VBFC Fan Fic. - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 01-24-2007, 10:38 PM   #61
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold
Re: VBFC Fan Fic.

is watching that movie going to help u come up with more gory suggestions for Kluang's fic?? hehe

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2007, 12:26 AM   #62
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Chapter 25

"Are you still trying to fight me?" ask DarknessKage.

"Nope. I'm trying to kill you." smiles MoonKage and pulls out a scroll. " Come out, Ying Yang Blades" summon MoonKage as he opens the scroll and two swords appear, one with the symbol Yin another is Yang.

"Your weapon, impressive." grins DarknessKage and he charges towards MoonKage.

"Now, round 2." says MoonKage and charges towards DarknessKage.

Near the Darkness Tower...

"Man, I thought we never get out from the tunnel" says MysteryKage as she struggle to get out from the sewers.

"Hey Flash stop being a pervert." says MysteryKage and her face is red with embarrestment.

"No I'm not. I t just what men do. We are...." before FlashKage can finish his sentence, MysteryKage kick his face.

"That teach you."

"Woman.....always action before asking"

"Now where are we?" ask MysteryKage

"Near the center I guess?" answer FlashKage.

"FlashKage is handsome, FlashKage is strong, all hail FlashKage." says stuff toy teddy bear that is seem marching towards the both of them.

"Your fans are toys?" gigles MysteryKage

"They're not toys! They're just smaller!" When the teddy get closer to FlashKage, it suddenly beeps.

"What the hell...." says MysteryKage.

"Damn!!!! Run, its a bomb!!!" shouts FlashKage. And both of the jumps for cover as soon the teddy explodes.

"Are you ok?" ask FlashKage

"Yeah, what kind of pscyho put bomb inside a teddybear?"

"Hello FlashKage." a voice boombed from the roof of one the building.

"Aki?" ask FlashKage

"It's been awhile. You still remember you brother." smiles Aki.

"So you've join the Akatsuki mofo club too." says FlashKage as he looks at his older brother.

"Did you make that bomb?" ask MysteryKage

"Diane,no hello?" smiles Aki

"You should know that we are over." MysteryKage toned change into bitterness.

"Well the fact I'm here to help my little brother to make a choice. You can say his crossroad of destiny." Aki lits a cigar and starts smoking.

"What?" ask FlashKage.

"Simple minded, as always. Let me show you." Aki move his finger, and suddenly a bomb emeerged from where MysteryKage is standing and wrap around her.

"What the.... Let me go!!!" shouts MysteryKage.

"Now, you know her?" ask Aki as lift a blooded and battered Shizuka.

"What did you do to her?" shouts FlashKage

"She did put quite a fight. Then I put a bomb around her." cackles Aki as he throws Shizuka to end of the street.

"Now my brother, choose. Who you save, and who you left to die." ask Aki.

"Don't worry, I can break free." smiles MysteryKage

"No,no. If you or my brother use any chakra, the bombs will detonated prematurely. Then he can't save anyone. Now choose!!!." Aki voice echoes around the street.

"Damn you......" FlashKage bits his lips.

"God, I turned out to be such a damsel in distress." sighs MysteryKage.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:45 AM   #63
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

ya! i really did turn out to b a damsel in distress! haiz.... *laugh*

Old 01-25-2007, 09:36 PM   #64
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Chapter 26

Near the gates of Darkness Village

"Damn........" the last word of MoonKage before he fell to the ground.

"Ninja or otherwise, you're merely a man. And I am a god." says DarknessKage and he left both MoonKage and Akari lying on the ground.

"Note to self...don't heckle the supervillain." mumbles MoonKage as reach for the medicine in his pocket.

Near the Darkness Tower

"Come on little brother choose." taunts Aki.

"Hmmm......I choose you!!! Flying Thunder God Technique." crys FlashKage and he teleported behind Aki, but to his suprised Aki use the same jutsu and teleported across the building.

"You forgot who teach you that jutsu?" ask Aki

"Maybe I do."

"You should know your action may cost the live of those two ladies down there." smile Aki.

"Ok stop it." warns FlashKage.

"Since I'm in a good mood, I will forget what you try to pull. Now choose!!!." says Aki

"You are slow, ugly, immoral, and have an unpleasant body odor!" shout MysteryKage.

"Still angry because I dump you." ask Aki.

"Uhh, bro. Actually she dump you." grins FlashKage. Aki's face turn bright red with embarresment. "You just shut up and choose!!!." shouts Aki.

"You always carry a bomb with you?" ask MysteryKage

"Call it insurance." answer Aki

"And they say I'm scary."

"So choose. Or you want me to choose." cackles Aki

"I'm running out of ideas here....." mumbles FlashKage

"Damn...This shoe is killing me." grumbles MysteryKage

"You fight ninjas wearing high heels?" ask Aki

At the West of Darkness Village.

"DIE!!!!DIE!!!!DIE!!!!You spoiled, weak little twerp!" shouts Ina as she shoots the kunai from the mecha minigun.

"I think she means me." says ElementalKage

"Oh. For a second, I was all mad." says MountainKage

"Die!!!!" shouts Ina and she pointed the minigun at MountainKage making him jump behind a store for cover.

"Ok, ElementalKage, what do you have?" ask MountainKage

"Well, I have IQ over 200." says ElementalKage

"Great, you can knock her out with your diploma."

At The East of Darkness Village

"I believe they are the DSH elite." says Akira

"Interesting. Wonder how their lungs gonna look like?" smiles Dr Oharu. The DSH elites glares at Dr. Oharu

"Don't take it personally. He love to gut people." says Akira.

The DSH elite doesn't response, instead charging towards the two SwampKage and using fast and agile taijutsu fo fight the kages.

"Impressive speed. Wonder how fast your blood travel." smiles Dr Oharu and he plungs a surgery knife to one of DSH elitw wrist causing the blood spills all over the place.

"Impressive. Fast movement require good lungs.Let me see it." grins Dr Oharu and using his knife, he guts and pulls out the DSH elite lungs. "Seems you've been smoking." says Dr Oharu while the one of the elite falls dead.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:54 PM   #65
OnE473
Chuunin

OnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enough

Nice chapter =P

Made By The One And Only S_I =D

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
“Is there a difference between people who feel safer in the Light , and people who feels safer in the Dark
OnE473 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:16 AM   #66
diane_cheeze
ANBU

ok....the ending was kinda gruesome..but not bad...
nice chapter..we get to see various things happen at the different locations..
i dont seem to b very worried about being blown to bits mmm...must b that i have something up my sleeve???

Old 01-26-2007, 12:18 AM   #67
OnE473
Chuunin

OnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enough

or you can be like gaara like oh well if i blow up i blow up....or you could just be a sneaky lil female and rip his head off or something i unno

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
“Is there a difference between people who feel safer in the Light , and people who feels safer in the Dark
Old 01-26-2007, 12:21 AM   #68
diane_cheeze
ANBU

of cos it'll b in my character to rip his head off!!
either that or i kiss him with my poisoned lips causing him to die... *evil laughter*

Old 01-26-2007, 12:52 AM   #69
OnE473
Chuunin

...poison ivy his ass with the nasty lips......why do i remember that......hmmm i haven't watched batman in forever

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
Old 01-26-2007, 01:05 AM   #70
diane_cheeze
ANBU

no no no posion ivy.. something more lethal and instant... something that turns his lips black upon contact and the blackness and rot spreads thru his body instantly...hehe

Old 01-26-2007, 01:11 AM   #71
OnE473
Chuunin

no im saying in the movie she did something like that she kissed people and it would kill them poison transmitted through her lips

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
Old 01-26-2007, 01:17 AM   #72
diane_cheeze
ANBU

yupz! i remember that... than robin pulled of the plastic protection that protected his lips from contact with the poison.. haha
i wonder how kluang will kill of darkness kage though..if he does eventually die of cos...

Old 01-26-2007, 01:30 AM   #73
OnE473
Chuunin

he will die by being stabbed in the eye with a hot French fry=D

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
Old 01-26-2007, 04:03 AM   #74
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 27

"Now I show you the true power of this puppet." laughs Ina as she pulls a few strings, revealing more arsenal that is kept hidden inside.

"Holy..." says ElementalKage

"Shit." says MountainKage.

And both of them flee from the puppet.

" If I knew this was gonna happen, I would've taken kage level jutsu lessons more seriously!!" scream ElementalKage.

" Alright!!!! I'm ain't running from some pathetic bitch." says MountainKage and he turn around and face Ina.

" No argument there. Fire Element- Grand Fire Ball!!! " says ElementalKage as shoots a giant fire ball towards.

"Earth Element-EarthQuake." says MountainKage and the earth beneath the puppet beagn to rumble.

"This jutsu wont have any effect." says Ina and she pulls her mecha to jump high.

"That bitch sure can jump. Ok ElementalKage, shoot her down." says MountainKage

"Sharpshooters are loners by nature... We hone our instincts, pour our whole being in a single strike. The pressure of the moment... An instant of tension..." ElementalKage start babbling.

"Shut the fuck up and shoot that bitch down!!!" shout MountainKage

" Ok...Ok... Wind Element- Cloud Arrow." says ElementalKage and he started shooting the puppet. And one of his shoots hits the wing of the puppet causing it to go down.

" Damn....I gonna shoot them with my Chakra Cannon. It's like killing two pigs with one stone." grumbles Ina as she trys to minimised the damaged while crashing down.

"Heh. Black Puppet Down." laughs ElementalKage

"That is soo retard." MountainKage shakes his head and ran towards the crash site.

"Chakra Canon!!!" shouts Ina as she attempt to shoot both kages with the mecha's cannon causing both kage jumps and run for cover.

"Ok, now we need to think. How many elements can you use?" ask MountainKage

" 7. Earth,Fire,Wind,Water,Lightning, Wood and Ice." answer ElementalKage

" Where did you learn that extra 2 element?"

"Cell modification. I was my village lab rat." ElementalKage give a bitter smile.

"Ok, I'll slow her down. You finish her off. Deal?" ask MountainKage

"Deal."

"Ok. Earh Element- Earth Coffin." says MountainKage and clays are covering the mecha right arm. "What the..." Ina looks shocked. She never expected that they gonna attack so soon.

" Earth Element-Earth Funeral!!!" shouts MountainKage as the clays pressurize and destroy the cannon. "NO!!!!!" shouts Ina

"My turn, Kage Bushin no Jutsu!!!" says ElementalKage and 7 clones are created.

"Now. 7 Dragon no jutsu." all 7 ElementalKage says and each you different dragon element to attack the puppet. Statred with the fire dragon then water dragon, wind dragon, earth dragon,lightning dragon, Ice Dragon and finally wood dragon.

"Damn!!!" cursed Ina as the mecha began falling apart. Then she heard something at pod door behind her.

"Yaaaahhhhhh!!!!" shouts MountainKage as he pulls the door down. Inside, Ina looks at MountainKage with fear.

"Don't take this personally, but you getting your ass save by me!" smiles MountainKage as he pulls Ina out from the puppet and to safety moments before the puppet explode.

"Why.........." ask Ina

"One of my motto. Never let a bit... uhhh woman get blown up." says MountainKage

"Last week you say motto for sissy....." mumbles ElementalKage

Ina just put her head down and run away towards the tower.

"What's her problem?" ask MountainKage

"Lets go........" says ElementalKage

Old 01-27-2007, 10:45 AM   #75
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 28

"OK MountainKage, use your sense of direction left of right." ask ElementalKage

"I say....left." answer MountainKage

"Ok, we go right." says ElementalKage

"Hey, that not nice."

"Your sense of direction stinks. Its always the opposite." answer ElementalKage

Near the Darkness Tower.

"My patience is running low, brother." Aki holds the button firmly to push FlashKage to make a decision.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrr.........Wait, just wait, I can figure this out I can fix this. I can make it better just think. Think!!!" FlashKage forcefully think a way to save both people.

"So who is it?" ask Aki

"Damn this shoe........" MysteryKage is sitting and struggling abot removing her shoe. But since her hands are tied, she seems to have hard time.

"I need an answer......KAAAHHHH!!!!!" shouts Aki as a needle struck his neck.

"What? Diane......." groans Aki as he trys to pull the needle.

"How did....." ask FlashKage

"I put some needles in my shoe in case of back up. Now help me take this thing off." says MysteryKage

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" shouts Aki as he rolls around.

"What happen?" ask FlashKage as he carefully removing the bomb from MysteryKage and then his assistance Shizuka.

" That needle containts poison that Juyo made it for me. That poison will activate his pain receptor and increase the pain 10 times." smile MysteryKage.

"I.......Gonna blow you people!!!!!" shout Aki

As he about to press the button, FlashKage use his lightning speed and put the bomb on Aki, thus blowing himself up.

"Are you ok?" ask MysteryKage

"Yeah..........." reply FlashKage in a sad tone.

At the east of Darkness Village

"Impressive. I never thought you can kill one of the elite with ease." says one of the DSH elite.

"I am a kage you know." smile Dr Oharu

"According to our research you are the weakess of the 5 SwampKage. You only know basic jounin ninjutsu and medic. You don't have any elemental attack." one of the DSH elite explain.

" You should not underestemated me." smile Dr Oharu.

"Oh really?"

"Hmmmm. Akira can I take this one?" ask Dr Oharu

"He's all yours doc." says Akira while dodging 2 DSH elite attack.

"I may not have flashy move. But I have knowledge about human body. So I know where,how, and how strong I strike to finish my opponent." smiles Dr Oharu.

"That is your weakness Doctor. You are a close range. What I do just stay away and attack from a distance that you can't touch me." laughs the DSH elite and began jumps to a distance while the Doctor just smile and watch him.

"That guy just smile?" the DSH elite looks confused at Dr Oharu who just stand there and smile.

Then Dr Oharu throws three surgeon knife at the elite and it hits the elite left arm.

"Damn, I never he can throw with speed and precision." mumbles the elite.

"Can you move your arm?" ask Dr Oharu

"What?" ask the elite. Then he realised he can't felt his left arm.

"What did..." before the elite can finish his sentence, Dr Oharu throws three surgeon knife at the elite's right arm, paralyzing it.

"You......" grumble the elite as he back off slowly.

"I already say. I know how, where and how strong to hit my opponents." says Dr Oharu and he threw 6 surgeon knife at both the elite legs, making fell to the grounds and unmovable.

Dr Oharu takes a measuring tape and began to measure the elite head.

"What are you doing?" ask the elite.

"People says the bigger the head the smater the person is. And your head is quite big." explain Dr Oharu

"Now I want to see if you have a big brain or a thick skull." smiles Dr Oharu as he shows an electric cutter and began to cut open the elite skull.

"No please...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouts the elite to the very end.

"Dr Oharu just doing his surgery with a smile.

"OHHH. A thick skull." smiles the Doctor.

Last edited by kluang; 01-27-2007 at 10:48 AM.