A few comments - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-10-2006, 02:07 AM   #1
LightDreamer
Jounin

LightDreamer is on a distinguished road
A few comments

I have a secret! I envy many of you & your ability to blantantly lie. I do not envy the people who believe you.

If you want to dress like a slut. Do so. Life is choice. I am très prochoice. However, do not act offended when you're called a slut, a whore, or any of those other names Because it's true. You know it's true. I know it's true. Many people know it's true. Do you know why they know it's true? Because maaayybeee you took a few pictures of yourself where you're thrusting your chest into the camera. orrr you're dancing around in your skimpies. ANd maaaybee you posted them all over the web.

Personally, I don't like it when people make themselves out to look like heroes. It's not appealing. Okay, so you can throw a cow over your shoulder with your pinky. How does this help ME? because really that's the only person you honestly care about. Yourself. You can rub your fake ego all you want, by yourself. I don't like it when you go out and try and make ppl do it for you. It's gross. I don't want to touch it.

Uummm I think that's the only thing I've got to saayy...And I don't really honestly think anyone's going to argue with me. Because...Honestly. Who's going to come up and say "HEY! I'm a slut! and I'm offended!"

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

The adulation of strangers.
LightDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2006, 02:17 AM   #2
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about
Re: A few comments

Hey! I'm a slut and i'm offended! :O
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:18 AM   #3
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero View Post
I'm a slut and i'm offended :O
No, youre a bitch...>_>

and im too a slut. T_T

So true.

shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:18 AM   #4
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

Swtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowclone View Post
No, youre a bitch...>_>

and im too a slut. T_T
bah, im a bigger slut. hell my name is swt toy. >_>;

Thanks Terri.
Swtvi3tboi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:19 AM   #5
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

ok ok, we're all sluts! happy :P
Old 12-10-2006, 02:20 AM   #6
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

@swt

i thought you were a whore. O_o

So true.

Old 12-10-2006, 02:21 AM   #7
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

Swtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
@swt

i thought you were a whore. O_o
w/e works. LOL! xd.

Thanks Terri.
Old 12-10-2006, 02:24 AM   #8
Ero
//Sin\\

narr swt ain't no whore :O he's a he-bitch from kaylah's man stable
Old 12-10-2006, 02:27 AM   #9
shadowclone
Genbu

Quote:
narr swt ain't no whore :O he's a he-bitch from kaylah's man stable
naw mang, you got it all mixed up. thats khari and camee. >_>

So true.

Old 12-10-2006, 02:28 AM   #10
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

Quote:
naw mang, you got it all mixed up. thats khari and camee. >_>
what he said. im sure u dont want me to get cammy on u. >_>;

Thanks Terri.
Old 12-10-2006, 02:29 AM   #11
ROAD-NINJA-GIRL
Chuunin

ROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura about

Well, here's my comment:
(If you like it or not that IS YOUR problem, because after all This is only MY opinion. I'm entitled to my opinion. So you don't have to argue with it...just because you don't like it.)

I agree that life is a choice.
If someone on the net says/calls you something...that doesn't make it true! Therefore WHY should it affect you? It's stupid to argue with someone about something that was said...There are some people who don't think the same way you do...there's NO SUCH THING!
The truth is that you are all talking to strangers!...You may be miles apart or close, but on the net you are all strangers! Honestly you can never trust someone on the net....You say that they MAY be your friends, but truly they are not...you've never sat down face to face and had a deep conversation. The nature of Humans is to Trust only themselves...They reject what they don't see in themselves.

AGAIN, THIS IS MY OPINION!
Old 12-10-2006, 02:29 AM   #12
shadowclone
Genbu

@swt

i can defend myself.....or die trying. =P

So true.

Old 12-10-2006, 02:29 AM   #13
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

good luck man. ROFL! xd.

Thanks Terri.
Old 12-10-2006, 02:41 AM   #14
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Hey! I'm a slut and i'm offended! :O
ero=sin
Quote:
No, youre a bitch...>_>

and im too a slut. T_T
shadowclone=ramirexxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swtvi3tboi08 View Post
bah, im a bigger slut. hell my name is swt toy. >_>;
swt= swt toy

and all three belong to me as they are my bitches >.>.....all three of you know it! XD.......lmao
Old 12-10-2006, 02:42 AM   #15
shadowclone
Genbu

@macy

how could you!!!! O_O

i thought i was the only one. T_T

So true.