Death Note Fan Club - Page 19 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 01:54 PM   #271
Mooch

Re: Death Note Fan Club

Everyone hates Misa XD

You're in (:

Also, LN has been bumped to 2nd co-owner.

New Topic:
According to Misa, she has gotten the eyes once, cutting her lifespan in half, and had a shinigami die for her, giving her the rest of his lifespan... How old do you think she'll live to? for those who read the manga... (I'm done up to chapter 9, so I don't know passed that)

We know she recieves the eyes again from Ryuk, so her lifespan was chopped again, but then Rem died for her, and so it was given to her AGAIN.

Think Misa will ever die? lol. And for sport, if she does, how? (I hate Misa, let the Misa Misa hunt begin LOL.)

Last edited by Mooch; 02-22-2007 at 02:03 PM.

Old 02-22-2007, 02:06 PM   #272
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

yay^^ thanks for letting me enter!!
well, don't hate me for having only read manga one XD
I think she might die XD or rather I hope she does, it'd b cool if she dies at the hands of Light I suppose XD but I know that won't happen... well at least, I think so XD

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
Old 02-22-2007, 02:09 PM   #273
Mooch

I think it'd be fun seeing what ways he could torture her before finally finishing her off. Though, being able to live thousands of years would be cool too, assuming Geles was keeping up in his Death Note.

And it's okay, some people here don't even read the manga. I would have finished it, but I wanna read it as I buy it. I own up to 9 so far, and 10 comes out in March.

Old 02-22-2007, 02:17 PM   #274
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

ok^^ I haven't really got money for the manga and it's not my style to read online XD

I don't think they'll torture her again, although I silently hoped they would've tied her up a little longer XD

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^

Old 02-22-2007, 02:21 PM   #275
Mooch

I like how exact the manga is to the anime. And I don't like reading online either, especially Death Note, so I'm buying it as it comes out. (New volume every 2 months here) Though I find they did a better job showing Misa's torment in the anime than in the manga.

Old 02-22-2007, 02:26 PM   #276
*subrosa*
Jounin

ok XD have yet to read that part XD I really wish I could read more, but the store I buy is always behind on releases XD

Old 02-22-2007, 02:32 PM   #277
Mooch

mine never is, first of every 2 months they get their shipments (: I remember on the first of january, I was heading to a friends place, and saw some guy on the bus reading chapter 9. I was like "omg, already?!" and then bought it soon after. Chapters, the book store near my house, is god to me. (:

The Chapters downtown though sucks at Death Note restock. They rarely have any. Near my house = amazing. Always has at least 1 of every released volume.

And now, I'm off for the day. To everyone else who comes in, keep up with the topic (:

Old 02-22-2007, 05:00 PM   #278
Itachi pwns u!
Academy Student

Itachi pwns u! is an unknown quantity at this point

you want to know when/if she dies? well

Sometime after light dies, she commits suicide. I haven't read volume 13, So I don't know exactly when she does, but it's sometime before 1 year after light dies, I'm pretty sure.

Owner of The Sasuke Hater Fan club

Join Hokage's room, the official Naruto gaming website!

Owner of the Online gaming comics fanclub
memeber of:
Death note FC
Legend of Zelda FC
Shaman King FC

Last edited by Itachi pwns u!; 02-22-2007 at 05:02 PM.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:46 AM   #279
Mooch

thanks for putting it in a button, itachi (:

Old 02-23-2007, 06:52 PM   #280
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
Also, LN has been bumped to 2nd co-owner.
w00tz! O_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
New Topic:
According to Misa, she has gotten the eyes once, cutting her lifespan in half, and had a shinigami die for her, giving her the rest of his lifespan... How old do you think she'll live to? for those who read the manga... (I'm done up to chapter 9, so I don't know passed that)

We know she recieves the eyes again from Ryuk, so her lifespan was chopped again, but then Rem died for her, and so it was given to her AGAIN.

Think Misa will ever die? lol. And for sport, if she does, how? (I hate Misa, let the Misa Misa hunt begin LOL.)
Well, it's hard to judge exactly how long she'll live to, since Jealous and Rem's remaining life were never really mentioned (or not that I can remember). But if I could take a random guess, I'd say she'd live to about 150-200.

I'd think it'd be funny if Misa fell of a building or something. Don't know why, but I think that'd be funny. XD

Old 02-24-2007, 08:30 AM   #281
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

episode 19 was great, misa and all her friends had no idea what they were doing. I cant wait to see what happens

Old 02-24-2007, 10:31 PM   #282
Mooch

I thought they were going to cut the ep at when Matsuda fell, but they didn't. I thought it woulda been hilarious if they did XD

Huge panic across all of death-note-fanville.

On another note, I'm buying a ds lite tomorrow, and then ordering the death note game overseas (:

Old 02-24-2007, 10:32 PM   #283
LonelyNinja

Jeez, I haven't been watching Death Note lately. But the manga is nice. XD

I can't wait for Vol. 10. >.<

Old 02-25-2007, 12:30 PM   #284
Mooch

volume 10 will be mine in a couple days : D

Old 02-25-2007, 02:39 PM   #285
Itachi pwns u!
Academy Student

Itachi pwns u! is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
I thought they were going to cut the ep at when Matsuda fell, but they didn't. I thought it woulda been hilarious if they did XD

Huge panic across all of death-note-fanville.

On another note, I'm buying a ds lite tomorrow, and then ordering the death note game overseas (:
Woohoo for the ds I'm planning on getting the game as well. Though, there is a store by my house that sell tons of differant imports, So i plan on getting in there. Though, I wish I knew more japanese...

Owner of The Sasuke Hater Fan club

Join Hokage's room, the official Naruto gaming website!

Owner of the Online gaming comics fanclub
memeber of:
Death note FC
Legend of Zelda FC
Shaman King FC
Closed Thread