Which naruto character would you fight??? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 08-19-2006, 07:45 PM   #1
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough
Which naruto character would you fight???

If you could fight any of them in a fair match or virtual one who would you fight?? and you can be cured into perfect form after you were beaten or you beat them
Boo! is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2006, 07:49 PM   #2
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of
Re: Which naruto character would you fight???

lolz i would say an academy student lolz, well to be serious i would fight Itachi, test my mental and physical abilities. There is no point in fighting if you can't even be challenged. But would we have chakra and like mentally know some jutsu and hand seal??
Old 08-19-2006, 08:20 PM   #3
H_V901
Academy Student

H_V901 is an unknown quantity at this point

Konohamaru, just because i'm mean. ^^

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

H_V901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 08:39 PM   #4
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

I would love to have a fight with Rock Lee, but after he takes off his weights and opens up a few gates. (btw i hope your giving me some abilites lol ..I dont wanna get completely owned XD) ... We would have the greatest taijutsu fight in all of naruto history...
him or sasuke.. I would show sasuke how weak and pathetic he is .. and yes im speaking of the time skip one ... hahaha XD
Old 08-19-2006, 08:44 PM   #5
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough

interesting thread.......
i would want to fight Tobi, or Sasori ^^ just for fun......
i would get owned by them so bad...... T.T;;;
if serious i would want to fight itachi...... (i would need some justus in order to beat him)

Last edited by ekang93922; 08-19-2006 at 08:48 PM.
ekang93922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 08:55 PM   #6
sakurakitty2
Academy Student

sakurakitty2 is an unknown quantity at this point

how cool i would love to fight Itachi even if i lose it be cool
Old 08-19-2006, 08:58 PM   #7
Academy Student

04060 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would fight chouji in a pie eating contest
04060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 09:14 PM   #8
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04060
I would fight chouji in a pie eating contest
^^ i wonder who would win chouji or u
ekang93922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 09:24 PM   #9
Academy Student

04060 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would dominate Chouji I would use my bottomless pit stomach jutsu.
04060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 11:52 PM   #10
Izanagi_Takeshiro
Missing-Nin

Izanagi_Takeshiro is an unknown quantity at this point

Judging on my own character I created for Naruto(Izanagi Takeshiro) I'd want to fight the entire Akatsuki cult...He uses something I came up with called The Third Eye Function...basicly what it is, is a sixth sense...he is completely immune to all Genjutsus and is highly trained in both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. he has two swords...a powerful murasame called Skyscraper and a katana called Duo Death and basic as the name implies the sword can actually be split into two of the exact same sword. He wears his forehead protector around his eyes because he doesn't need to use them in a fight, but will if he has to. He lets his sixth sense do all the work...he has more ability and skill without the use of his other senses. If he removes the headband away from his eyes...he sees the world as it really is...he can see people darknesses and flaws...that's mainly why he covers his eyes, so he doesn't have to see the ugliness of the world. The Third Eye Function allows him to see through objects and all around himself(like Byakugan) and he can copy any jutsu(like Sharingan) even Bloodline limits and he can even actually read minds. Basicly I developed this character out of a theory on the Hyuuga and Uchiha clans...the were both originally Takeshiro and then broke off...the Hyuuga decided to leave to seek their own path and the Uchiha were Exiled from the Takeshiro clan and gived the curse of the Sharingan. anyway...That's what I'd do.
Izanagi_Takeshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 12:06 AM   #11
oscaraps
Chuunin

oscaraps is an unknown quantity at this point

mmm id like to fight gaara tho he proabaly kill me in less than a second lol
oscaraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 12:17 AM   #12
narutochain
Chuunin

narutochain is on a distinguished road

i would want to fight itachi even though i know i would lose i would love to fight him
narutochain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:24 AM   #13
SpiralNaruto
Academy Student

SpiralNaruto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izanagi_Takeshiro View Post
Judging on my own character I created for Naruto(Izanagi Takeshiro) I'd want to fight the entire Akatsuki cult...He uses something I came up with called The Third Eye Function...basicly what it is, is a sixth sense...he is completely immune to all Genjutsus and is highly trained in both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. he has two swords...a powerful murasame called Skyscraper and a katana called Duo Death and basic as the name implies the sword can actually be split into two of the exact same sword. He wears his forehead protector around his eyes because he doesn't need to use them in a fight, but will if he has to. He lets his sixth sense do all the work...he has more ability and skill without the use of his other senses. If he removes the headband away from his eyes...he sees the world as it really is...he can see people darknesses and flaws...that's mainly why he covers his eyes, so he doesn't have to see the ugliness of the world. The Third Eye Function allows him to see through objects and all around himself(like Byakugan) and he can copy any jutsu(like Sharingan) even Bloodline limits and he can even actually read minds. Basicly I developed this character out of a theory on the Hyuuga and Uchiha clans...the were both originally Takeshiro and then broke off...the Hyuuga decided to leave to seek their own path and the Uchiha were Exiled from the Takeshiro clan and gived the curse of the Sharingan. anyway...That's what I'd do.

So in other words you made a God of the Naruto universe? I mean cummon, lets mix the 360 degree vision of the hyuuga's with the abilities of the sharingan, plus lets give him the ability to dispel ALL gengutsu plus he can cast every type of jutsu ever created! Plus copy the ones he dosen't have Why don't you just make him able to turn into the 12 tailed demon lion who can roar and destroy his enemy from climbing into them and blowing them up from the inside... or maybe, maybe... he can just lift up his protector and everyone he wants to kill will just fall over dead from his different colored eyes!!!! yea, forget the 12 tailed lion, just have him look at everyone!!!!!

Sorry for the level or sarcasm, but when u make a character he really should have flaws, your character is pretty much flawless.....

Oh, and as far as who I'd fight.. If I didn't have super powers I'd fight tenten (I think I could at least be quick on my feet and be able to dodge tenten's attacks) If I did have super powers then I'd probably want to fight Naruto when he learns to control all 9 tails... if that ever does happen! Or maybe just kick the s**t out of the akatsuki leader and take control of all of them

Last edited by SpiralNaruto; 08-20-2006 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Forgot something
SpiralNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 06:54 AM   #14
trace145
Academy Student

trace145 is an unknown quantity at this point

For me i would fight jiraiya and beat him with sexy no jutsu hahahahaha!

Last edited by trace145; 08-20-2006 at 06:55 AM. Reason: forgot some words
trace145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:00 AM   #15
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

i would use my memory of my horrible past (no exaggeration) to kill Sasuke.... and tsunade's pet pig ton-ton, both are annoyances
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote