The future hokage!: a NarutoxHinata stroy. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 12-11-2006, 10:54 AM   #16
coondawger2001
Genin

coondawger2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The future hokage!: a NarutoxHinata stroy.

Well i hope you like it and please let me know how you feel.
coondawger2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2006, 07:09 PM   #17
firestar
Genin

firestar is an unknown quantity at this point

really good chapter

haseo ^_^
firestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:50 AM   #18
coondawger2001
Genin

Thanks, any body else like it?
Old 12-13-2006, 09:45 AM   #19
coondawger2001
Genin

Iwill update thursday, and it will be great, so please read and let me know what you think, and please tell others to read, thanks.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:49 AM   #20
coondawger2001
Genin

My coumputer wont open my floopy disk so it will have to be friday before i can post it sorry guys, dontbe mad.
Old 12-15-2006, 10:53 AM   #21
coondawger2001
Genin

Chapter 8

Authors notes: This chapter will reveal a lot of things. I just hope ya like it and please let me know what ya think. The chapter starts with Kyubi-Naruto and Grandora still fighting.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
{Chapter 8}

As the Kyubi, finishes his sentence, Grandora is already attacking, he jumps into the air and goes through some hand signs.^^^

“Reversal Jutsu” yells Grandora, as a blue circle of light flows from his hands and engulfs Kyubi-Naruto.

“What…. What was that, I feel no different, I guess you’re losing your touch, Grandora.” Snickers Kyubi-Naruto, as he lunges forward at Grandora.

“We will see.” Says Grandora ^^^

As Kyubi and Grandora continue to fight, it looks as if the fight is a tie. ^^^

“Well Naruto, you seem to have moves, but no jutsu?” says Grandora

“Ha,ha,ha…. I have plenty, lets see if you can stop this.” Yells Kyubi-Naruto, as he goes through some hand signs and yells “ Dark Shadow Clones Jutsu” ^^^

At once, 75 Naruto clones appear, they all have a red glow in their eyes. ^^^

“See, Grandora, you cant beat * US*” says Kyubi-Naruto, and all the clones.

“We will see about that” says Grandora, as he smiles

“Attack him” yells Kyubi-Naruto, as the clones charge towards Grandora. ^^^

The clones get with ion spiting distance of Grandora, when they all stop and turn towards Kyubi. ^^^

“What is this, why are you not attacking?” yells Kyubi-Naruto.

“Well Naruto, the jutsu I placed on you earlier wasn’t a dud, what it does, is turn any jutsu, that you use against your self.” Says Grandora

“Well that was slick, but no matter bring it.” Yells Kyubi-Naruto. ^^^

At once all the clones start to attack Kyubi-Naruto, but he easily Disposes of them, with his razor like finger nails. When the dust clears, Kyubi, is on his right knee and smiling at Grandora. ^^^

“Nice move Grandora, I would expect no less, from the man that set me free.” Says Kyubi-Naruto

“What…….what did you say?” asks Grandora, with a shaky tone of voice.

“ Ha, ha, ha…. Well , where to start,…. Well Grandora. I know you remember that you set me free, because I took control of your mind, and as I roamed free, that damn 4th hokage, sealed me inside this boy. But I have been able to take control, now.” Says Kyubi-Naruto, to Grandora as he stands up and smiles.

“The 4th hokage was a great man, I know because he was my brother, and he told me about his to be son, so I guess this him.* he points at Naruto*…Kyubi you are a demon of the devil, and you tricked me to let free, because of that, I have had to hide and give up my true path In life, but now that I have found you, I will kill you!!!” yells Grandora, as he charges toward Kyubi-Naruto.

“Lets see what you got” yells Kyubi-Naruto, as he to charges forward. ^^^

Kyubi-Naruto and Grandora, hit head on, as each other throw punches at the other, Grandora does a back flip and while in the air, he goes through hand signs and yells “ Earth Bind Jutsu” at once the earth around Kyubi-Naruto shoots up and surrounds him before he can react. ^^^

“Well………I’m sorry Naruto, but to kill the Kyubi, I must also kill you….my nephew.” Says Grandora, as he raises his hand to make the earth crush Naruto and the Kyubi. ^^^

Grandora takes a deep breath and closes his fist. At once the shell around Naruto, closes in on it self and explodes. Grandora looks on expecting to see a body part or two, but there is none. Then out of no where Kyubi-Naruto, hits Grandora with a Kunai in the back. ^^^

“Well, I got you.” Snickers Kyubi-Naruto

“uhhhhhhhh…..if you think that will beat me our crazy.” Yells Grandora, as he pulls the kunai out of his back.

“Well, Kyubi, it seems I have no choice but to call on a old friend, to help, because when the 3rd hokage died, I was there and with his last breath he gave me his soul to use, he told me I would face you again and he knew that it was the only way to kill you.” Says Grandora ^^^

At once Grandora pulls a piece of parchment out of his pocket and with a quick bite of his index finger, he writes a symbol with his blood on the paper, and pushes the paper to the ground, but before he can bring fourth the 3rd hokage, Kyubi-Naruto yells “ Shadow Rasengan.” Before Grandora can react, Kyubi-Naruto shoves the rasengan into his chest; tearing his flesh apart and making him fly backwards. ^^^

“Ahhhhh.. * Grandora spits up blood *…….you……you bastard….” Says Grandora, as he falls to the ground.

“Do you think, I would let you bring him here. But now, Grandora I will take your power and become unstoppable.” Yells Kyubi-Naruto, as he puts his hand on Grandora’s face, and yells “ Chakra Absorption Jutsu” with a flash of light, blue chakra starts to flow from Grandora’s lifeless body into, Naruto’s. ^^^

“Ha…ha..ha. I told you fool, no on can beat me.” Says Kyubi-Naruto, as he starts to laugh.
Old 12-15-2006, 10:54 AM   #22
coondawger2001
Genin

Chapter 8: countinued

Chapter 8: countinued

{Back at Hinata’s and Naruto’s}

“Wow, Sakura and Hinata, the lights are beautiful.” Says Ino, as they all glare up at the Christmas lights on the snowy roof.

“Yeah, we did good, didn’t we Hinata?” asks Sakura, with a smile

“Oh…..yeah we did good.” Says Hinata, as she fakes a smile, all the day had done was make her think of last Christmas when her and Naruto where putting up the lights, and he and her some how found their way on top of each other in the snow making love. ^^^

The three girls, go inside the house to warm up. When there’s a knock at the door. As Hinata opens the door she sees that it is Tsunade.^^^

“Hi, Tsunade, why are you…….” Starts Hinata, when she notices the man beside her.

“Hinata…….this is Grandora, he doesn’t have long to live, but he has something you must hear.” Says Tsunade, as she and Hinata help Grandora to the couch. ^^^

As they sit him down, he winces in pain, but pulls Hinata down to talk to her. ^^^

“Hinata……. I have seen……Naruto….. the Kyubi has taken over his body. I could not defeat him, but……your…..son * Grandora points to the boy Ino is holding *…….but he might be able to.” Says Grandora, as he looks as if he is going to leave this world any minute.

“What….but….he is just a baby” says Hinata, as she stands up, not fully understanding the conversation.

“Hinata, the Kyubi isn’t strong anofe to take on everyone here, let alone Tsunade, plus the barriers that Tsunade has put up, will help.” Says Grandora

“But he will be…..strong anofe, if he can find…..lord Saxxon.” Says Grandora

“No…. I thought, he was dead?” asks Tsunade, with a look of disbelief on her face.

“Well, our former teacher isn’t dead, and…Hinata, please give this to your son..* Grandora pulls out the piece of parchment*…..it will help him in the future, and please stop the Kyubi.” Says Grandora, as his lungs take their last breath. ^^^

Tsunade, Sakura, Hinata, and Ino, all glare at the dead man before them. After a long silence, Hinata asks Tsunade a question. ^^^

“Tsunade, who is this?” asks Hinata, as she looks down at Grandora.

“Hinata, this was my former teammate and friend…..he is the one responsible for the……the release of the…..the Kyubi.” Tsunade, as she moves into the kitchen, the other’s following her.

“Ok,….so he let that damn fox out!!!” yells Sakura

“Well, Sakura, he was under the Kyubi’s control, and had no power over what he was doing,…because trust me, he wouldn’t have wanted what happened to happen.” Says Tsunade, as she pulls a box of black grain tea from the cabinet.

“Ummm, Tsunade what did happen?” ask Hinata, as she sits down at he table, and sips the tea that Tsunade gives her.

“Well, as you know, The 4th Hokage had to give his life to save everyone else, and that he was Naruto’s father, but he was also, Grandora’s brother.” Answers Tsunade, as she takes a sip of the hot tea, and looks up to see everyone just dumbfounded.

“Tsunade, I’m sorry for lying,….about Naruto” says Hinata, s she fiddles with the cup of tea.

“Hinata, I know, I figured it out when you told me he was dead, I just knew Orochimaru wouldn’t take him, unless he was alive.” Says Tsunade

“Well, Tsunade what do we do now?” ask Ino, as she rocks Hiro back and forth in her arms.

“Well, girls we need to bury Grandora, and I need to find, Lord Saxxon, before the Kyubi, other wise, we all are going to die.” Says Tsunade with a scared look on her face.

“Tsunade, who is Lord Saxxon?” ask Hinata

“Hinata, he was mine, Grandora, and The 3rd hokage’s teacher, not to mention, The 3rd hokage’s father.” Says Tsunade, as she looks down at the table, and back up at Hinata.

“So, I take it that he is powerful then?” says Hinata.

“Yes, very powerful, but sadly after the 4ths death, he disappeared and the only one that knew where he was is dead now.” Answers Tsunade.

“But we need to find him, he is the only one that can help.” Says Tsunade as she gets up and looks out the fogy window.

“So you think, he can beat, the Kyubi, Tsunade.” Ask Sakura

“No, he can’t, he is paralyzed from the waist down because, he tried to destroy the Kyubi the first time, but sadly he wasn’t strong anofe and he lost control of his legs” answer’s Tsunade, with a sad look.

“So what good, can he do?” ask Ino

“Well, he can still, teach, he can teach Hiro, how to beat the Kyubi.” Answers Tsunade, as she gets up and walks over to Hiro, and rubs his blond hair.

“No…. no , he wont fight, I wont …lose him to” yells Hinata, as she puts her hands over her face, and starts to cry. All the events of he day had pushed her, emotional to hard.

“Hinata, I know how you feel, but he may be our only hope, and if he is successful we might be able to save Naruto. “ says Tsunade, as she walks over to Hinata, and pulls her hands down to look into her, white eyes.

“Ok, Tsunade, but how long do you think we have?” ask Hinata, as she wipes her eyes.

“Well, it will take us a while to find Saxxon, but if we can, and keep the Kyubi, from knowing we have him, we might have a while, hopeful long anofe for Hiro to get older, but only time will tell.” Says Tsunade, who walks over to Hiro and lifts him into the air, and smiles at the white eyed, blond boy.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Authors notes: I hope ya liked it and please if you have any questions id be glad to answer them. It’s 12:30 at night and I’m going to bed. But please read and review and let me know what you think. And I’m sorry I couldn’t post Thursday, but my floppy disk missed up, and I couldn’t, I am working on chapter 9, it will be the longest I have done, because I don’t know when I will be able to post during Christmas vacation, but hopeful not long.

Chapter 9 preview:

“ Naruto…is that really you…
Old 12-15-2006, 10:55 AM   #23
coondawger2001
Genin

I hope you like it, please let me know what you think
Old 12-15-2006, 05:59 PM   #24
firestar
Genin

Wow this was the best chapter yet i wonder how hiro is going to defeat kyubi i mean hes just a baby (such suspense) makes me excite to see wats next

haseo ^_^

Last edited by firestar; 12-15-2006 at 06:00 PM.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:19 PM   #25
coondawger2001
Genin

Thanks bud, i will post the next chapter monday and its a lot longer. hey if you will please try and get others to read this, and if others do please tell me ya's thoughts thanks.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:48 AM   #26
coondawger2001
Genin

Exclamation chapter 9: christmas suprise.

Authors notes: Well I hope ya like this chapter, I am at my aunts typing it because my computer got fried. This is the longest chapter I have done, so set back, grab some chips, relax naked in your bean bag chair, and enjoy. Please let me know what you think.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Chapter 9: Christmas surprise

“We here today, to lay to rest, a great man……….he had made mistakes in his life, but he also tried to do what was right.” Says the preacher

“He, will be greatly missed.” Says Tsunade, as she goes up to the casket to say good by to Grandora.
{Later that afternoon}
*knock, knock*

“Umm, Tsunade, are you ok?” ask Hinata, as she walks into Tsunade’s office, and sees her sitting in her chair, staring the fire.

“Yes, I’m fine,…..where is Hiro?” answers Tsunade, as she looks up at Hinata and fakes a smile.

“Oh……he’s at Tenten’s” answers Hinata, as she moves to the couch and sits down.

“Hinata……I need to tell you something,........*Hinata, looks at Tsunade and shakes her head ok*…well to start, we think we know where Lord Saxxon is.” Says Tsunade, as she turns to look back at he fire.

“Well…..Isn’t that good?” ask Hinata

“Yes….but, we have,,,news that….the other villages have, seen Naruto, and he is wanted for the murder of 20 people right now” answers Tsunade

“No….but, what will they do?” ask Hinata, as she looks down at the floor, her eyes starting to water.

“I’m not entirely sure Hinata, but if they send out , black ops, it wont be good for them, but it will keep him busy, while I send Lee and Neji, to retrieve, Lord Saxxon” answers Tsunade.

“Why must you send them?” ask Hinata, looking up at Tsunade

“Well Hinata, Lee and Neji are two of our top jonin and with Kakashi, being still gone, they are our best choices to send” answers Tsunade

“Oh,….ok, well if you don’t mind, Tsunade, I feel like going home, it is Christmas eve, and I want to spend time, with Hiro” says Hinata

“Ok Hinata, I will see you later then, and Merry Christmas, I sent my gifts for you and Hiro, to your house earlier” says Tsunade, as she gets up to see Hinata to the door. ^^^

Hinata leaves Tsunade’s, and as she is walking home, it starts to drizzle, the ground is already covered in snow and the December breeze is chilling on her skin, Hinata looks up in the sky and sees a full moon, the village is asleep, but because of the moon, its still bright, just like the night her and Naruto spent at he lake.
{Flashback}

Naruto had asked her to go, and after they sat there for awhile holding each other, he did the most unexpected thing, he proposed to her. Hinata remembered all of this, and then how Naruto and her had decided to wait intell after Hiro was born……..Hinata came back to reality as some rain hit her in the face. As Hinata is walking down the snowy road to the house, she sees something in the small patch of woods in front of the house. ^^^

“Who….who is there?” ask Hinata, startled by the voice she hears.

“Hinata….you….shouldn’t be out here in the cold” answers Naruto, as he falls to his knees in the snow.

“Naruto!!!...”yells Hinata, as she runs to the blond, bloody covered boy.

“Naruto are you ok?” ask Hinata, as she bends down and stares into his eyes.

“Hinata, I….. I don’t have long…. I was able to take back control of my body for a little while, but I can feel, him coming back. I needed to see you again, and to see Hiro….” Says Naruto, as he looks up into Hinata’s white eyes, that are starting to water.

“Nar…Naruto, I have missed you so….so much” cries Hinata, as she leans forward and kisses him on the lips…*Naruto kisses her back, then grabs her shoulders and pushes her away*

“Hinata, listen… I don’t have much time left, but listen I want you to take Hiro and run, keep moving, I don’t know how long it will be before the Kyubi, comes here, but I want you gone, no one can stop him” says Naruto, as he looks off to the side.

“Naruto… I can help you…you can fight it.” Says Hinata, glaring at Naruto.

“ No…. I cant, he has gotten so much stronger,….Hinata I must leave soon, but I want to see Hiro” says Naruto

“Ok,…let me help you to the house” says Hinata, as she helps Naruto to his feet, and they start on their way to the house. ^^^

Hinata and Naruto enter the house, and see Sakura asleep on the sofa, her hand up at her cheek. This makes Naruto smile. They move up the stairs, and stop at Hiro’s door. ^^^

“Hinata, let me go In alone ok” ask Naruto, as he turns to face her and kisses her on the cheek.

“Ohh….ok Naruto…” answers Hinata, as she looks down at the floor…*Naruto opens the door and walks in, closing it behind him*. ^^^

Naruto walks over to Hiro’s bed, he looks down at the sleeping boy before him. He then, touches Hiro’s cheek and a tear falls from his eye. ^^^

“Oh…..my little boy, I’m so sorry….* Kill him Naruto, do it, or when I take control, I will*….no,no,no…you wont….my son I must go, but remember, I love you, and….always protect your mother…..son” says Naruto, as he turns around and walks toward the door, then turns around to look at his son one more time before walking out the door.

“Umm…Naruto…are you ok?” ash Hinata, as she reaches up and wipes a tear from Naruto’s cheek.

“No Hinata…I’m…not….I’m sorry but…. I must go now….or, I fear that all I love will be taken from me.” Answers Naruto, as he turns to leave down the stairs.

“No…you cant, leave me again” yells Hinata, as she runs towards Naruto and wraps her arms around his waist.

“Hinata… I must,…… I will try my best to keep the Kyubi away from here, but I don’t know how long that will take” says Naruto, who then turns around and hugs Hinata, then turns around and kisses Hinata passionately.

“*Hinata starts to cry*… Naruto…you cant leave me….” Cries Hinata, as she wraps her arms around him again, and buries her face into his stomach.

“I’m…..sorry…Hinata” says Naruto, as he pushes her away, and runs down the stairs, and out the door into the darkness. ^^^

Hinata pulls her legs up to her chest, and starts to cry again. Sakura who was woke up by the noise, runs up the stairs to Hinata, and tries to comfort her.
{Christmas Morning}
*Chirp. Chirp*

Hinata wakes up to the sound of birds chirping on her window ^^^

“Ohh, Naruto…Merry Christmas, where ever you are” says Hinata, to her self.
*Knock, Knock*

“Hinata, are you awake” ask Sakura, from the other side of the door

“Umm, yeah’ answers Hinata, as she gets up and puts on some pajamas with candy canes on them, over her naked body. ^^^
Old 12-18-2006, 10:49 AM   #27
coondawger2001
Genin

chapter 9: countinued

Hinata and Sakura walk down stairs, Hinata sees Ino playing with Hiro. She walks into the kitchen to make some orange pekoe tea. After she makes her a cup and two for the other girls, she walks back into the living room. They start to open presents for Hiro, but he only cares about the Chihuahua puppy that Ino had got him. Hinata after a little while, gets up to pick up the wrapping paper, when she notices a silver box under the tree. ^^^

“I guess we missed one,…did one of ya get this?” ask Hinata, as she picks up the little box, and sits down on the sofa.

“*No*..both girls say at the same time.

“Oh, ok, then I’ll open it.” Says Hinata, as she opens the box and finds a letter on top. ^^^

Dear Hinata.

I wish, I could be there in person, but I can’t, by the time you are reading this the Kyubi, has taken back control of my body. On my way to se you, I stopped and picked something up for you. I hope you like it, and please, when Hiro gets old anofe to understand what has happened, please….. *…tell him, I love him, and to never let anyone push him around. And I love you, I promise to see you again.
Love Naruto.

Hinata looks up from the letter, and then back at the box, inside is Naruto’s head band, for Hiro. And then underneath it is a necklace covered in diamonds and rubies, and it has a locket on it, that you can put a picture in.^^^

“Oh,…Naruto, I miss you…*Hinata covers her eyes and starts to cry, when she looks down to see that Ino had placed Hiro on her knees*….here Hiro, this was your fathers, he wants me to give it to you” says Hinata. As she wraps the headband around Hiro’s neck, and ties it.
{Later that day}

“Hey, Hinata did you know that, Neji and Lee are leaving today, to go bring Lord Saxxon back here” says Sakura, as she puts away one of the plates that Hinata had just rinsed off.

“Are you serious,…when” ask Hinata, with a real surprised look on her face.

“Well, in 30 minutes, I believe” answers Sakura

“Then lets get going, I want to see them before they leave” says Hinata, as she runs to the living room and picks up Hiro, and heads out he door towards the gates.

“Lee, Neji, wait up” yells Hinata, as she comes to a stop,….panting from running all the way to the gates. Sakura is behind her holding Hiro.

“Oh, Hinata, don’t worry, we will be back soon” says Lee, with a glisten in his eyes.

“Well I wanted to say good luck to you cousin, and to you Lee, and to please be careful.” Answers Hinata, as she looks down at the ground, but then notices that Neji had moved up in front of her.

“Hinata, I promise we will be back soon, so don’t worry, just promise me you’ll take care of Hiro, I want to teach him a few tricks when he gets older” says Neji, as he hugs Hinata and gives her a kiss on the cheek. ^^^

This takes Hinata by surprise, because she’s still not use to Neji being this way, ever since that day at the Hyugi house, he has been nicer and tries to help her when ever he can. ^^^

“Oh…ok….I promise, I’ll see you soon then” answers Hinata, who smiles and waves at the two friends.

“Bye, Hinata, take care” says Lee, as him and Neji disappear behind the gates.
{3 days later}

“Neji, we are getting closer” says Lee

“I know,…his house should be some where around here” answers Neji, as they turn around a bend and see a old looking wooden cottage, beside a mountain stream.
{Knock, Knock}

“Please come in”

“Hi sir, we are here to escort you to the village hidden in the leaves” answers Lee, as he and Neji, both bow to the white haired man In the wheel chair before them.

“Well, it’s good to see you to, I hoped ya would have a safe trip here” says Lord Saxxon, with a smile

“No, we had a good trip” answers Neji

“Well, would anyone of you, like a cup of tea” ask Lord Saxxon, as he moves over to the table and pours two cups of tea for them.

“Well sir, I think we should get moving, we have news that Naruto was sited 12 miles from here” says Lee, as he turns to look out the window.

“Ok, then lets get moving” says Lord Saxxon.

“Well sir, do you want us to carry you or…..” starts Lee

“No….I have a jutsu, that I can use, that allows me to walk, but that’s it” says Lord Saxxon, as he goes through some hand signs, and yells “ 2 legs jutsu”….and slaps his palms onto his legs.

“Wow, so you can walk now, sir” says Lee, as he looks at the man standing before him, he has white hair, blue eyes, and even though he’s in his 70s he looks like he is 40.

“Yes, I can Lee, but it takes a lot of chakra to use the jutsu” says Lord Saxxon.

“Ok, we need to get moving sir” says Neji. ^^^

The three ninjas leave the house, and start on their way back to the village. As they are moving along, the men spot a man in the road ahead. ^^^

“Naruto…” whispers Neji

“Well, so they sent you two, to fetch the old man” says Kyubi-Naruto, as he starts to walk towards the three.

“Look boys, I cant fight him,….but I have a transportation jutsu that I can use, but I only can bring one person with me” says Lord Saxxon.

“Lee you go with him” says Neji

“No Neji….. I couldn’t beat Garra, and I haven’t got to face you yet, but I always wanted to face Naruto at his strongest, and that would be now, so please go, I will take of this’ says Lee, as he gives Neji a thumbs up.

“Ok Lee, but I will be back” says Neji

“Wait Neji, please give this to my son in case I don’t make it back’ says Lee, as he throws Neji his headband,…and Neji catches it and gives Lee a nod. ^^^

Lord Saxxon and Neji disappear into a cloud of smoke. Naruto had reached a few feet a way from Lee now. ^^^

“Ahhhh * Growls Kyubi-Naruto,*….well it looks like, I wont be able to kill that old man right now, but I guess you will have to do” says Kyubi-Naruto, with a smile.

“We will see about that. Naruto I know you can hear me, because of you, I can still fight, but I will do my best to stop this demon that is controlling you, even if that means I have to kill you……my friend,….because, I know that you would do the same for me” says Lee, as he looks down at the ground and back up at Kyubi-Naruto.

“Lee….do it…..please stop him” yells Naruto, as he is able to take control for a minute before the Kyubi takes back control.

“Well, are you ready to die” says Kyubi-Naruto ^^^

Lee and Kyubi-Naruto stare at each other for a minute, before Lee jumps backwards and takes off his leg weights. ^^^

“Now!!!, Naruto, lets get to it” yells Lee

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Authors Notes: well I hope ya like this chapter and please read and review, thanks and merry Christmas. I will try and do the next chapter as soon as possible, thanks.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:50 AM   #28
coondawger2001
Genin

Those that read this please let me know what you think, and if you are a guest, please register and then post what you think, thanks merry christmas.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:59 PM   #29
firestar
Genin

wow*sniffs* these chapters where very emotional good job, poor naruto and hinata

haseo ^_^
Old 12-20-2006, 11:05 PM   #30
coondawger2001
Genin

Thanks, dude and do you think you ca nget others to read it, thanks.