VBFC Fan Fic. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 12-17-2006, 10:52 PM   #16
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: VBFC Fan Fic.

Chapter 6

"Sir,the swamp first line has been broken." reports a ninja to MountainKage.

"..................." his face expression change into sadness and regrets.

"Why so glum chum." gigle MindKage.

"............" MountainKage glares at him with preadatory eyes.

"You see MountainKage, betrayal is a part of shinobi's life. Accept it. hahahahaha" Mind Kage laugh and left MountainKage alone.

"How's the casualty?" aske MountainKage

" we lost some ninjas but we can still march on." the ninja reports.

MountainKage then walks away to his tent." How can this happen...."

At darkness village throne room.

"The war is going as plan sir."bows Ina

"Good. Time for phase two. MindKage, its your turn." commands darkness village telepathically.

"With pleasure."MindKage answer with a wicked smile.

"This is tooo easy!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHA" Darkness kage laugh maniacally.

"They are no match for your superiority, my lord." praised Ina, as she knows how much DarknessKage love to be praise.

"HAHAHA, Ina your to kind....Ok your salary will increase by 10%" laughs DarknessKage.

"You are too kind my lord." grins Ina.

At Nani Kingdom.... 4 ninjas is lurking around for any sign.

"See anything Kyo?" hush Ayumi

"Nope."

"Be quiet,someone coming"Hiro speak quietly.

Then by the bushes a woman come running towards the border of Moon Country. She looks tired and scared and she in quite a mess.

"Who's that?" asked Kyo

"I don't know. By the way she ran I don't think she's a ninja." Ryushiro explained.

"I don't ask you." mumbles Kyo.

"There are others coming. seems its ninjas this time."said Hiro while making signals to his students.

Then two ninjas appeared and kick the woman down. "Think you can escape ehhhh bitch."

"Please don't..... Stop please!!!" she crys.

"You bitch!!!!!" they stomp and kick her.

"Grrrr....Yarrgh!!!!" Kyo leaps out and punches on of the ninjas.

"There goes our plan of stealth......huh idiot."Ryushiro sighs

"What is this......moon ninjas???" one then look at the headband in shock.

"Please help me..." the woman crys. Suddenly her stomach grows bigger. And she started sobbing uncontrolly.

"What the...." Ayumi looks with shock at the transformation of that woman.

"You see too much kid and now you DIE." one of the ninjas lungs forward to attack Kyo with his kunai.

"Don't look down at the teleportaion clan, Ninja technique-teleportation jutsu."Kyo teleports behind his enemy and kick his enemy's spin.

"Arggghhh...Damn kid.I gonna kill you." the ninja angrly throws shurikens at Kyo." Hah!! you forgot I can teleport" Kyo teleports to a safe distance.

"And you forgot I have a partner." the ninja snickers.

"Wha...." Kyo looks behind him and see the ninjas partner holds a katana and readdy to slash him.

"water Element-Water Bullet." said Hiro while doing the seals. 3 water bullet puncutered the ninja's body. "Fuckin......."the last word before he fell.

"Backup???" the ninja panic and try to run away.

"Leaving so soon?" Ryushiro appeared behind him.

The ninja looks at Ryushiro with shocks and wide eyes....

"Now you die, Asura Taijutsu-Bone Breaker"Ryushiro give one punch at the ninjas spine and broke his back bone.

"Gaaahhhhh." and the ninja fell down to earth.

Then the team ran toward the woman...

"Whats wrong with her, sensei." Ask Kyo.

"She's pregnant, but her child grows with a crazy growing rate." explain Hiro, who is puzzle with this discovery.

"We better take her somewhere safe,be fore that we must disposed these bodies." add Hiro. He seems confused and puzzle with this events.

"Mountain and Mind attack Nani country, why darkness ninja is here. And what with this rapid growth.This is bad..." mumbles Hiro.

At swamp village..

"Sir they have reach the walls." shouted on the Swamp ninjas.

"Good. Ok. Now prepare the defence, We gonna kill each every Mountain ninja today. today the earth will be red by their blood." shouted SwampKage.

"Yaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!" the ninjas shouted together.

At the village gate.

"They guard this place quite tight." Taro looks at the Swamp's defence.

"Not tight enough." a familliar voice behind him.

"MindKage...." Taro looks with disbelief.

He then walks toward the gate and feel the gate wooden barrier.

"Ahhh a soul behind this gate...Mind jutsu-Mind alteration." He then targeted his jutsu towards the gate Captain."Open the gate."

"Captain what are you doing??? Don't, that will open the gate." cry one of gate guards.

The captain open the gate and the jutsu effect dissapear after the gate is opened."wha..what happen." the captain looks at the open gate with shocks and his hand on the button."what have I done...."

"Remember our target is the chakra gate." MindKage reminds the attackers.

"Sir the front gate has been opened, and our troops spotted Mind ninjas and their kage." shouted a ninja.

"This is really not going according to plan. open the chakra gates now." ordered Swampkage.

"The gates will be fully opened in 10 minutes." reports one the gates controller.

"I hope we have 10 minutes..." mumbles Swampkage.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2006, 11:00 PM   #17
OnE473
Chuunin

OnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enough

Whens my Village gonna Rip into Sujee =P GO!! Nice chapter=D

Made By The One And Only S_I =D

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
“Is there a difference between people who feel safer in the Light , and people who feels safer in the Dark
OnE473 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 11:01 PM   #18
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm, i like how this is going. i could give u some swamp village history if u want, so it can be more accurate. for example, it has 5 kage's, the stern dude seems to fit the first kage.

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:40 AM   #19
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Chapter 7

At Swamp Village War Control Centre

"The east sector is heavily bombared sir." reports a Swamp ninja.

"Grrrrrrr......." Swampkage's looking at his battle plan, He's tired both mentally and physically in coordinating the defence plan.

"OOOOHHHHHH you look soooooo manly when you're sweating, Akira-san!!!" cry a young blonde woman and hugs SwampKage from behind.

"I can't believe she's one of the Swamp Village kage council." a young man shakes his head.

"Technically she is the best kunoichi and the best trapper in this village." A man explain. He wears a thick eyeglasses and looks like an otaku.

"No point in talking, I'm gonna poison their blood and let them die slowly." a pale skin man suddenly appears. he looks fragile, but seems have a poisoning aura surrounds him.

"The council is gathred. The best female ninja, Akari, the young and talented Hope, The brilliant Dr.Oharu and Juyo also known as the Poison of the West. As you know we have a situation here. And the council needs to act now." Akira the first SwampKage explained.

"Let me kill MindKage." Juyo interrupted.

" What, why you?" Hope objects.

"Because with me, I can guarantee a slow and painful death. I'm sorry Hope, but you are too naive." Juyo snickers.

"Good point." Dr.Oharu seems eager to let Juyo handled MindKage.

"And what "will you do Akira,The Swamp Demon. Uhhh I like your nickname, so cute." giggles Akari

"I will coordinated from here. Akari will go and protect the chakra gates. Oharu will attend the defence on the East.Hope on the West.Juyo will kill MindKage.Ok scatered." command Akira. And the other four kage's went to the specific direction.

At the East battle front...

"We have taken heavy losses.Request backup." a ninja called through the radio.

"This is bad. We need backup." a young ninja tell his captain.

Suddenly a group of Mountain Ninjas appears from the air and attempted to strike from above.

"No way. I'm not going to die. I'm not married yet." cry a young ninja.

Then a figure appear behind the attackers and move swiftly through them."Back up here."Dr. Oharu appear in front of the young Swamp ninja.

"4th kage....." the young ninja looks shocks to see Dr.Oharu in front of him. "Don't worry, I'm the backup." smiles Dr.Oharu.

"Dr Oharu??? The 4th Swamp Kage. Don't act macho you prick. Im gonna...."

Dr Oharu move swiftly to him and light flash appeared at the Mountain ninja neck."Oh look I pull out your throat." Dr Oharu chuckles. The Mountian ninja's neck suddenly burst with blood and he fell down dead.

"What is that technique?" The 2 other Mountain ninja looks afraid and confused. "He didn't use a kunai." one of them added.

" Clever. I use surgery tools. Now since your eyes is sharp let me check them. Dr.Oharu move towards to the ninja and another light flash at the ninja face.

"Ahhhhhh...my eyes!!!!!" the ninja crys and Dr oharu stabs his spinal cord."Have a nice death." the doctor chuckles.The ninja fall the dead and blind.

"One more left.....You are fat aren't you, let me check your intestine." chuckles Dr Oharu.

"Really you dont have too.hehehe" tha fat ninja trys to back away. Dr Oharu move towards the fat ninja and cut his gut open and pull his intestine out.

"Ohhh, There a lot of fat here." Dr Oharu smiles. "AHHHHHH......" the fat ninja crys and fell down in his blood pool.

"Dr Oharu-sama...." the young ninja looks at the doctor handy work. Dr Oharu just smiles.

At Nani kingdom.....

"This cave should do it." Hiro looks the cave smiling.

"uhhhhhh..." the woman suddenly start moving

"Hiro sensei" Ayumi whispers.

"Hmmm... How are you miss. My name is Hiro." Hiro introduce himself.

"My name....is Fey..." the woman replies.

"Fey...What beautiful name. So what happen." asked Hiro.

Fey told them about the crazy experiment going at the Nani castle and the leader of the experiment.

"So the beast is actually Dark ninjas looking for more victims, They are sick." Kyo shakes his head.

"This is beyond a genin task, I need to go back and get back up." Hiro stand up.

"Please sir help us They are torturing us." crys Fey.

Hiro look at her with pity."When it due?" ask Hiro.

"In one or two hours" she replies.

"Ayumi yo stay here with Fey, Kyo, Ryushiro, follow me." Hiro ordered.

"Yes sir." all 3 replies.

" That place gonna be crawling with Uchihas kids.... damn psycho." grumbles Hiro.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 12-18-2006, 08:52 PM   #20
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

You're very gory, kluang.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 02:37 AM   #21
kluang
One Punch Man

Thank you......

Old 12-19-2006, 03:31 AM   #22
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 8

At the swamp village battlefront....

"Ahhh MindKage...." grins Juyo

"Juyo...the 2nd kage. And what are you doing here?" asked MindKage.

"I have a kunai with your name on it. I have ten thousand ways to use it on you." Juyo smiles.

"Aren't you cocky." Mindkage smiles.

"DIE!!!" Juyo jumps forward and try to punch Mindkage, but his fist is block by Mind Kage. "In a rush?" MindKage laughs.

"First move is an illusion, the second is the real deal,Hidden hand no jutsu-Hidden Cobra!!!"

A cobra come out from his sleeves and try to bite Mind Kage's neck.

"Shit!!!." MindKage manage to dodge the cobra, but manage to stab Juyo with his kunai.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhh, you are sneaky..." MindKage says as he trys to back away.

"Yeah you too. How'bout drop the act. You are not Mindkage..." Juyo explain as he walks forward as he stabs his injured hand with a needle to stop the bleeding.

"Heh..can't fool a kage." 'MindKage' smiles. He then transform in to his original self. A man wearing the Swamp Village headband but has cross it. He also wears a black coat with red clouds.

"Ahhhh Nimha, what you didn't get accepted into the Kage council and you join a boyband." snickers Juyo.

" Don't mock me. This village shall fall, and from its ashes shall arise a new order that will shake the very foundations of the ninja world, this is what my master promise me. Now feel my master gift,Mind genjutsu- Hell vision" said Nimha

"Erghhhh........." cry Juyo as the vision of hell slips into his mind.

"Heh heh..." laughs Nimha.

"Whats so funny?" a voice appear behind Nimha.

"You....How did..." Nimha looks at Juyo that's behind him.

"I'm a kage,idiot.By the way that jutsu not even close to the real MindKage." Juyo stabs Nimha's back with 3 needles and kick him to the ground.

"That needles contain paralyzed poison. I actually want to kill you slowly, since you piss me off, I'm gonna kill you real slowly." Juyo said with a devilish smile.

"Ninja technique- Death kiss" said Juyo while stabbing Nimha with 9 needles around Nimha's body.

"Those needles won't kill me....." said Nimha while trying to look brave. Then blood spatter from his mouth and nose.

"Death Kiss, is my favourite jutsu, first blood gonna come out from your mouth, then your nose, then your eyes, your ears, from your fingertips and you won't die until all blood is out.And its really painfull. That gonna take one night. So see ya." smiles Juyo as he walks away.

"Nooooooo!!!!!! damn you Juyo , DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!" cry Nimha, as blood continue splatter from him.

At the West battlefront

"Yarggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!" cry Hope as he killed the 23rd Mountain ninja using his broadsword.

"Who's that man?" asked one the Mountain ninja.

"The 5th and youngest kage, Hope." explained another Mountain ninja.

"Let attack him together" another Mountain Ninja suggest. Then a group of 9 ninja attack Hope from all direction.

"DIE!!!!!" yell Hope before slash all 9 ninja. Then taro appears from behind Hope.

"Impressive, How about this, Kunai Kage bushin no jutsu." cry Taro as he throws a kunai, and the kunai multiply into 20 kunais at Hope.

Hope deflects all kunai with his broadsword.

"first attack is an illusion...." said Taro as he appears behind Hope and try stab Hope with a kunai wrapped in explosion tag, but Hope manage to jump and try to slash Taro with his broadsword.

Immediately Taro counter Hope attack with his katana. Then they both lungs at each other and exchange blows with their weapon.

At Darkness Village throne room...

"Sir, Nimha has been killed." reports Ina

"So one of my Akatsuki is dead. No matter, the objective have been achieved." smiles DarknessKage.

"But sir, how about the Mountain ninjas?" asked Ina

"I don't care. Let them die, for I care." smiles DarknessKage while drinking his red wine.

"Prepare the bijuu ritual." Darknesskage added.

"Yes my lord." bows Ina.

Last edited by kluang; 12-19-2006 at 03:35 AM.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:51 AM   #23
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

Kluang! i really enjoyed reading this Fan Fic of yours! its like so unexpected the way the story goes! real interesting.. i agree with SK regarding the gory-ness of it..but that is so your style! lol
cant wait to read more!

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 03:46 PM   #24
OnE473
Chuunin

OnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enough

Nice Chapter Klaung =D let the Slaughter begin!

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
“Is there a difference between people who feel safer in the Light , and people who feels safer in the Dark
Old 12-20-2006, 08:23 AM   #25
kluang
One Punch Man

Thank you 2

Old 12-20-2006, 11:38 AM   #26
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 9

At the west battlefront

"Yarggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!" both Hope and Taro scream as they lungs against each other. And when the both weapon collided they flung from their hands. Taro was shocked and Hope use this moment and give Taro a heavy punch at his face, sending him flying 60 feet behind. "Uhhhhhh......" crys Taro as he been punched."That guy got one heck of a punch."mumbles Taro.

" My brute force is the strongest in Swamp Village,every time I punch you, It will hurt so much, even your ancestors gonna feel it." Hope says as he jumps forward and try to punch Taro into coma,but Taro dodge and Hope punch the floor,creating a crater on the floor.

"You are strong but I'm faster." smiles Taro.

"I don't care,I use good, old-fashioned, blunt force power.Heavy duty, cast-iron pile-driving brute force that gonna send you to the core of hell." explain Hiro

"Big talk, I can move so fast,I'll hit you from all direction." said Taro as he try to think the best move.

"Its not about how fast, or how much attack can you landed, but how much can you take and still stand tall." replies Hope as he prepares for another attack.

" Die!!!!!!!!!!" yells Taro as he throws several kunai at Hope. Hope dodge them with ease and elbows Taro that try to attack from behind.

"Typical...." Hope mocks as he looks at Taro that holding his broken nose. "Heh." Taro smiles as he melts in to mud.

"Replacement technique...." Hope looks suprised. Taro appears behind him and gave Hope 3 kicks at his back, and Hope fell down. Then Taro try to stabs and finish Hope with his kunai, but Hope counter it with holding that kunai with his left hand and punch Taro's chest with his right. As Taro clutches his chest Hope gave Taro another big punch at his face and sending him crashing into a house.

"Damn.....I cannot fight him directly, he killed me." mumbles Taro. He then reach his backpocket and take a pill and swallow it. His body injuries is heal and his chakra became stronger and his body is more muscular. He then step out from the house looks at Hope with devilish smile,while Hope looks with astounishment.

"You force me to eat the super soldier pill. Expected from a kage." snickers Taro. "Super soldier pill? Why don't call it a steroid?" Hope mocks. "You gotta mouth problem, Yahhhhhh!!!!!" scream Taro as he runs towards Hope with great speed and before Hope can do anything he landed 3 punches and 1 kick at Hope sending him to the ground.

"Uhhhh..." groans Hope. "Hows that?" asked Taro while smiling thinking he has the upperhand. "Heh...You call that a punch? Mountain village best jounin punch like a girl." grins Hope as he get back up. "DIE!!!!!!!" screams Taro as he attacks Hope again and knocking him to the ground and looks at Hope smiling."I really got to teach you how to punch, my grandma hit harder than you."mocks Hope as he get back to his feet again.

"Think you so smart heh?"said Taro in angry tone. He kicks Hope to the air and then elbows Hope's neck sending Hope crashing to the ground. He then use his knee and hit Hope's back bone. "GAAAHHH!!!!!!" screams Hope as Taro give the final blow." Look at me!!! A jounin just kill a SwampKage. I am the best and I gonna rip his head for my trophy!!!" boast Taro while the Mountain ninjas cheering for him while Swamp ninjas look at their kage in disbelieve.

"You know, you startes to piss me off." said Hope as he struggle to get up. " 5th KAGE!!!!!!!" the Swamp ninjas cheer for their kage." You should be dead...." Taro looks with disbelieve. "Well Death has a dental appoinment at this hour so he cannot take me." Hope smiles." I'm gonna rip that mouth of yours!!!!" yell Taro."Release!!"said Hope as he do a hand seals. Then a black chakra emerge from his body and his eyes shines with white light and his body become gray and is more buffer and muscular.

"Yarrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" roars Hope and a humanoid tiger figure appear behind him and the black chakra become increasing bigger."What is that? A bijuu, No it's not,what is that?" asked Taro. "This is the true power of the 5th SwampKage, The Swamp berserker, I heard he kill 100 tiger to complete this forbidden jutsu." explain a Swamp ninja.

"A forbidden jutsu ehhh.." Taro looks at Hope, who looks like a hungry beast."No matter what jutsu that is I'm gonna kill you, Fire element- Phoniex Flame" said Taro as he use his ninjutsu against Hope. "Ergggghhhhhhh...." Hope growls as the fire attack burns against him."Hah think you so tough by using a forbidden jutsu!!!" laughs Taro, but his expression change as Hope emerges from the flames and attack Taro with great speed and strength."He's getting much stronger and faster than before."mumbles Taro as he try to block Hope's attack. Taro manage to block all attack except the last punch that landed at his jaw sending him tumbling down.

"YARRRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" roars Hope as he attacks Taro again. His ferocity destroyed Taro defence. Taro try to counter but both of his hand is grabbed by Hope and Hope headbutt Taro until he almost unconcious." This cannot be..." Taro grumbles as he reach for another super soldier pill and ate. His power grows rapidly and he punches Hope and kick him away."YARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" roars Hope in anger and his power increases more by Taro's attack."This jutsu gave the user tremendous power, the more you attack him the stronger,crazier and blood thirstier he became." explain a Swamp ninja.

"I ate 2 pills no way I lost!!!!!!!!!" crys Taro as he runs towards Hope. Hope counter it by grabbing both of Taro's arm and twist it until the bone is broken. "Arggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!" screams Taro as his arms got broken, Thrill by the scream Hope attacks the defenless Taro mercilessly. Finally he grabs Taro's head pull it out from his body, killing Taro on the spot.

"YARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!" roars Hope victorious as he held Taro's head high with his right arm.

" Is the any way to stop this jutsu?" ask a Swamp ninja." Only by killing his target, the jutsu will be stop automatically, until the target is not dead, the 100 tiger spirit will continue rampaging." explain his partner as he looks his kage returns to his human form...

In front of Nani castle...

"It's huge.." says Kyo as he look the giant building in front of him.

"OK. we gonna find the leader and his scientist crew and kill them." says Hiro.

"How many dark ninja in this building?" ask Ryushiro

" A squad of 5. We killed 2 so they are 3 left." explain Hiro.

"Lets go inside now." Hiro added.

"Yes sir." Ryushiro and Kyo said together.

Inside the castle.........

"Where's the lab?" asked Kyo.

"At the lowest level."answer Ryushiro

"Why does bad guy always make their lairs at the worst place, why don't try a beach resort on a tropical island."sighs Hiro as they continue sneak in.

Suddenly 3 ninja appear and surrounds them.

"What we have here...." grins a large ninja.

"Sneaking in...what should you say....hmmmm." a skinny ninja says.

"Let us go and we let you live?" Kyo smiles.

"That not it" a small ninja says.

"Really, how about go and fuck a goat." grins Hiro.

"That not nice." the small ninja says in anger.

"Kids, next time a sexy red hair woman ask if you are a hotshot ninja and tell you to go to a castle full of deliquents, you say no.

"Lesson learn." both Kyo and Ryushiro say together.

"So which one you want?" asked Hiro

"I'll take the stupid one who decided to threaten us rather than kill us when he had the chance." answer Kyo

"Then I take the large one." answer Hiro

"I take the skinny one." answer Ryushiro

Last edited by kluang; 12-20-2006 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:30 PM   #27
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 10

Inside Nani castle...

Hiro jumps arounds as he trys to avoid the large ninja spiked club from hitting him. "Stay put so me can hit you!!!!" roars the large ninja as his attack keep missing Hiro.

"Not too bright are you?" grins Hiro as dodge another blow.

"Me gonna smash you good!!!" Roars the large ninja as he trys to hit Hiro.

"For a ninja you got a 'big brain'" mocks Hiro as he jumps around the large ninja. The large ninja look suprised at Hiro's words."Uhhhh...thank you, me got a big stomach too." smiles the large ninja.

"Great... of all ninja I have to fight a brainless one." sighs Hiro."Hey you stay put so me can kill you." roars the large ninja as jumps he jumps to hit Hiro. "Wind Element-Wind Gun." said Hiro he makes a hand seal and pointed his index and middle finger at the large ninja chest and shoot 3 wind bullet as his heart, killing him in mid air and his body crash down at Hiro's left side.

"ARGGGHHHH......." scream the skinny ninja as a fire blade went through his body."Too easy." Ryushiro said he throws the skinny ninja corpse away. he then looks at Kyo "Are you finish yet?"

A body fell crash down in front of Hiro."Finish." smiles Kyo.

" Good lets get going." says Hiro as they went deeper into the castle.

And at the loweset level...

"What is this place?" asked Kyo as he looks around the tubes and the chemical books.

"A lab.Whoever this guy he loves kids and snakes." Hiro explain.

"Welcome...." a hissing welcome them. In the end of the lab stands a pale man with yellow snake eyes, wearing a black coat with red clouds and at his forehead is mystery village headband that been cross. "I have visitors." he added as Hiro and his students ready themselves for a battle.

At Swamp Kage War Control centre...

"Sir Mindkage and Taro is dead sir." reports Kai

"And the invaders?" asked Akira.

"They are a bit confused, but they still overwhelm us 4 to 1." Kai reports.

"Sir we have spotted 2 group of Mind and Mountain ANbu headed towards the chakra gates." reports a Swamp ninja.

Akira just look at the map and smiles. "Sir???" the Swamp ninja look confused by Akira's reaction.

"That place is guarded by Akari. Means there are S-class trap there. Those fools have no idea what they getting into." says Akira as he relax a bit.

At the chakra gates...

"3 minutes until Flash village backup arrives." reports a gate controller.

"Good, good. I love to meet FlashKage, he's so funny and cute." smiles Akari as she dance around.

Then an explosion is heard near the gate follow by screams. "What's that?" a Swamp genin look at the smokes.

"OOOOHHH!!!! They found my present." giggles Akari. "They are screaming..." said the Swamp genin . "Really, they must enjoying.How cute." gigles AKari as she dancing around the genin."Uhhh yess..." mumbles the genin.Then 2 more explosion happen, and Akari just dancing and mumbling about what kind of dinner meal should she make."How did she become a kage..." the genin looks with disbelief at her kage jumps around like an innocent child.

At mountain village tempoarary war camp.

MountainKage is watching the the sunset from a cliff. "Who's there?" ask MountainKage. Then a figure appear from the earth and stand behind Mountain Kage.

"ElementalKage...." said MountainKage as he turn around. "This place is far from your island." added MountainKage.

"what are you doing here, Why are you doing this?" asked ElementalKage.

"That's my line. And you want to stop me, I kill you." answer MountaiKage while looking at Elementalkage with preadatory eyes. "You really don't want to mess with me." ElementKage says as he change his normal stance into offensive stance. The 5 element started to wrap around him.

"That's my line too." MountainKage says as he grab his kunai and position himself into offensive stance.

And the sun is setting behind them.....

Last edited by kluang; 12-21-2006 at 12:21 AM.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:19 AM   #28
OnE473
Chuunin

/flex my kage is Hot =P

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
Old 12-21-2006, 09:22 AM   #29
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 11

"Show me." said Elemental Kage.

"Show what?" ask MountainKage.

"I heard it. 10 years ago you find a rare strange ore deep inside the earth. You took 4 years to melt it, 5 years to shape it and 1 year to cool it. You claimed that sword is greatest sword in the world. So I want you to show it to me. I like to see this overstatement of yours." explain ElementalKage.

"Overstatement? No,it's not overstatement,it's the truth. No sword have the same or more power than mine. This sword can cut anything, even split the world into two." bragged MountainKage.

"Prove it." said ElementalKage, that seems annoyed by Mountain Kage words.

MountainKage pulls out a scroll and open it up."Come forth...The Greatest Sword in the World, No Name!!!" screams MountainKage. And a shiny black greatsword emerges from the scroll. The sword is as big as the user and it looks heavy but MountainKage wields it like its very light.

"No name? What kind of name is that?" laughs Elemental Kage.

"I called it No Name because there is no name can describe its power." said MountainKage proudly as he looks at the weapon he crafted.

"Still with the big talk...." said ElementKage as he become serious again."What should I do with this guy, should I be defensive or offensive." mumbles both ElementalKage and MountainKage.

"Forget defensive, I'm going all out attack!!!!!" crys MountainKage as runs forward towards ElementalKage while wielding his sword."ElementalKage,is not a close range fighter and that give me the advantage." MountainKage thinks as he rush forward.

"Element ball!!!" said Elemental Kage as he shoots several of it at MountainKage. He then retreat back a few steps and pull out a scroll. And a pudao appear as he open the scroll up.

"HAKKKKK!!!!" roars MountainKage as he cuts the Element Ball. And he looks at ElementalKage that holding his pudao." Got yourself a weapon ehhh. A big one too." snickers MountainKage.

"This is no ordinary pudao. This pudao can be one with the users element. And I have all element." smiles ElementKage.

"Really...." MOuntainKage says as he tighten his grip on his sword.

ElementKage send his fire elemental chakra into his weapon and the blade is burning.

"YAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! " both kage crys as they attack each other with their weapon.

Inside Nani castle....

"Duck!!!!!" warns Hiro as he and his student avoid the Akatsuki attack.

"My name is Shin, an ex-hidden Mystery ninja." the Akatsuki introduce himself.

"What with that creepy eyes. Did your mother gave it to you?" ask Hiro

"You really got a mouth problem. My master gave me the DNA of the legendary Orochimaru." explain Shin.

"And you got of his habit of kidnapping." replies Hiro

"Hidden Snake no jutsu" Shin says as his snakes come out from his sleeves.

"Jump!!!" warns Hiro.

"I really gonna kill this guy." says Kyo.

"No. You and Ryushiro find the hostages. I deal with him." order Hiro.

"But..." Kyo try to object.

"This is an order!!!." Hiro raise his voice.

"I never see teacher look like this." Ryushiro mumbles.

"Yes." both of them replies and left.

"Now its you and me."Hiro looks at Shin as he bend his knees.

Shin open his mouth, and his tongue streched out directly toward Hiro. Hiro roll to his left and try to cut the tongue using his kunai, but the tongue is soft and the kunai bounce back.

"What?" Hiro looks with disbelief.

"You cannot cut my tongue." Shin smiles as he lungs forward and wrap Hiro's neck with his snake.

"I'm gonna break your neck." Shin laughs as the snake wrap tightier around Hiro's neck.

Desperately Hiro cut the snakes and jumps to get away from Shin. "That snake almost kill me." sighs Hiro in relief."Seems I have to use powerful jutsu against this guy." Hiro says as he's doing a hand seal. "Celestial jutsu- Sun Beam" Hiro says as his palms shoots a Light beam toward Shin. With snake like reflects Shin avoid the attack and move swiftly towards Hiro and more snakes comeout from his hand and forcing Hiro to jumps around to avoid it.

"That attack use a lot of chakra..." thinks Hiro as he use a fire element attack to burn Shin."Seems I have to use that.." mumbles Hiro as he reach for his twin Fire and Ice Sai. He then wields his weapon charge forward towards Shin." Fools, that small weapon is pathetic." grins Shin as he use his tongue to bind Hiro, but Hiro counter it with his Ice Sai by stabbing and freezing the tongue and Hiro kick and shatters Shin's tongue.

"AHHHHHH,shmfhffnhfnfhfn." crys Shin.

"What you cannot speak without your tongue?" snickers Hiro as he's doing a hand seal. "Lightning element-Speed of Lightning." says Hiro as he become faster and stabs Shin from all direction with lightning speed.

"gfghghffjfjkfh." crys Shin before he die.

"How's the kids doing...hope they don't fight each other..." sighs Hiro as he left the half burned half freeze corspe.

At the Swamp Village Chakra Gates.

"The gates are opened." reports the Gate controller to his 3rd SwampKage Akari. Then a few figure step out from the gates, and Akari is smiling.

"FlashKage!!!!!!" Akari screams as she jumps to the gate.

"Akari-chan!!!" FlashKage runs they both hugging each other."I miss you, Akari-chan." FlashKage hush to her ear. "I miss you too.." Akari replies blushing.

"So hows the situation, Akari?" ask FlashKage.

"Well we are overwhelm...." Akari replies.

