Kage bushin overused. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

View Poll Results: Do you think kage bushin no justsu is....
Over used 42 59.15%
used not to much and not to little 25 35.21%
underused 4 5.63%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2006, 10:58 PM   #1
Ruran
Genin

Ruran is an unknown quantity at this point
Kage bushin overused.

In my honest opinion naruto really has to calm down with the kage bushin no jutsu every time he uses it the clones get the shit beat outa them, its so over used they start to seem useless except for rasengan. i really think they should either make the clones help more or used less. it might just be that the fillers use it in every episode though. without the fillers it wouldent seem that overused.

Comments?

Old 12-01-2006, 11:33 PM   #2
Shadow
Genin

Shadow is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kage bushin overused.

this has been said in soo many threads since naruto began i didn't think there would be a thread on it...but as there is i shall rant and rave and say that i agree but this is pointless since when the fillers end he is probably still going to be doing the same shi$ anyhow

Clubs
Jounin "Blood Moon" at Hokage Power!

Memeber/Assistant Organiser of Sealed Chain FC!

Member of Death Note FC

Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 12:49 AM   #3
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point

Since I don't watch the fillers, I consider Naruto using the Kage Bunshin perfectly fine. Fillers suck.
Kekkei Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 12:53 AM   #4
LonelyNinja

Naruto uses this technique almost abusively. In the movies, in the actually story, in the fillers, it's EVERYWHERE!!! >.<

But sorta understandable, since Rasengan is his only other technique (besides summoning technique), and he uses the Kage Bunshins to help him gather up his Chakra in his hand.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:54 AM   #5
The Great Kakashi
Genin

The Great Kakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

Who cares if Naruto does it to much, it's his decision to use it lol. We do not control Naruto, if we did... the Naruto world would be messed up but anyways. It's not over used, it's his signature move(besides Rasengan) and he doesn't have many Jutsu to begin with. It's a Jounin level Technique and I think he is perfectly fine in using it.
The Great Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 07:25 AM   #6
Fearless_Soulja
Genin

Fearless_Soulja is an unknown quantity at this point

It is used to much, and soon i fear rasengan will be over used as well, naruto needs to learn some new moves, hell all of the chars in naruto need to learn some new moves.
]"Shut up. What do you know about me, with no siblings or parents?! You were alone from the start! What the hell do you know?! We suffer becuase of our bonds...You don't know how it feel's to lose them!"(Sasuke vs Naruto)

" The Reason is simple. It's not that I didin't cut those bonds. I didn't want to give him the pleasure of seeing me obtain power by following his ways. I merely spared your life on a whim. Come to think of, isn't your dream to become Hokage? If you have the time to come chase after me, you should be training. Isn't that right Naruto? That's why this time, at my whim, you'll lose your life." ( sasuke)

"Can someone who can't even save one of his friends become hokage?" (Naruto)
Fearless_Soulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 07:34 AM   #7
bLaschWub
Genin

bLaschWub is an unknown quantity at this point

lol guys .. these are fillers. the producer of the anime cannot take something from naruto part 2 before they dont do the timeskip ... just be patient .. ~12 fillerepisodes more then u will see some more jutsus. until the filler will end, sure the kage bunshin and rasengan will be overused of naruto
bLaschWub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 08:26 PM   #8
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Naruto needs to do his special jutsus and Kage bunshins alot less, otherwise it will be boring seeing him doing the same shit over and over again...Like DBZ Goku and others use Kamehameha 1-3 times per episode.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 09:07 PM   #9
jutsuking123
Genin

jutsuking123 is on a distinguished roadjutsuking123 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
Naruto needs to do his special jutsus and Kage bunshins alot less, otherwise it will be boring seeing him doing the same shit over and over again...Like DBZ Goku and others use Kamehameha 1-3 times per episode.
You took the words right out of my mouth

Member of:
Evil FC
Naruto RPG Fc
jutsuking123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 09:15 PM   #10
spudrow2005
Chuunin

spudrow2005 is on a distinguished road

i dnt mind plus when naruto screams kagebushin no jutsu it sounds really funny
spudrow2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 09:26 PM   #11
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

wells its kinda like kakashi's chidori
Sasuke's chidori and fire balls (forgot what its called)
Shikamaru's shadow attacks
Ryu's Hadouken
Chun Li's spinning bird kick
ye?

its what ya call a signature move. something special or used alot by a certain character. wait till feb and you'll see some variations and new moves

and yeh goku used kamehameha waaay to many times, but you enjoyed seeing it alot and would follow the hand movements and stuff XD

Last edited by OffTheChain; 12-02-2006 at 09:29 PM.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 09:31 PM   #12
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheChain View Post

and yeh goku used kamehameha waaay to many times, but you enjoyed seeing it alot and would follow the hand movements and stuff XD
You cant compare Goku's Kamehameha or Ryu's Shinkuu Hadoken with that of naruto's Kage bushin O_o. Goku and Ryu's attacks were a bunch of light shows with a lot of "ki" O_O
Old 12-02-2006, 10:08 PM   #13
unnoted
Jounin

unnoted is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruran View Post
In my honest opinion naruto really has to calm down with the kage bushin no jutsu every time he uses it the clones get the shit beat outa them, its so over used they start to seem useless except for rasengan. i really think they should either make the clones help more or used less. it might just be that the fillers use it in every episode though. without the fillers it wouldent seem that overused.

Comments?
Dude, filler episodes cant offer new jutso on any character. You have to understand, or else the filler will be useless and out of the story.

@Off THe Chain. Even enjoyed watching Guko holding the Energy Spirit ball for 10 days.

Last edited by unnoted; 12-02-2006 at 10:09 PM.
unnoted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:47 PM   #14
church
Genin

church is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to disagree with the ppl that say its overused. Due to the fact that it is one of his special moves and all. & i dont think he needs to stop using it. Plus that would be like telling Neji & Hinata to stop using Bakurya or Kakashi and Saskue to stop using Sharigan. You guys see my point? Its basicly the only way for them to out do each other is their specials so non of them need to stop using anything. Plus when the fillers are over I can bet their is going to be some new awsome techniques.

- Naruto RPG FC [Uchiha Koopsta]
- Kingdom Hearts II FC [Codename: Zexion - Role: Org. XIII Leader]
- Full Metal Alchemist FC

church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:52 PM   #15
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it was kishi's intention to make a kage bunshin ninja. its one of the moves that makes naruto special. shino has his bugs(definitely overused), kiba and his dynamic marking 'n gatsuuga, shika and his shadow, temari and her fan, sasuke and chidori, itachi and mangekyou, oro and snakes..etc i think it seems overused cuz the episodes are all focused on naruto.

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote