ Lol! XD

Sadly, he probably was. <.<

But I wasn't aware of the kids throwing rocks. Thank you Miburo for clarifying why the troops beat the sh-t out of them. >.>
Old 11-30-2006, 09:14 PM   #14
Miburo

No problem, LN. ; )
Old 11-30-2006, 09:26 PM   #15
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

My 56K just died. Thank you.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote