Fan Club Section Rules - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 01:31 PM   #1
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

IGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Fan Club Section Rules

Rules
- No member may be in more than 5 fanclubs.

- All members must list the fanclubs they are in in their signatures or else that member will not count towards those fan clubs. We will do prediodic checks.

- Owners are to make sure that their members carry either the club banner or the title of the fanclub somewhere in their signatures. if the Owner notices that a member does not carry the fc then it is up to him or her to get that member to put it in,We will do prediodic checks if this is not done it could cause the fan club to be closed.

- Owners of a fanclub must put their status in their signature.

- A fanclub must have 8 members. the list must be updated often, if a member does not post in a fan club for more then a month their name must be removed from the club members list.

- To become an official fanclub, you must meet all the rules and requirements and file a request.

yeah thats me and that is MY rifle >_> BAMMM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6 View Post
If you shoved a broom up my ass, put me on a trampoline on top of a skyscraper in an earthquake, cut of my arms, taken out my eyes I could have probablly made a better sig...on paint.

Old 01-16-2007, 09:13 PM   #2
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: Fan Club Section Rules

It has come to our attention that there are many people who are not obeying the FC rules. ONLY FIVE FAN CLUBS PER PERSON. That doesn't mean "only 5 listed in my sig." It means you can only be in F-I-V-E fan clubs. We're going to start checking people and handing our infractions if people don't stick to these rules.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Closed Thread