VBFC Fan Fic. - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 12-23-2006, 02:42 AM   #31
OnE473
Chuunin

OnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enough
Re: VBFC Fan Fic.

Remember Klaung my Kage Deals in Magnetic jutsu's and shit Lighting fast movement, and Water jutsu's of course since u made my Country a Whole Pensuila lol if ya need ideas just Pm me

Made By The One And Only S_I =D

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
“Is there a difference between people who feel safer in the Light , and people who feels safer in the Dark
OnE473 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2006, 07:34 AM   #32
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Yes lightning fast movement + weaponmastery= Dangerous.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 10:48 AM   #33
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Chapter 13

The sun rises again at the Mountain Village tempoarry warcamp.

"YAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! !" crys MountainKage as he continues attacking ElementalKage and seems MountainKage has the upperhand.

"Damn,Sumira was right, I'm really suck at hand to hand combat. At least I hold him for one night." mumbles ElementalKage as he trys to defend himself against MountainKage attacks.

"You lose!!!!!!!" screams MountainKage as he give one final slash and broke ElementalKage's weapon.

"Sumira gonna kill me...." ElementalKage looks at his weapon.

"Why do you use that weapon? I know you are not the close range type." ask MountainKage

"I'm really good with taijutsu. And yes it is not my strong point, I just want see the sword." explain ElementalKage.

"Just for that?" ask MountainKage.

"Yes. I'm just curious.And sice I answer your question, you answer mine. Why did you work with DarknessKage?" ask ElementalKage.

".....Because he's fit to be my master." answer MountainKage.

"Your mouth is lying,but not your eyes,MountainKage." smiles ElementalKage.

"What, what are you talking about?" ask MountainKage as he looks at ElementalKage with curiousity.

"I know what happen to your daughter." replies ElementalKage.

"You know? That means the others...." answer ElementalKage who seems shock to find out that ElementalKage knows about this tragedy.

"No they don't. Only me." smiles ElementalKage.

"Then you know. I use all my resources to find her..but." says MountainKage as he looks down.

"It's not your fault. You have a traitor in your village. It's Taro." answer ElementalKage as he sits down the rock.

"Taro? Taro is an ambitious one but...he kidnapped my daughter." MountainKage looks shocked to find out one of his most trusted jounin betray him.

"His ambitious blind him, MountainKage. But I know where he held your daughter." says ElementalKage as he light up his cigar.

"At Darkness Nation?" ask MoutainKage.

"There is a saying, the most dangerous place, is the most safest place." smiles ElementalKage as he smoke the cigar.

"Where?"

"Nani Kingdom."

"What, but DarknessKage is doing some experiment there...No.......is she also a subject?" ask MountainKage as fear shows in his eyes.

"No she is not. Heh, you sent your Anbu nosing at Darkness Nation, while your daughter is held just under your nose." smiles ElementalKage as more mokes come out from him.

"I have to find her." MountainKage seems went to his camp and take the weapon he needs.

"Don't worry. She's safe. One of my Anbu is in the castle as we speak. I'll send her to your village." smiles elementalKage.

"......Thanks..." mumbles MountainKage as he's looking for words.

"Forget it. Now tell me what DarknessKage is planning." ask ElementalKage and his face expression change from smiling into dead serious.

"He wont tell me anything. But I dig a few things up. And his plan is a crazy one." MountainKage looks Elemental with serious looks.

"Crazy huh. Tell me."

At Nani castle.

"Ok , lets move out." order the young girl.

"What's your name?" ask Kyo.

"Satsuyo." replies Satsuyo as she help the woman out from the prison hold.

"Well my name is...."replies Kyo before got interrupted by Satsuyo." You are here to free the prisoners right, SO DO YOUR JOB!!!!" shouts Satsuyo.

"She digs me." hush Kyo to Ryushiro.

"Idiot." Ryushiro shakes his head.

"Hai you all seems find heh." Hiro appears with a young woman in Anbu uniform.

"Sensei!!!, Uhhh sensei who is she, and why your eyes is black and blue." ask Kyo.

"Uhhhh......" Hiro remembers what happen 15 minutes ago.....

"Who is there come out!!!" shouts Hiro as he throws kunai at the ceilling. An Anbu come out and evade the kunai attack.

Before the Anbu can landed on the ground Hiro shots few fireball jutsu at the Anbu and knocked the Anbu down. Hiro stands over the Anbu. "Ok, talk....Uhhh." as Hiro looks his hand on the Anbu's chest."It's soft." Hiro face turn red.

"Pervert!!!!!!!!!!" the Anbu punches Hiro and knocked him unconcious.

"Her name is Rin. She's here to find MountainKage kidnapped daughter." explain Hiro.

"Yes she is about 11 years old."explain Rin

"And she acts like a spoiled princess." Ryushiro interrupted and dragged Satsuyo out.

"Young mistress, are you ok?" ask Rin as she runs for Satsuyo.

"The food taste bad, the bed feel like rock and this 2 don't respect me." crys Satsuyo.

"She's fine." smiles Rin.

"Ok lets finish here and then we get Ayumi." order Hiro.

"Yes!!!."

At swamp Village battlefield.

"They are retreating!!!." shouts a Swamp Ninja.

"Already??? Ok boys split into 2. Half of you chase those morons out, others round up the wounded." order FlashKage.

"Yes sir."

"FlashKage...." a voice hush behind him.

"Akari-chan." smiles FlashKage.

"Seems we are victorious." Akari looks at her village.

"Yeah. I chase them all out." FlashKage says proudly.

"Hihihi." gigles Akari.

"So Akari have you made your mind." ask FlashKage.

"I......" Akari looks down blushing.

Then FlashKage receive a telepathic vision." To all kages. This is ElementalKage. This is an Emergency Priority One. What I'm gonna tell you is the true plans of DarknessKage.

Ok. His plans is to revive the sleeping Tailed Beasts so he can use them against all the village. And the war that happen is the waking call to awake the beasts. We also have received numerous reports of crazy experiments happening in the Darkness nation and I believe is to create living weapons. And there is reports of people in black cloaks and red clouds roaming the world in searching of jutsus, assasination and kidnapping. Darknesskage seems to re create the Akatsuki. the full meeting will be conducted one week from now at my village." reports ElementalKage.

"So the attack on my village is just the alarm clock to awaken the Tailed Beasts!!!"thumped Akira.

"This is bad." mumbles MoonKage

"Seems I have to postponed our plans Akari-chan. I'm sorry.I'll make up to you someday." FlashKage smiles and hugs Akari.

"Nevermind. I always wait for you. Always." Akari smiles.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 12-23-2006, 01:18 PM   #34
kluang
One Punch Man

I want to make ElementalKage a man that gave wise advice.

FlashKage a happy go lucky guy

MoonKage is a good guy. A Proud and Ego guy. Very calculative.

MountainKage love his daughter. He always thought offensive is the best defend. Easy to get angry. Not a morning person

1st SwampKage is a stren man

DarknessKage...I want to make an evil man that use other people to do his job. He rarely get his hand dirty.

Last edited by kluang; 12-24-2006 at 12:20 PM.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:24 PM   #35
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 14

One week later at Elemental Village.

"Now you know the threat we face." said ElementalKage.

"I say we stormed Darkness Village and kill him." suggest MountainKage.

"My jounin found his handywork at Nani Kingdom. Seems he's building an army." reports MoonKage.

"That's why we attack him first." says MountainKage.

"We have no idea what inside his village. There are a probability we face unknown forces." Mysterykage explain as she drinks her tea.

" Are you thinking what I'm thinking FlashKage?" ask SwampKage.

"Huh?I think so,but how can we get DarknessKage to shave his legs?" ." answer FlashKage as he take off his earphones.

"YOU NOT EVEN LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!" roars SwampKage.

"Chill out dude. Hey ElementalKage whose on the door?" ask FlashKage.

"I told them not to disturb us.Hahhhhhhhh....Come in." sighs ElementalKage

"Sir we found some assasins near the wall." reports Sumira.

"Darkness ninja?" ask ElementalKage.

"Yes, but they have this." Sumira shows ElementalKage a blue print.

"Thats our walls blue prints. How did..." ElementalKage looks surprised.

"Sir, Sho have photographic memory...." reports Sumira.

"Sho?" ask SwampKage.

"One of the promising ninja we have. But he try to pull a coop to overthrow me, but failed. He escaped and never been seen again." explain ElementalKage

"Seems we know where he is now." smiles MoonKage.

"MountainKage lets do it your way." FlashKage suggest.

"But Darkness Nation is a powerful one. There are reason that nation is the biggest. We need a plan." MysteryKage express her concern about a direct attack at Darkness Nation

"That's easy. We make a bigger army." suggest MountainKage

"Bigger is not the word. Massive." suggest SwampKage.

"Agreed. Size does matter." smiles ElementalKage

"One more thing, FlashKage can you make contact with the Ghost Village?" ask ElementalKage.

"I'll try. Why you need them?"

"Darkness ninjas have attack their village numerous time. But none of them ever return so I think if we have them, our chace is better." explain ElementalKage.

"uhhh...Ok."

At FlashVillage

"Ok, seems your team is the best for this mission."FlashKage says as he read the team stats.

"Thank you sir." smiles Anni.

"You know what to do?" ask Shizuka, FlashKage personal assistant.

"Yes, make contact with the Ghost Village, make an alliance between both villages. Anything suggestion or warning you like to give us about that village FlashKage?" ask Anni.

"Hmmmm...In that village, even the dead tell tales."

"Uhhhh...Ok. I'll be going." bows Anni as she leaves the Kage office.

At the gates.

"Sensei, we are ready!!!!!" shouts the red hair Irony.

"Well aren't you excited." Anni gave Irony a warm smile.

"The Ghost Village is full of mysteries no one knows what goes inside there, This is exciting." jumps Irony.

"Maya." smiles Anni.

"On it." Maya answer and knocked Irony head.

"OWWWWW!!!!! Whats that for?!!!" Irony screams.

"To knocked some senses in you." the silver hair girl says to Irony.

"Isn't this nice Jake?" smiles Anni.

"It's troublesome."

"You don't knock people head." argue Irony

"You don't scream and yelling in a mission." argue Maya.

At the gate FlashKage and his assitant looks at the loud group as they leave the village.

"Shizuka, I bet they gonna wake the dead when they reach Ghost Village." smiles FlashKage as he plays his guitar.

"Huh.........." Shizuka hold her forehead and leave FlashKage.

FlashKage sees Shizuka took an aspirin and he just smiles.

"You know kid, when you become a Kage someday, find someone like her to be your assistant." FlashKage tell a kid that looks at him while tuning his guitar.

At Moon Village.

"An experiment to revive the Uchihas. Hows the women?" ask MoonKage while looking at the report of the incident at Nani Kingdom.

"All of them have delivered the babies sucessfully." reports Koyuki.

"And they agreed?" ask MoonKage.

"Yes sir. They said they have nothing at their land and willing becoming our citizens." reports Koyuki.

"Good." smiles MoonKage.

At Mountain Village.

"We lost 40% of the village power during the attack." MountainKage looks at the clouds.

"We have revived 5% of it sir." reports Amy.

"65% only. Not enough."

"what should we do sir?"

"We double train them until they can really Carpet Bomb Darkness Village into submission." suggest MountainKage.

"Ok, Let build some living weapons." smiles MountainKage.

At Swampvillage

"How's is it?" ask Akira

"The reconstruction of our village is coming along. Both ninjas and building are recovering." reports Dr Oharu.

"What about the renegade ninjas stealing in our village?" ask Akira

"Hope is hunting them now." reports Dr Oharu.

"I hope he don't go berserk." sighs Akira who is clearly tired in planning the defence and the reconstruction.

"You should get some rest." Akari suggested.

"No..the village...." mumbles Akira

"You are not the only kage sir...." Kai beggs her 1st Kage to rest.

"That's it." Juyo stand behind him and stabs his left neck with a needle contain sleeping potion

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...." snores Akira

"That always work." smiles Juyo. He then order the Swamp ninjas to bring Akira back to the 1st mansion.

At Mystery Village.

"Our troops found a Darkness agent snooping around." bows Suki

"Again!!! That the 3rd this week." sighs MysteryKage as she lying at her giant Panda side at the Kage mansion garden

" What should we do?" ask Suki

"Sent that agent to the 'Persuasive' Department. I'll be there after I take my afternoon nap." order MysteryKage.

"Yes." and Suki dissapear.

" ROOOOOOO!!!!!." the Panda growls.

" I know." answer MysteryKage. And she scrathes her Panda belly who seems enjoying it.

Old 12-25-2006, 06:31 AM   #36
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

o snap, u made my kage's into crazy people..haha. thats ok, this fanfics goin' nicely, and you like gore...

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 11:35 AM   #37
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 15

"Ok.....We make camp here tonight." sugeest Anni as she looks at the border of Ghost country.

"Sensei....is there a war coming." ask Maya as she looks at the fire.

"I'm afraid so, Why you ask?" Anni looks at her female student.

"Why, there must be a war? I don't like war. The last war destroys the shinobis." Maya says as she looks at fire.

"This war, is to defend our homeland. And our mission is also to strenghten the defence." explain Anni.

I know, thank you sensei." smiles Maya

"Ahhh the boys are back,what you got?" ask Anni.

"I got ground nuts, berry nuts and stone nuts. Maybe its just stone." answer Irony as he looks at the nuts he collected.

"And you Jake?" ask Anni.

"I got a rabbit." Jake pulls the rabbit from the sack and show it to everyone.

"We eat roast rabbit tonight. I'll prepared it." smiles Anni as she took the rabbit from Jake.

"Will the Ghost Village helps us?" ask Irony.

"They are very secretive, even more secretive than MysteryVillage." explain Maya

"So what should we do,Jake?" ask Irony

"When we get there we know." answer Jake and he looks at the stars." It's a clear night." smiles Jake.

At Mystery Village.

"And you are DarknessKage new spy." says MysteryKage as she appoarches the prisoner.

"What did you get from him." ask MysteryKage.

"Not many. His mind and pain are shield so what we do wont effect him." explain the Torture Jounin

"Let me try...." MysteryKage approach the weakened prisoner.

"Ok, I want you to spill your internal organs out." ordered MysteryKage.

"Actually, It's spill your guts out." the Torture jounin try to correct his Kage words.

"Whatever, Ok talk." MysteryKage holds the prisoner. But the prisoner grins.

"MysteryKage, DarknessKage sends his regards." grins the prisoner and he bit a pill he kept under his tongue. A green gas comes out and fill the room.

"MysteryKage!!!!!" Suki crys as she pulls her kage out from the smoke. MysteryKAge face looks pale.

"S..uk...i." MysteryKAge trys to speak

"MysteryKage!!!" crys Suki as she felt her kage heartbeat.

"It's slowing down. Get a medic, NOW!!!!!!" yells Suki.

"Yes maam." runs a Mysteryninja looking for a medic ninja.

"You will be fine, just hang on." Suki trys to calm her kage.

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhh........" MysteryKage groans.

At Darkness Village.

"I need to see the kage." ask a Darkness ninja.

"He's busy." replied Ina as she walks away and seems to be carrying a huge bag. She then when to a well and jumps inside. In the well she open a hidden door, and crawl inside a tunnel.

And then she arrived at a strange temple like place with snakes carving everwhere. And a top the biggest snake, a figure sits,seems meditating.

"Master." bows Ina.

"Ina.....my precious, have you brought it?" ask the figure.

"The Nani Kingdom lab was destroyed, but I save the best for you,master."bows Ina. She seems very eager to pleased this figure. She open the bag and a tied and sleeping teenage boy comes out.

"Is this the boy?" ask the figure.

'Yes. This boy have the perfect Uchiha DNA." answer Ina.

"Does DarknessKage suspect anything?" ask the figure.

"No. He's a fool. You are the one fit to rule,my master." Ina says with proudness.

"And when I rule you will be on my side, Ina." the figure grins.

" I pledged my life for you........ the immortal Orochimaru." bows Ina.

" Now leave, I have a body to transfer in." Orochimaru says as he approaches the body.

" As you wish." Ina bows and leave the snake temple.

Last edited by kluang; 12-25-2006 at 12:23 PM.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:40 PM   #38
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 16

Mysterykage open her eyes and see she in a white room At the windows she sees a beautiful garden.

"Where am I?" ask MysteryKage

"You are awake MysteryKage." a familliar voice speaks. She turn around and see Suki went in with Juyo.

"Suki.... why is Juyo here?" ask MysteryKage.

"That poison is very powerful, so I called the Swamp Village that we need the Poison of the West helps.

"It must be a powerful one, if the best poison user came." says MysteryKage.

"Its a complicate one too. But I can counter it. No poison is too hard for me." brags Juyo.

"Hows the spy?" ask MysteryKage.

"Dead. Our medic is performing autopsy." reports Suki.

" Prepare our troops. We must be ready for that day." ordered MysteryKage

"Yes." Suki bows and left the room.

"You have taken this threat seriously,MysteryKage." Juyo says and he walks towards the window.

"Don't worry,he who laughs most loudly laughs lastly." laughs MysteryKage.

"You mean,what you did to that sentence is what you going to do to DarknessKage?" ask Juyo

"Exactly, What I do to that sentence?" ask MysteryKage.

"Nothing."

At Ghost country.

"This place is creepy." Irony looks around at the ghost town that they are passing by.

"Don't be a chicken..." Maya sighs.

"I saw something!!!!" scream Irony as he pointing at a doll shop.

"Don't worry. It's all genjutsu. When we passed this town we will reach Ghost Village." explain Anni.

Then out of nowhere 12 Ghost Anbu appear and surrounds them.

"Is this genjutsu?" ask Irony.

"No." Maya answer as she's looking at the Anbus.

"The Kage want to see you. Follow us." one the Anbu says.

"Ok. Lead the way." smiles Anni.

They follow the Anbus and found a creepy looking village covered with mist.The villages looking ghostly and creepy.

"His office is there." the Anbu points at a black tower in the middle of the village.

"Let met him." Anni walks to the tower follows by her students.

They climbed the stairs and reach to a big room. In the room sits the GhostKage. He looks at them with white eyes and no pupils. They can see stiches at his neck, fingers and his left arm.

"A ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!" screams Irony

"Don't be rude." Maya warns.

"No.he is not. I was killed 4 times already." smiles GhostKage as he approaches the group.

