A new rule I would like to make everyone aware of. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Announcements

Announcements News & updates regarding the forum will be posted here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 04:59 AM   #1
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
A new rule I would like to make everyone aware of.

If you recieve 3 infractions for flamming (as in, you flame, get banned, come back and flame again, like that three times), on your third flame you will be perm banned. This rule also applys to the racist/sexist infractions and the stealing infractions...get 3 of one of those, and you will be perm banned.

Furthermore, if you get a combination of 4 of any of the auto-ban infractions (flame/racist/stealing), on your 4th infraction, you will be perm banned.

This rule will be implemented as of right now. All infractions that have been issued before this post do not count. Essentially, in regaurds to this rule, everyone has a clean slate.

If you have any questions about this rule or dont understand something, please ask me, not the other mods. I ask you to ask me because I came up with and wrote this rule myself, so I would be the best person to ask about it.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shino For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (07-11-2010), naruto_nutty (06-15-2009)

Old 11-28-2007, 12:56 AM   #2
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A new rule I would like to make everyone aware of.

An addition to this rule has been discussed amongst the staff, so here it is.

Anyone who has any insta-ban infractions (ones that are worth 10 points) that exhibits good behavior for a span of 4 months after they recieved their last insta-ban infraction will have one of their insta-ban infractions not count towards the 3 strikes = perm ban rule. Good behavior is defined as not accumulating 5 points or more at any given time during the said 4 months.

Ex. Member X has two Flame infractions, which means he has two strikes against him, one more and he will be perm banned. If Member X recieves no infractions, or does not accumulate 5 or more points, for 4 months after the last Flame infraction was given, they will have one of those Flame infractions subtracted from their strikes. Meaning they will only have 1 strike against them, instead of two.

If you have any questions about this, please send them to my PM inbox or send me a message on AIM or MSN.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shino For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (07-11-2010), naruto_nutty (06-15-2009)
Closed Thread