"That means me and my boys can have some fun. Ok boys the instruction is simple, go find and kill any mountain ninja you find. Ok, go and have some fun." order FlashKage, and his troops move to all direction to assist Swamp Village.

"Be carefull..."Akari says as she holds Flash Kage hand.

"I'll be back, when I come back, we can discuss our future in peace ok Akari-chan." FlashKage says softly and he kiss Akari's forehead.

"Emmm.... I'll be waiting...." Akari says with a smile. She then reach to the pocket and pull out a gold ring and looks at it with passion.." And I have made my mind..." Akari whispers.

Last edited by kluang; 12-21-2006 at 11:08 AM.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:56 AM   #30
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 12

"Ok, this way!!!" crys Kyo as he's pointing to the left.

"No, it's here." replies Ryushiro.

"What? Why are you always against me." ask Kyo.

"No I'm not. Look here." replies Ryushiro as he's pointing to a sign above them.

"Hostages Cell This Way." Kyo read the sign.

"What kind of evil guy put a big sign with lights on it. Everyone can see it."Kyo jumps in anger.

"Not everyone.." sighs Ryushiro.

"Grrrr...." grumbles Kyo.

Both of them walks in to the right direction and encounter the hostages. The hostages looks sad and seem lost hope and didn't even notice them.

"Ok, time for work." smiles Kyo and he break the lock.

"Ok everybody come....uhhhhh!!!" cry Kyo as someone kick him from the side.

"Ok you pervert time to die. I have ninja training you know." says a young girl as she's ready to attack again.

"Who you call pervert you ugly hag!!!" screams Kyo.

"Who you calling a hag??" screams the young girl.

"Be quiet. we come to rescue not to quarrel." ryushiro says as he trys to calm them both down.

"Rescue???" the young girl ask as she looks the both of Kyo and Ryushiro.

"I'm gonna be a rescue by two ragtag boys? I should be rescue by a prince riding a horse." explain the young girl.

"Be thankful we are not mutated flesh eating zombie." Kyo says sarcastically.

"You watch too many TV,man." Ryushiro shakes his head.

"So do your job." ordered the young girl

"Do what?" asked Kyo.

"Rescue us dimwit, Go and free those woman and lead them out, or you don't know how to do your job!!??" the young girl bosses around.

"I hate her." says Kyo

"Me too." replies Ryushiro

At Swamp village battlefield.

"There a sure lot of smoke here." FlashKage walks and look around.

"Flashkage...." said a mountain Anbu as he and around 20 others surrounds FlashKage

"You want my autograph, I'm flatter." smiles FlashKage

"No we don't. We want your life." threatened the Mountain ninja.

"I cannot give you my life, I need it to live." answer FlashKage.

"You won't be alive in moments." says the Mountain ninja as he gave a hand signal, and his comrades move in to position and armed themselves with kunais.

"You boys really pick the wrong guy to mess with." FlashKage says as he shakes his head.

"KILL HIM!!!!!!!" shout the leader of the gang. And they all move together and runs around FlashKagw hile throwing kunais at him.

"Attacking from all angle..." grins FlashKage. He then pull a scroll and open it. "Two Nunchaku.."says FlashKage. Two Nunchaku puff out from the scroll and FlashKage use it to deflect the kunai back at the attacking group.

"With nunchaku.....you deflect it all...." The Anbu looks at his group. The only remaining alive is him and he is badly injured.

"I'm FlashKage, I'm expert at using weapons. I can use anything as weapon. I even can kill all of you with a donut." grins FlashKage.

"Damn........." says the Anbu as he slips in a sleep he won't awake.

"You are good. Unfortunately, I'm much better" says FlashKage as he pose with wind blowing through his hair, look cool, smirk and walk off.

At DarknessKage throne room.

"Sir!!!." Ina bows to her master

"Is the bijuu ritual preperation complete?" ask DarknessKage.

"No, the lab at nani kingdom is attack and Shin is killed." reports Ina.

"What!!!! No one should find out about this, who attack it." booms DarknessKage

"Moon ninjas sir." reports Ina. Her body is shaking.

"And she is there....I need her to exchange for MountainKage sword." mumbles DarknessKage.

"Sir if I may suggest....." Ina says

"Shut up woman!!!!!!!" roars DarknessKage as he shot a lightning bolt towards Ina.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" screams Ina.

"You are my master, You are the darkness that will bind the world. All will serve you...." screams Ina.

"True...A setback is nothing." saysDarknessKage started to calm a little.

Last edited by kluang; 12-22-2006 at 09:03 PM.