VBFC Fan Fic. - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 01-27-2007, 11:48 AM   #76
uchihai2
Academy Student

uchihai2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VBFC Fan Fic.

Dr. Oharu ... huh .. another DSH elite is now on the battlefield
new DSH elite Says to injured DSH elite-"i'll take this little man"

Dr Oharu-who is this guy..he seems so.. so strong

DSHELITE-SWIsh AND THE BATTLE RAGES ON AND ON.

The clash of kunais
DSHELITE DOES A NINJUTSU--spiraling fire dragon ...BOOM!

Dr.Oharu is blasted off 30 km away.

DHSELITE-Hehn..weakling...

Meanwhile, 30 km away, DR oharu gets up missing an arm

Dr.Oharu-I WILL OBLITERATE ALL OF YOU SON OF A *****

.... dum dum dum
uchihai2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2007, 09:11 PM   #77
darknessprevails
Missing-Nin

darknessprevails is an unknown quantity at this point

Dr Oharu will die.
darknessprevails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:58 AM   #78
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

who is our new postee uchiha? hehe

the doctor is in the house once more! nice ending to the AKI bit..kinda sad for the brother though..

oh! where did u get that 'sharpshooters are loners by nature..." etc etc bit??? sounds so familiar but i cant put my finger on it! frustrating!!

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:37 PM   #79
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

"Are you really ok?" ask MysteryKage

"Yeah......." answer FlashKage

"Here." says MysteryKage as she give FlashKage a hankerchief

"I don't need a hankerchief…I don't have any more tears to shed." says FlashKage

"Uhhhhh....." moans Shizuka

"Are you ok?" ask FlashKage.

"Yeah...What happened?" ask Shizuka

"Nothing. Lets get moving." says FlashKage

At The East of Darkness Village

"Are you ok?" ask Dr Oharu

"Hey!!!Don't mock me. I can take care of this." says Akira.

" Are you afraid of us, old man?" ask one DSH elite.

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." says Akira.

"What?" ask the DSH elite

"You all are blind." says Akira

"Don't mock us old man." shouts the DSH elite and they keep pressing on Akira that counter their attack with his taijutsu.

"You thought DarknessKage was supposed to be a hero that would lift you to a warrior's heaven. Instead, it had turned out to be a one-way demon ride to hell." says Akira

"Heh. We no longer serve that fool anymore." laughs the DSH elites.

"What?" ask Akira in a suprising tone.

"We serve a new master now." cackles the elites.

".........."

"Now die old man!!!!!!" shouts the DSH elites and they throw the chain at Akira. But he didn't dodge instead he grab it.

"Now talk." says Akira

"Never!!!." says the elites and they detached the chain from their wrist and use fire elements jutsu against Akira.

"Summoning jutsu-Fire Frog." Akira uses his summoning jutsu to summon a human size frog that wears a flame vinyl jacket.

"Now eat that flame." says Akira as he pointing to the huge fireballs that are heading towards them. The frog response by opening its mouth and swallow the fireballs. Akira jumps above the elites and uses his summoning jutsu again.

"Summoning jutsu- Two ton Frog." And a giant frog wearing a jacket with the word "heavy" appear above the elites and crush them to the ground.

"Uhhhhhhh..." the elites moan as the they survived the fall.

"Now talk." says Akira.

"Make us." grins the elites.

"Summoning jutsu- Interrogation Frog."

A human size frog appear in front of the elites still crush by the giant frog. This frog wears a black trenchcoat, its eyes is covered by a black sunglasses and smoking a Cuban Cigar.

"Make them talk." says Akira

"Yeah boss." answer the frog as he looks at the two elites.

"Ok you want to talk or you want me to make you talk." ask the frog.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:19 PM   #80
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Chapter 30

A girl is running towards the tower at great pace. There at the tower she saw a figure, a young boy with Uchiha's eyes.

"Orochimaru-sama...." says Ina. She breathe heavly after all that running.

"My Ina...What happen?" ask Orochimaru.

"I'm sorry..I fail you." says Ina as she bows down at the young boy.

"No....I'm glad you're alive." says Orochimaru as he pulls her up.

"You know, how precious you are to me, my dear Ina." says Orochimaru as he gave her a warm smile.

"Yes, Orochimaru-sama." says Ina and her face is turning red.

Then Orochimaru hugs Ina tightly and whisper to her ear. " You are the most precious to me. And my feeling towards you means a lot to me. That's why I never forget you, my best friend." says Orochimaru and stabs Ina's stomach and grinds his Kusanagi blade deeper and twist the blade while its still inside Ina's guts.Blood spill to the ground as Orochimaru grinds and twist the blade while in the belly of Ina, and then he pull the blade out.

"Orochimaru.....I trust you..." the last words of Ina be fore she fell to the ground.

"You have prove useful." smiles Orochimaru. He closes his eyes and seems deeply concetrate.

"Mangekyou Sharingan!!!!" shouts Orochimaru as he opens his eyes. His swirling three dots sharingan has transform into the same pattern as Uchiha Itachi. Then he looks at Ina's body and use a fire element jutsu to burn her body.

"I've been waiting for this. Come out you." says Orochimaru.

Behind the shadows of the tower, DarknessKage appear and walks towards Orochimaru and looks at his former assistant body burns to crisp.

"Well, that took care of the cremation." says DarknessKage

"What are you trying to pull?" ask Orochimaru

"I come to double cross you. But then you kill Ina and have a new doujutsu. I started to have doubt. I'm sure in these past years you have train to use the secret jutsu of the Uchihas." explain DarknessKage.

"What are you saying, my Mangekyou Sharingan makes you have doubt to double cross me?" ask Orochimaru

"Yeah."

"Well then, since you are here, let me test my new found power. Let say...Tsukuyomi." says Orochimaru and he activate the jutsu and trap DarknessKage before DarknessKage can do anything.

"You always claim to be the best, even claim to be the grandmaster of ninjas. well in Tsukuyomi, I'm the grandmaster. Now I will make you relive a traumatic event over and over for 40 days in this world. Just like what he did to me." says Orochimaru.

"Fuck you!!!!!!!!!" shout DarknessKage

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 02-06-2007, 09:51 PM   #81
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

i dont believe that darkness kage will b trapped in that illusion jutsu!

Old 02-07-2007, 03:53 AM   #82
kluang
One Punch Man

Ahhh. I'm so busy lately.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:17 AM   #83
diane_cheeze
ANBU

so.... have u decided on who dies yet?
Gama volunteered... haha

Old 02-14-2007, 05:54 AM   #84
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 31.

"So, the real enemy is Orochimaru......" sighs Akira after the frog makes the elites talk.

"This is more than we expected.Any ideas?" ask Dr Oharu

"We keep moving. Hopefully we catch up to others. We need a new strategy." says Akira.

At the foot of Darkness Tower

"Now what do you say DarknessKage?" ask Orochimaru

DarknessKage is lying at the ground panting and struggling after the genjutsu attack by Orochimaru. " I will follow you." says DarknessKage in a lowtone voice.

"Good. Now prepare,those fools are coming and intend to use them as an example." grins Orochimaru.

Then they heard noises from all corner of the tower.

"Ohhh. they have arrived."

All the kages have arrived and surrounds Orochimaru and DarknessKage.

"Who's that kid?" ask MountainKage

"Its Orochimaru." answer Akira

"Isn't he suppose to be dead?" ask FlashKage

"Don't underestimate the ultimate being, mortal." hiss Orochimaru

"Lets kill him!!!" shout MountainKage

"No. We have to split. The 5 kages of Swamp Village will take care of DarknessKage. The rest take care of Cobra Commander here." says Akira.

"MOVE!!!!!!!!" shout Akira and the ninjas attack their respective opponent.

Old 02-15-2007, 12:14 AM   #85
diane_cheeze
ANBU

aahhhh.... a rather short bit but makes u want more....

Old 02-15-2007, 12:27 AM   #86
OnE473
Chuunin

OnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enough

yea small but good none the less

Made By The One And Only S_I =D

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
“Is there a difference between people who feel safer in the Light , and people who feels safer in the Dark
OnE473 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:36 AM   #87
kluang
One Punch Man

Sorry. I have no scanner and the cafe is too far. I'm lazy. So I take pic using a digital camera. Kind of blurr.

The guy is moonkage and female is mystery

Last edited by kluang; 02-15-2007 at 03:37 AM.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:06 PM   #88
diane_cheeze
ANBU

so...who are they supposed to b?
it is kinda blur but at least i can make out that it is a guy and a girl... haha