The Nerd List - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-01-2006, 12:06 AM   #1
Lily229
Jounin

Lily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura about
The Nerd List

In this world that we live in today, I have noticed that there are not so much cliche's as before, such as the jock and prep. Oh no, but more of the pocket-protecting genre. The time of the nerds is Thyne! But there are many different "nerd levels." Going from one to five, with five being the worst see which level you are at. (I got really bored today in Chem and Government so bare with me.)

Level 1: The Closet Case: This nerd tends to not openly admit that they still get up every morning at 6am to watch Voltron. They lock away all their any nerd-like items away when company comes over and denies when said objects are found like it's some dirty sex toy. Although naturally not violant, they can be very insecure but total jerks at the same time.

*ONE MORE THING ABOUT THE Lv1 NERD: When they try to pull their deinal crap about it wave it in their face and threaten to black mail them into giving you their most prized valuable. You'll break their spirit and have a cute chibi poster.

Level 2: The Book Smarts: You know the kid who's just naturally smart? The one who at the 2nd day of school has all their homework done for the next 4 years?! Although this perticular nerd poses no pyshical threat, they can be very vain, arrogant and annoying.

*ONE MORE THING ABOUT THE Lv2 NERD: If you find yourself a target of their self-proclaimed superiance, just smile and nod while complimenting them. Then, inconspicuously switch your papers with theirs so that they get the F and you get to be the Book Smart Nerd for once. They're so vain they won't even notice.

Level 3: Computer Hacks: People who are constantly pwning you with their never ending "lol"s. Although they are credited for the creation of the spammer, the computer hack usually tends to be on the anti-social side. Just above the book smarts, they'd rather spend the night with a calculator then another human. Unless you like getting your ass handed to you verbally, try not to cross them.

*ONE MORE THING ABOUT THE Lv3 NERD: As I said before, they are just above the Book Smarts, so if you find yourself confronted by one, forget about your dignity and quickly kiss ass so bad that you get stuck up there.

Level 4: The Anime Freaks: Also known as the "Video Game Nerds", they can watch an AMV and recite, word-4-word what episode it's from and what the character was actually say. Usually associated with another level (1-3) they can be quite the handful. While they watch anime like it's God or read manga like it's the bible, be very cautious. Anime Freaks tend to have a short temper and an evn shorter attention span.

*ONE MORE THING ABOUT THE Lv4 NERD: Whenever trying to talk to a Lv4 nerd, make sure they are not watching their anime or reading a manga, for they may not be able to hear you. And your pestering could result in a book upside your head.

Level 5: The Star Wars Fans: The most dangerous of the nerds, this nerd not only makes anime their life, but also movies, music and video games as well. These nerds usually have no life and can be found killing innocent "NoObs" with their Lv. 99 character. When the nerd recites something, it is usually followed by hand motions and sound effects. This nerd isn't rich, they tend to live with their parents long past their 35th birthday because they spent their entire life savings on all the star wars and spongebob collectables known to man. BE CAREFUL AROUND THEM!!!!! Make them angry and be prepared to be beaten to death by a plastic lightsaber, still in it's mint condition box.

*ONE MORE THING ABOUT THE Lv5 NERD! If you come in contact with a Lv. 5 nerd's wrath, scream "FORCE FIELD" while moving your hands in a circular motion in front of you, palms facing them and hum the Twilight Zone Theme Music and SLOWLY back away. Any sudden movement could cause them to become frightened and throw a "fire ball" at you.

Disclosure:the star wars thing has nothing to do with star wars and if anyone was offended just know that i really don't give a flying fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja
*sighs* Horny nee-san. -_-
Horny, pervy nee-san. -_-
*sighs* Oh wow nee-san. -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sakura*
lily- =___='''''''''''''''''''''
*points* from my Nii-chan to me ^^ and don't forget *Sakura*

I'm in college now ^^
Lily229 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2006, 12:10 AM   #2
LonelyNinja

Re: The Nerd List

Wow, you must have been really bored to have thought up of all that. lol

After reading this, I don't know what kind of nerd to classify myself as. Hm, food for thought.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:13 AM   #3
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

copy/ paste much
Old 12-01-2006, 12:14 AM   #4
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily229 View Post
It was either sleep or this >.> and since i had had two cups of black coffee that morning there was no way i was hittin' the hay until 3rd block xD.

oh yeah ummm...I'm a definate anime freak ^^
I would've chosen sleep, but since you had coffee, it's understandable why you didn't.

I sorta fit anime freak. <.< (Short temper/attention span)
Old 12-01-2006, 12:14 AM   #5
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

im part of every level >.>.....<.<.........o.o;
Old 12-01-2006, 12:15 AM   #6
Narutobaka
Chuunin

Narutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really nice

Would be the anime freak as well. I stay up and watch animes on Youtube, for crying out loud.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:16 AM   #7
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily229 View Post
*blinks* nope i typed that all out from my notebook where i had written it...and even though this is the spam zone no spamming my thread *cracks knuckles*

I do random things in class o.o;;;; like my butt song but we won't get into that *shakes head*
impressive...
Old 12-01-2006, 01:03 AM   #8
LightDreamer
Jounin

LightDreamer is on a distinguished road

Ooh~ Sexy...I think. LOL I have a thing for The book smarts guys =P LOL. Sortof xD as long as they're not SOO arogant =P Neways. I Wonder what I fall under! Hmm~

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

The adulation of strangers.
LightDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 01:23 AM   #9
naritaUzumaki
Genin

naritaUzumaki will become famous soon enoughnaritaUzumaki will become famous soon enough

OMG! im a lvl 4 nerd! (just take the manga part away... dont have a manga)

xXxhinataxnarutoxXx---
-----my mom and dad-----

don't click this link...

yEnG cOnStaNtiNo rOckz
HAWAK KAMAY

my fave anime:
LOVELESS

MY PIC
naritaUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 01:44 AM   #10
Narutobaka
Chuunin

Narutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by naritaUzumaki View Post
OMG! im a lvl 4 nerd! (just take the manga part away... dont have a manga)
Welcome to our ranks NU! XD
Old 12-01-2006, 02:50 AM   #11
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

thats really not anything to brag about NB
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:57 AM   #12
naritaUzumaki
Genin

naritaUzumaki will become famous soon enoughnaritaUzumaki will become famous soon enough

but it is! only fw are talented enough to be a nerd! LOL...

xXxhinataxnarutoxXx---
-----my mom and dad-----

don't click this link...

yEnG cOnStaNtiNo rOckz
HAWAK KAMAY

my fave anime:
LOVELESS

MY PIC
naritaUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 03:53 AM   #13
Narutobaka
Chuunin

Am an anime nerd. I admit it. I have nothing to hide!
Old 12-01-2006, 06:57 AM   #14
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

lol i dunn which one i am i am not really that smart, i dun watch a lot of anime, i can't even format my own computeri dun really love starwars, and WTF is Voltron??
Old 12-01-2006, 07:05 AM   #15
kakashi super saiyyan 4
second to none

kakashi super saiyyan 4 is a jewel in the roughkakashi super saiyyan 4 is a jewel in the roughkakashi super saiyyan 4 is a jewel in the roughkakashi super saiyyan 4 is a jewel in the roughkakashi super saiyyan 4 is a jewel in the roughkakashi super saiyyan 4 is a jewel in the rough

^^d4rk..same for me.....and yeah wat is a voltron anyway?

~da real authentic ~
kakashi super saiyyan 4 is offline   Reply With Quote