I Curse this day! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 05:39 PM   #1
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
I Curse this day!

and every other thursday

jeez i havn't been sick in over like 2 years, so if your birthday is on a thursday, not only are you cursed, but you suck and you're cursed (and no its not a flame cuz im not singling anyone out)

Old 11-30-2006, 05:51 PM   #2
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Curse this day!

I concure that Thursdays in general just suck...
Old 11-30-2006, 05:55 PM   #3
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Yes, it is also the day after I found out that the single worst admin ever has bee rehired here at NL
Old 11-30-2006, 05:58 PM   #4
G
S-Ranked Negro

G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

she seemed nice...
Old 11-30-2006, 06:05 PM   #5
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
she seemed nice...
Tell me how doing absolutely NOTHING with your admin powers except changing an ex-boyfriend's user name is nice. Fuck, even if it was nice, she is not a good admin. I do not know her on a personal level, she could be the greatest person ever, but as an admin, I detest her.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:16 PM   #6
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbenk View Post
Yes, it is also the day after I found out that the single worst admin ever has bee rehired here at NL
I didn't realize FG ever left. ; )

Thursday is Survivor night though!***

***Yes, I realize Survivor in general is lame. To be fair, I only watched last season and this season, and only because that Terry guy was a badass. When he was hungry he'd just swim out into the ocean and punch a hole through a whale, rip out some meat, and chow down. Everyone wanted to vote him out because he was just too badass, but he'd just kick all their asses in every challenge and then make fun of them for being douchebags. That's quality TV.

Old 11-30-2006, 06:25 PM   #7
Corbenk
Kuchin

Ah, but you see, fresh grase never actually got fired!

Now, had you said pride who was both fired (thus could be rehired) AND is a terrible admin...
Old 11-30-2006, 06:27 PM   #8
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

I was born on a Thursday...
Old 11-30-2006, 06:29 PM   #9
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
and every other thursday

jeez i havn't been sick in over like 2 years, so if your birthday is on a thursday, not only are you cursed, but you suck and you're cursed (and no its not a flame cuz im not singling anyone out)
I was born on a Thursday bisho! =.=

EDIT: Sugoi... yay!
Old 11-30-2006, 06:30 PM   #10
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

then read my first post

and wow they rehired lily? I would be a better admin then her, a ROCK would be a better admin! why? cuz a rock doesn't change my screen name and my profile cuz they're spiteful that i broke up with them -_- altho personality wise she's gotten better it doesn't change the fact my left testicle makes a better admin
Old 11-30-2006, 06:31 PM   #11
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Lmao...it's funny you call her spiteful...'cause right then, you kinda sounded it. XD
Old 11-30-2006, 06:32 PM   #12
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

obviously you havn't a clue what spiteful even means, that was being annoyed not spiteful
Old 11-30-2006, 06:33 PM   #13
LonelyNinja

I hate Mondays and Thursdays. <.<

There's my 2 cents, I'm leaving. >.>

Old 11-30-2006, 06:34 PM   #14
G
S-Ranked Negro

Lol Shika is a heartbreaker
Old 11-30-2006, 06:34 PM   #15
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbenk View Post
Ah, but you see, fresh grase never actually got fired!

Now, had you said pride who was both fired (thus could be rehired) AND is a terrible admin...
I was just joking...kinda. ; )

I hadn't even realized Pride was ever an admin. I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff, though I could see him being not so hot in that department. >.>

/barrelroll

Closed Thread