So apparently you can fight the power - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-13-2006, 07:05 PM   #1
Ducky101
Genin

Ducky101 is an unknown quantity at this point
So apparently you can fight the power

XD I contested an infraction I got. It was reversed =D

Disclaimer and DarkAztec: Don't hate me cuz I'm a duck. Hate me cuz I pwn you!

Disclaimers disclaimer: Yes. I pwn you too.

Disclaimers disclaimers disclaimer: Not you...

OWNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Hinata:Oh, I saw the whole thing, dude! First, you were like, whoa! And then we were like, WHOA! And then you were like, whoa.

Last edited by Ducky101; 12-13-2006 at 07:09 PM.
Ducky101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2006, 07:12 PM   #2
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold
Re: So apparently you can fight the power

this topic is jus chock full of ownage ya dig?
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:12 PM   #3
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

this thread = win
Old 12-13-2006, 07:22 PM   #4
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

agreed.

quoted
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:28 PM   #5
Ducky101
Genin

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/715/dbs2.jpg

Owned.

OWNED

Quote:
Hinata:Oh, I saw the whole thing, dude! First, you were like, whoa! And then we were like, WHOA! And then you were like, whoa.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:34 PM   #6
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I laughed because DA is so passionate about gay rights and he gave you an infraction within it. Otherwise there wouldn't be a thread or a "heated" debate over it.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:40 PM   #7
Ducky101
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
I laughed because DA is so passionate about gay rights and he gave you an infraction within it. Otherwise there wouldn't be a thread or a "heated" debate over it.
Yea.
KeyKun: FreshGrease replied
MattDotZeb: ...
MattDotZeb: fuck?
KeyKun: nah its funny
MattDotZeb: yay
MattDotZeb: no fuck
MattDotZeb: =D

OWNED

Quote:
Old 12-13-2006, 11:16 PM   #8
Miburo

He just didn't notice that you replied within the quote box and thought that your only contribution what that little bit of worthless text at the bottom. An honest mistake.

You didn't "pwn" anyone. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Wow. That's brilliant, Fresh. Your impecible logic and reasoning abilities are truly amazing, man. Only someone with your intellectual abilities would take those undeniable premises and come to those amazingly intelligent conclusions.

Premises: DA is passionate about gay rights.
DA gave someone an infraction in a gay rights thread.

Conclusion: Otherwise there wouldn't be a thread (Which DA didn't even create)
There wouldn't be a "heated" debate over gay rights.

Seriously, you're a genius among geniuses. That's mind-blowing stuff right there. That just made so much sense. Thumbs up, man. Thumbs up. ; )
Old 12-14-2006, 12:15 AM   #9
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I laugh at you, but because you are on my ignore list I rarely read your posts so I can only imagine what "lol" you throw in.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 12:19 AM   #10
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Wow. That's brilliant, Fresh. Your impecible logic and reasoning abilities are truly amazing, man. Only someone with your intellectual abilities would take those undeniable premises and come to those amazingly intelligent conclusions.

Premises: DA is passionate about gay rights.
DA gave someone an infraction in a gay rights thread.

Conclusion: Otherwise there wouldn't be a thread (Which DA didn't even create)
There wouldn't be a "heated" debate over gay rights.

Seriously, you're a genius among geniuses. That's mind-blowing stuff right there. That just made so much sense. Thumbs up, man. Thumbs up. ; )
No one likes a sarcastic asshole. Now that may be all true, but saying it and thinking it are two different things. Next time, keep your sarcastic remarks to yourself.

I may not be on good terms with the man, but when you insult one of my staff, you insult me. Thus the reason for this post.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 01:13 AM   #11
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
No one likes a sarcastic asshole. Now that may be all true, but saying it and thinking it are two different things. Next time, keep your sarcastic remarks to yourself.

I may not be on good terms with the man, but when you insult one of my staff, you insult me. Thus the reason for this post.
But I was being serious. ; )

And I never said anything about his ability to do his job as a moderator (or super moderator or whatever...). I see no reason why you'd feel insulted, and absolutely nothing I stated was meant to be directed towards you or anyone else besides the person I quoted.

Also, if you feel that his actions reflect on you in some way, then perhaps you should suggest to him that he adjust his conduct or comments so that he doesn't portray himself in a negative way.

And to be blunt, I couldn't care less as to how you feel about me. I've always felt that you're an ok guy, and you're usually pretty fair. But if you want to take offense to something that clearly had no intention of being directed towards you, than that's on you.

Kind of funny you'd say something like that to me in a thread obviously made just to show how some kid "pwns" one of your mods for getting a decision reversed, and another mod comes in and agrees with the OP while making some subtle jabs of his own (Assuming I'm reading that right, I might be wrong though. His post didn't make any sense at all to be honest....) And I'm the only person in the thread to point out the fact that it was just a honest mistake....Hey, but whatever. You're the boss.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:24 AM   #12
Ducky101
Genin

Hey. Hey.
There is such a thing called Topic Hijacking, you know >_<

And I'm not some kid. o_O
And if you hadn't picked up on it, this is what is called a joke topic. -.-

OWNED

Quote:

Last edited by Ducky101; 12-14-2006 at 01:26 AM.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:28 AM   #13
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

His post made no sense to me either, but you didnt see me replying to it.

Yes, DA made a mistake, the original poster obviously didnt see it that way and decided to make an ass of himself by making the thread.

You, on the other hand, come in and post when your not even involved, whether or not it was simply to defend DA or to make a jab at Fresh makes no difference to me. As I seen it, all you wanted to do is troll one of my staff.

If you were being serious, then you wouldnt have repeated yourself like a broken record. You were being sarcastic, period. Being sarcastic is fine, going overboard with it isnt.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 01:33 AM   #14
Ducky101
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
Yes, DA made a mistake, the original poster obviously didnt see it that way and decided to make an ass of himself by making the thread.
Well you didn't have to put it like that. I'm just messin' around, man. o_O

Of course I saw it that he made a mistake, so why else would I have contradicted it?

I like to make people laugh, and thats just what I did with this topic. Its not like I seriously think I owned a mod just for contradicting him.

Ahh.... Well, this topic lost all its goodness in these last couple posts. =/

OWNED

Quote:
Old 12-14-2006, 01:40 AM   #15
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

this thread needs to be stickied or saved, something its to good hahahaha