"So you are the GhostKage...I'm Anni. FlashKage sent me to forged an alliance with your village." bows Ina.

"I know. But we don't just forged alliance. You need to prove to us your capability." explain GhostKage

"Prove ourselves?" ask Jake

"A battle." smiles GhostKage

"How troublesome." Jake shakes his head.

"Before that a feast. I'm hungry." smiles GhostKage as he leads his guest to the dinner hall.

At mountain Village.

MountainKage is sparring in a cave, battered,bleeding and injured....

"So hows the training." Amy ask her kage who seems struggling to stand.

"I can manage."

"This cave is miles underground. The gravity is much more heavier and it's hotter. You need a time out."Amy says as she looks at MountainKage muscles.

"Hows the village?" ask MountainKage

"We still do the mission we receive . And as you requested we double the training." reports Amy.

"Good. Keep the good work." Mountain Kage tied up some weight around his arms and legs.

"You need to rest." Amy try to consoled her kage.

"I'll rest after Darkness is dead, Go back to the surface." order MountainKage

"Yes. Just don't over do it." Amy bows and leave the cave.

"You too." grins Mountain Kage as he jumps and kicks with the weight around him.

Old 12-27-2006, 01:34 AM   #39
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 17

At Ghost Village Arena

Anni and her students standing in middle of the Arena, while the crowds is cheering and booing and them.

"Tell me again,what are we doing here?" ask Irony

"To prove ourselves." answer Maya. She then looks at the crowds who is going wild and she spotted GhostKage at the grand stand.

"People, today we have new blood at the arena. They are not from our village, but from Flash Village, please make them feel welcome." GhostKage giving his speech while grinning at the team.

"BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" the crowds boo at the team and throwing eggs, tomatoes at the arena.

"We're fighting for your amusement,aren't we?" shout Maya at GhostKage.

"No. You are fighting for your live. Now the champion team please step into the ring." annouch GhostKage.

A team of 4 strange dressed people walks into the rings."YAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" the crowds cheer.

"Its easy defeat your opponent. There is no rule what so ever.You can use any weapon.
" smiles GhostKage.

"The Pulveriser feel so sorry for you. The Pulveriser gonna crush you." the leader of the team mocks Team Anni.

"Did he talks in 3rd person?" ask Maya

"Yup." answer Jake.

"HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!." laughs the kids at how their opponent present themselves. Even Anni is gigling.

"You mock Pulveriser, Pulveriser gonna....." before Pulveriser finish his speech Anni is already standing face to face in front of him.

"You talk too much, Lightining element-Lightning fist" Anni say as she's doing a hand seal. Then she punch the Pulveriser with her lightning punch, knocked him out.

"Hey!!!!" shouts Maya as she throws kunais at high speed at her opponent,knocking him out before he can do anything.

"Lighting element-Lightning Bolt." Irony shouts as he shoots 2 bolts at his oppponent, send him flying to the crowds.

Meanwhile Jake just standing there doing nothing. Sees this his opponent try to take the chance to take him out. He runs and slides towards Jake who still standing motionless. Seeing this the ninja grins. As he draws closer, suddenly Jake smiles,"Magnetic jutsu- MAgnetic wave." He use the giant metal pillar behind him,making it fall at his opponent, crushing him to death.

The crowds just stun to see their champion fallen so easy. The they cheer and chant for Team Anni.

"So?" asked Anni.

"That was fun. We will sign the alliance treaty." smiles GhostKage.

"Good. Jake contact Flash Village, tell them what happen." ordered Anni.

"Sure thing."

At Moon Village

"GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" crys a ninja as his kage knocked him out.

"You last for 4 second. By next spring you'll be ready to fight a gerbil." mocks MoonKage.

"Who is next." ask MoonKage as he looks at his genins.

"Sir." Koyuki appears.

"Found it?" ask MoonKage

"Yes." answer Koyuki

"Class dismissed." MoonKage says and he walks with Koyuki to the Moon Chamber, located under the town hall.

"So this is the scroll of Hokage level jutsus." MoonKage looks at the scroll with interest.

"Yes sir, it is." smiles Koyuki.

"Thank you Koyuki, What should I do without you.."grins MoonKage

"Nevermind. I just wants to be by your side forever." blush Koyuki

"Maybe after this we can go out." ask MoonKage

"You asking me out for a date?" ask Koyuki

"Well I....." mumbles MoonKage

"I love too. See you at 8." smiles Koyuki and she left the chamber.

"Nice, Ok what should I do in a date? Is there any date tip scroll in the libary." mumbles MoonKage.

Old 12-29-2006, 11:18 PM   #40
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 18

At Ghost Village

"Sorry for asking, but those guys you ask to fight, is not tough and they don't act like ninjas." ask Irony

"Those guys? Nah there are not ninjas, they are just entertainest. I want to give some entertainment for my villagers." explain GhostKage

"Entertainment?" ask Maya

"Our village was attack several time, and it took the smile even from our young, so I want to give the smile back." explain GhostKage

"I understand.You want the alliance but you want us to fight, despite the outcome you still sign the alliance." say Jake

"You are smart.Ok we have arrive at the front gate. I see you in 4 months." smiles GhostKage

"Ok, we'll see you in 4 months. Goodbye." Anni says and she and her students left the village. GhostKage wave at them.

"They aren't that spooky, they are quite warm and friendly." says Maya.

"But in battle, they are quite formidable." explain Anni

"Let's go home this trip is tiring and troublesome." sighs Jake

At Moon Village

"Hows the date?" ask Hiro

"It sucks......" MoonKage mumbles

"Why?" ask Hiro

"The scroll says to compliment what she was doing, right?" MoonKage shows the scroll he reads before the date.

"Yeah....What did you say?" ask Hiro

"She was eating, so I say "you have a big appitite."" MoonKage answer.

"That just like says she's fat...."sighs Hiro

"But she still smiles and she did take me to her favourite spot on the village." smiles MoonKage

"So it was nice?" ask Hiro

"Yeah..."

4 months later....

The alliance army have gathered themselves at Swamp Village and prepare to attack Darkness Village.

"Ok the when we cross Darkness nation border, we will be at Forest Sea. It's vast area of trees there, and you I want you to know trees of this area can re-grow preety fast." explain Akira at the invading kages.

"I heard this area was the location of Puppet Village." ask MoonKage

"Yup. the village was destroyed by Darkness." explain ElementalKage.

"All your forces ready?" ask MountainKage

"Everything is set."

"Good lets go." Akira led the kages outside

"GO!!!!!! AKIRA!!!!!!!!!" crys a cheering squad

"What are you doing in that suit, cheering for that dude?" ask Juyo

"Well among all the 4 male Swampkages, Akira the 1st is the cutest and most handsome. And we love him!!!!!" explain the cheer leader

"What!!!!!!?" scream Juyo

"Women of this village have a bad taste...." mumbles Hiro

"Well, love is blind...." smiles Dr Oharu

"I......I.... I must win this war!!!!!!" scream Akira

"Ok, lets move out now." ElementalKage moves the ninjas into postion.

Old 01-03-2007, 10:12 PM   #41
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 19

Foesrt Sea, Daybreak

"This forest is quiet." whisper FlashKage

"Too quiet." reply MoonKage.

The Kages and their troops move quickly into the Forest Sea in hoping to catch the Darkness Village unprepared and finish the battle without much bloodshed.

Suddenly they heard a scream behind them and they stop. "What's that?" ask MoonKage. "5 of our troops are missing." report a Moon ninja.

"We are surrounded." whisper ElementalKage

"We are hoping to catch them offguard, but they are expecting us?, lets kill them all." grins MountainKage.

Then a giant worm emerged from the ground and attack the group. " Damn!!!!!! To the trees." shout Akira. But at the the trees strange humanoid creature jumps over them.

"Shit!!!!!, Grand Fire Ball" shout Elemental Kage as he combined wind and fire element attack to destroy the worm.

"What is this?" ask Flash Kage as snapped his opponent neck.

"No idea, but I'm enjoying smashing them." smiles MountainKage as smashed two oppenent in a giant boulder.

"They just slow us down."

At Darkness Throne room.....

"So they thought to eliminated us. Fool. I'll kill them all. And when I'm done with them, history will remember me as the one that destroy all villages in one swoop." brag DarknessKage.

"Be careful history is not kind to its subject." warns Ina.

"What do you mean,woman?" ask DarknessKage

"I mean you won't be around when they are destroyed." answer Ina.

"You think you can kill me?" ask DarknessKage

"No. But I can." a voice boomed from the end of the hall. A figure came closer to Ina and stand beside her. It's a young teenage boy around 17-18 years old,grinning at DarknessKage.

"You are?" ask DarknessKage

"Your sucessor." the boy snickers.

"Orochimaru-sama." Ina bows to the boy.

"Orochimaru? Aren't you supposed to be dead 20 years ago?" ask DarknessKage

"I'm immortal.And now I have the ultimate body." Orochimaru says and his eyes turn red as he activate his sharingan.

"You live long enough!!!!!!!!!! Darkness Element- Black Flame of Disaster!!!!!" shouts DarknessKage as black flame shoots from his eyes. " Earth element-Earth Wall." smiles Orochimaru and the earth in front of him rises and form a wall. Darkness Kage jumps from his throne smashed into wall, caught Orochimaru by suprised and kick his face, sending him flying to the tower's edge.

"Uhhhh..." moans Orochimaru as he rubs his face. Darkness Kage came rushing towards him while doing a hand seal. "Earth Element-Earth Fist!!!" a layer of earth cover his left arm making it bigger, just like Hellboy, and attempt to punch Orochimaru, but, Oro dodge and use a snake from his arm and bind DarknessKage neck. As DarknessKage struggle with the snake, Oro perform a hand seal and his arms became longer and bigger."Akamichi Clan jutsu-Size Changing justu- Arms!!!!!" Orochimaru punches and throw Darkness Kage into the streets of Darkness Village.

"Damn!!!!!!" shouts Darkness Kage as he falls into the street, but using his cat-like reflex he manage to land feet firts and avoid damage. "Fire element Technique- Rocket Propulsion." says oro and fire emerged from his feet and fly towards DarknessKage like a rocket and ram into him,sending him crashing into a bakery store. "wind Element-Razor wind!!!!!!" scream DarknessKage and a tornado surrounds Oro and the wind cutting his flesh around his body. "No, not yet. Fire Element-Dragon Breath." and Darknesskage shoots fire from his mouth towards the tornado, turning it into a flaming tornado that cuts and burn at the smae time. "How do you like that, snake?" laughs DarknessKage as walks slowly from the bakery shop and looks at his flaming tornado.

"Impressive. But I'm better."says Orochimaru as he breaks the fire tornado from the inside. Orochimaru is covered with black metallic armor."Earth element-Black crystal Armor." says Oro as he stands face to face with DarknessKage. "No way..." mumbles DarknessKage. " You see, I know all about you DarknessKage, you born with nothing, no talent,no father. And with that nothing you claw your way up, you trick your opponent to kill each other,using tricks and betrayal to reach the title kage. but you see history have a bad habit of turning against you. You betray someone, in the future someone will betray you." explain Oro as he points to Ina that watching from the tower.

"That woman........." grumbles DarknessKage. "No, it's not her fault. Its yours." smiles Oro and he punches DarknessKage face and throw him into the the tower.

"Uhhhhhhh..." moans DarknessKage has he's lying at the lowest footstep of the throne. And at the throne, stand Oro, as the black armor fall from him. Suddenly the 5 Dark Shadow Elite members shows up at the footstep." Good, kill those traitors!!!!!!' ordered DarknessKage as he struggle to stand up. But the group just stand still. "Are you deaf??? I say kill them!!!" shouts DarknessKage. But they still won't move. Ina just smiles looking at her kage confused that his elite team won't take order from him. "You all traitors. I'll have your head for this." Before he can move, Ina use a hand signal, and the 5 Dark Shadow Hunters hold him, and make him stand on his knees. "Almost everyone knows about this coup. And your loyal followers are hunted and killed as we speak. And yes, none of the elite squads are loyal to you. They are loyal to me and Orochimaru." smiles Ina and she kiss her former master. She walks up the throne, and Orochimaru hugs her.

"You see, the right to be a kage is something you are born with....Talent. No matter how mauch you try or struggle, without it, you cannot be a true Kage. So what do you say DarknessKage?" ask Oro as he sits on the throne, looking at the lying and broken DarknessKage with arrogant. Ina stands beside him gigling at his former master condition.

"I.......I....pledged myself to you, the 3rd DarknessKage...Orochimaru." bows DarknessKage as his pride broken.

"Good."

At the Forest Sea

"We finally kill them all." smiles FlashKage as he catches his breath.

"But we lost a good number of ninja. Should we proceed?" ask MysteryKage

"Yes. We still have the numbers advantage." answer MoonKage

"This creature smiles when we kill them." Dr oharu says as he inspected the bodies.

"Smiles?" ask FlashKage

"Where did this creatue came from?" ask MountainKage.

"Puppet Village." answer ElementalKage as he shows a headband from the creature to the others.

"All of them?" ask Akari

"All. Now we know what happen to Puppet Village. No bodies was found. They were taken to Darkness Village to be in some kind of mutation experiment." explain Akira

"More reason to move on and kill him." says MoonKage as he and the rest of the troops move cautiosly towards Darkness Village.

Old 01-08-2007, 10:36 PM   #42
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 20

Forest Sea

"Sir at this rate when we reach the Darkness Village the ritual will be complete, and we will lost." report Hiro.

"Any suggestion?" ask ElementalKage.

"My ninja can use Celestial Jutsu-Gate of Heaven to teleport troops, but there is a certain amount of troops that can be transport. And that jutsu required a lot of chakra." explain MoonKage

"How much?" ask Akira

"10." answer MoonKage

"Enough for all kage." smile ElementalKage

"What?" ask FlashKage

"We will transport all 5 SwampKages and other 5 kages of each nation into the heart Darkness Village. There we can assasinate DarknessKage and his 5 elite Dark Shadow Hunter. Then we destroy the ritual. That can lower their power for several years, with luck, civil war within the Village.

"Nice plan dude. When we start?" ask FlashKage

"Now." smiles MoonKage. He then walks from the meeting camp and gather 5 of his best ninja. Immediately they began the the preperation.

"How long?" ask FlashKage

"30 minutes." says MoonKage.

"Good."

30 minutes later......

"Preperation is complete. Activate the jutsu now. Celestial jutsu-Gate of Heaven."says Hiro as he and 5 others are doing the same handseal and a portal appear infront on them.

"Ok we should....ARgghhhhhhhhhhh..." crys Hiro as a kunai strucked his elbow.

"We are under attack!!!!!!!!" scream a Swamp ninja.

"Shit!!!!!!! Battle station!!!." ordered Akira.

"NO!!!!!! The kages must go through the portal." scream Hiro.

"But you are under attack." say MysteryKage.

"I know. But we are ninjas. We can take care of ourselves. You must stop the ritual before it's complete." says Hiro.

"Ok we will go in to the portal. But promise me you will come the Darkness Village alive." say ElementalKage.

"Ok." smile Hiro.

"Lets go!!!!!!" scream Akira and the kages follows him into the portal.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" scream Hiro as another kunai hit his back. "Damn I can't fully concetrated. In this rate they will be seperated." grumbles Hiro.

At the north of the Darkness Village.

"Heard the coup went successfull." a Darkness ninja say to his partner as they patrol the area.

"Yeah. I don't Orochimaru can make us more powerful." sighs his partner.

Then a portal open before them and FlashKage and MysteryKage fall out in front of them.

"Uhhhh...I never gonna ride in that thing again." mumbles FlashKage as he gets up.

"Who are you intuders!!!!!!!" the two Darkness ninja shouts.

Suddenly 10 tentacles came out from Mystery Kage sleeves and penetrate the two Darkness ninja and sucks them into the tentacles.

"What did you do?" ask FlashKage

"I suck their essence." say MysteryKage

"That is gross."

"You wanna try it?" ask MysteryKage

"Nah. I pass."

At the south of Darkness Village

"Well this place looks creepy. Just like your lab." say Hope as he looks around.

"My lab?" ask Juyo

"Yeah. Where are the others?" ask Hope

"What's wrong with my lab?" ask Juyo.

"Your lab? Cryptic and needs cleaning. So you where the others are?" ask Hope.

"You mock my lab....." grumbles Juyo.

"Chill out dude....Heh." Hope give a big smile and try to back away.

Then the place is covered by mist and rotten smell fills the air.

"What is that smell?" ask Hope

"It smell like your armpit." Juyo laughs.

"Seriously...." ask Hope

"It smell like rotten flesh." Juyo looks around." JUMP!!!!!" scream Juyo and both of them jumps to higher grounds and they saw zombies crawl from the soil.

"What's happening....." mumbles Juyo.

"It looks like scene in a B-movie." smile Hope

At the West of Darkness Village.

"Where is my lady luck........." sighs MountainKage.

"Clearly she left you." answer ElementalKage.

"Why don't we get teleport into a nicer place." sighs MountainKage

"This place is nice. Maybe we can play pool later." smile ElementalKage

"Ok how many?" ask MountainKage

"40." answer ElementalKage

"I take half." grins MountainKage. And they look at the Darkness Ninja in front of them. They are teleport inside a bar fill with Darkness Ninja.

At the East

"Thats the last one." smile Akira

"Finally." I need some rest. And they look at their handy work, a pile Darkness Ninja corspes.

At the Gate

"Isn't this nice. They have a welcoming party." gigles Akari

"Yup let show our apperiaction." grins MoonKage.

"Ok!!!!!!!" jumps Akari.

Old 01-09-2007, 01:49 AM   #43
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

haha! stil as good! but i dont seem to have like a happening role! i get almost killed by poison and enjoy the company of my pet panda?? lol
must b cos i'm the only female in the world of men kages......sigh.... *laugh*
cant wait to read the rest! - 1 more thing... tentacles that suck people's essence hidden up my sleeves?? haha! (i sure hope that i at least LOOK like a hot and young kage...) haha

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:18 PM   #44
OnE473
Chuunin

OnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enough

haha yea i like the wy my guy is like a Grown version of a Shika/naruto mix its awsome =D

Made By The One And Only S_I =D

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
“Is there a difference between people who feel safer in the Light , and people who feels safer in the Dark
OnE473 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:38 PM   #45
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

very vivid imagination kluang... haha i'm sure thats what the rest think too... LOL
also, gory and violent imagination... haha

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote