SHE is BACK! - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-01-2006, 12:13 AM   #31
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SHE is BACK!

She lost her internet about this time one year ago, and just got it back yesterday. Thats why shes been gone.

And yes, now that she is back, it IS hell on earth.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2006, 12:15 AM   #32
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

lily-the arguement i assume o.o
Old 12-01-2006, 12:15 AM   #33
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

how dare u say that......Θ_Θ

the fight with SP
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:17 AM   #34
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer91 View Post
how dare u say that......Θ_Θ

the fight with SP
hmm? O.o..................
Old 12-01-2006, 12:20 AM   #35
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
hmm? O.o..................
u posted before me....it was to lily

lily:it was a long time ago....it was a fight about u getting it more then it......u pwned it in the face
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:22 AM   #36
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

bow and kiss tha mutha fvck'in ring
Old 12-01-2006, 12:23 AM   #37
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

*whispers to shino* psssst, she broke a rule and she hasn't been here 5 minutes <.< >.> <.< *dissapears into the darkness* ... oh look a penny
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:26 AM   #38
Shino

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

*looks innocent* I see no rule infraction >.>

Old 12-01-2006, 12:27 AM   #39
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

fuck yo couch n*gga! and i fed your dime to shino, i had it disguised as a chocolate chip
Old 12-01-2006, 12:29 AM   #40
Shino

I thought that chocolate chip tasted funny. *burp* oh well...*pupils dilate*

Old 12-01-2006, 12:32 AM   #41
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

lmao, nope! shino's got it, weed cookies.... remind me why i gave them to shino and not to myself?
Old 12-01-2006, 12:35 AM   #42
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

speaking of IQ's, did you have to use a dictionary to find out how to spell grape fruit? (:
Old 12-01-2006, 12:51 AM   #43
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

my point exactly
Old 12-01-2006, 01:54 AM   #44
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
speaking of IQ's, did you have to use a dictionary to find out how to spell grape fruit? (:
Only because she's high.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote