Death Note Fan Club - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 01:55 AM   #76
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Death Note Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
^ You need to fill out the little survey on Page one. o_O

@Mooch- Yeah, she does seem like the ditsy type. I mean, she did the Shinigami eye deal, and that cuts your life in half. o.O

i did and i pmed it to her that other day...but no reply...while other members got accepted....wutever....

Old 12-18-2006, 07:37 AM   #77
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

what did everyone think of episode 11, i thought its looking bad for light, i think hes going to get busted

Old 12-18-2006, 03:12 PM   #78
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan16 View Post
guess im not welcome at this fc....
I was waiting for you to post your answers here, you don't pm them to me. I figured since you pmed them to me, you were going to also post them here, so I waited. I also didn't notice that pm till you mentioned it. Posting here is what everyone else did, so I figured you would too, I didn't get your pm right away, nr, so if you'll post them here you'll be accepted. Please don't take this personally, since I didn't see it till you said that.

Last edited by Mooch; 12-18-2006 at 03:15 PM.

Old 12-18-2006, 06:16 PM   #79
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
what did everyone think of episode 11, i thought its looking bad for light, i think hes going to get busted
I doubt he'll be busted. I mean, he has pages prepared already for inconspicious Death Noting, plus L and the police will be busy going after Misa, a.k.a. Kira II.

Old 12-18-2006, 06:17 PM   #80
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

yeah that does help him, this show is very witty

Old 12-18-2006, 06:20 PM   #81
LonelyNinja

It's "interlectually". XP

But sometimes I get kinda lost when I read the manga (Barnes & Noble kind, so not done yet and I have to wait five weeks for the new issue), and I had to re-read a few parts, like L explaining how he needs the polices help. I read all the dialogue boxes in the wrong order.

Old 12-18-2006, 07:30 PM   #82
Brendan
Academy Student

Brendan is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Misa, i'm really into the whole dark gothic looking stuff... But I can't wait to see how she dies ^_^

...|Member of the|...
Iruka FC
naruhina FC
Uzumaki Naruto FC
Death Note FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 12-18-2006, 07:37 PM   #83
LonelyNinja

I'm going to guess she'll die of a heart attack. I mean, that's just a theory I've come up with after seeing how Light kills other people.

Old 12-18-2006, 07:44 PM   #84
Brendan
Academy Student

Brendan is an unknown quantity at this point

weather its a heart attack or a meteor from the sky....(ohh I wonder if thats possible 0_o) her death is going to be epic... probably... and i'm not saying this because I don't like her... I love her she's pretty much my new favorite character! But I just think she's going to die in a really cool way.

...|Member of the|...
Iruka FC
naruhina FC
Uzumaki Naruto FC
Death Note FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 12-18-2006, 07:49 PM   #85
LonelyNinja

Meteor? That'd be interesting. o.o

Well, if Light decides to kill her, it will most likey be from a heart attack, but he may also make her do some tricks before.

Actually, a thought just came to me (I know, zomg! o.o). Maybe Light and Misa will team up, so Light can use her eyes to find out L's real name, then Light will betray her and murder her. That'd be kinda interesting. o.O

Old 12-18-2006, 09:17 PM   #86
typhoon_4434
Missing-Nin

typhoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these parts

ah yes, the Gothic Lolita style, gotta love Misa...can't wait till the part when *ahem* *cough*....

Hmmm, I like hearing everyone's Speculation, some are waayy off, and some are so close

ZOMG MISA CAN"t DIE, EVERyone LOVES MISA!!!!

I can't wait for episode 12, mmmoorree Misa action.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:41 PM   #87
Mooch

only the manga readers know if misa will die or not o.o

Old 12-18-2006, 10:20 PM   #88
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
only the manga readers know if misa will die or not o.o
And if they spoil it, I'll hunt them down. =_=

lol

So when is ep 12 gonna be up? I know it got delayed, but I'm too lazy to check.

Old 12-18-2006, 10:36 PM   #89
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

answers to ur questions mooch...

favorite character is L

i dont have a least favorite character

i heard about deathnote from people on this forum and from other websites

i watch the anime and do plan to read the manga but i cant find a site that has the manga

i saw only little parts of the live action movie on youtube....

Old 12-20-2006, 12:08 AM   #90
Mooch

thanks nr, now you're in

ZOMG! Tylor bought me the first 3 volumes of the DN manga for xmas!!! They smell amazing *loves the smell of new manga* And the first 3 volumes is just before what they're up to in the anime, so its perfect XD

Closed Thread