Naruto Lounge v. Rising Sun discussion - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 09:29 PM   #16
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto Lounge v. Rising Sun discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
So the RS hate NL because of

For A and B........Nah I don't think so. Mods here are ok. I was playing jokes with Lily yesterday and she didn't banned me.

For C and D...... I say check yourself first before comment about others....

I think someone should go RS and find how this started.
all the people there are people who have been baned here.....and so they made a why do u hate NL thread.....when jinzoshadow come on here and flamed me and pride i went there and flamed and spamed and proved that if u have people breaking the rules they need to be banned like laws and jail......
I am what I am

Old 12-20-2006, 09:40 PM   #17
LonelyNinja

^ The point of this thread is to PREVENT that sort of stuff and too extend an olive branch to Rising Sun.

Old 12-20-2006, 10:08 PM   #18
Miburo

A and B) I can see where they're coming from with these a bit. I've seen people get temp-banned for some weak, jokish flames. But on the flip-side there's such a huge loophole in how flames are enforced where you can indirectly call people total retards and get away with it. As long as you take the necessary precautions, it's almost impossible to get banned here.

And same with the fairness thing. The moderators here are actually pretty damn fair in my experience. I was sarcastically implying that a smod here is a complete dipshit in some other thread and didn't even get as much as a warning. The only infractions I've ever gotten were either reversed or completely justified. I've personally never been treated unfairly, despite the fact that I'm sure atleast a few high ranking moderators probably think that I'm a total dick.

C) Yeah, mostly true...but that's expected. I haven't seen a single forum that wasn't full of mostly retards. I'm sure this Rising Sun place has it's fair share of dumbasses too, just like any other site. You should judge a site by it's quality members, and we've got like a dozen people here that don't suck ass. Not bad for a smaller community like this one, I'd say. ; )

D) Manga chapters up pretty fast is what made me start coming here. And the debate section has some quality discussions on occasion. And it's a smaller community where it's easier to recognize posters, they don't all blend into the masses like on some sites (Like Gamefaqs discussion forums).

Overall, the only real flaw in this site is that there's a bunch of well known members that happen to be complete douchebags/idiots. Once you get past that fact and realize that there's some actual cool, non-morons here it's really not too bad of a place. Well, you could find a lot worse on the interwebs, anyway... >.>;

Old 12-21-2006, 12:16 AM   #19
Neji_4_life
Chuunin

Neji_4_life is an unknown quantity at this point

@Slayer91= It was a newb who made that thread because of you coming and flaming the forum with 2 different accounts. Also Darkaztek made a thread on RS too asking the same thing, but someone deleted it. Only 2 people who have been banned here are on RS, Taelmx and myself so stop making it seem like everyone there has been banned from here so we're like outcasts or something and like thats the place to go if you've been banned. Thats not true. Jinzoshadow is a friend of Taelmx and I guess he took it upon himself to come and flame this site and I'm glad he was IP banned because that was incredibly stupid. But you don't need to come on RS and flame everyone because after you do that you piss other people off who don't even know what's going on and I'm sorry for what jinzo did he's not very bright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluang
If they know they did wrong why they make that forum? I really gonna see this RS....maybe playing a little there
Who said anybody needed your permission to make a forum, we just wanted to try something different. Right now were making a MMORPG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluang
So the RS hate NL because of

Quote:
A) Mods+ are too harsh in their rulings. People get banned for every little things.

B) Mods+ are all biased jerks who just let their friends flame and anyone who questions them gets banned.

C) This is a forum filled with worthless Narutards.

D) This place sucks because it doesn't offer anything good
For A and B........Nah I don't think so. Mods here are ok. I was playing jokes with Lily yesterday and she didn't banned me.

For C and D...... I say check yourself first before comment about others....

I think someone should go RS and find how this started.
Dude you can't really say RS hates NL because the only people on RS that had a problem or still have a problem with NL are myself and Taelmx. I've already said why I didn't like NL because of what happened to me. you can say the mods are great maybe now but since you want to know how it started well it was when I got banned for 2 weeks for something that was totally unfair and when I was just starting to like the forum I get banned and if I deserved it I'll say I deserved it but to get banned for 2 weeks on my first offense which to me wasn't really an offense just isn't right.

So I join Rs-anime and Taelmx told me how he got banned to for stealing, and that I can understand stealing is wrong. And when NL got hacked we we're making fun of it and that's why people starting thinking that Taelmx hacked NL and Corbenk started instigating and that just made things worse. But that was then I've gotten over it, but Taelmx can't say the same since he's been Perm banned. Like I said I don't hate this forum but I did which was what led to all this, and I'm sorry to all the people I pissed off along the way.

I hope you guys can just forget about everything that was said and done and just move along.

[/CENTER]

Last edited by Neji_4_life; 12-21-2006 at 12:30 AM.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:48 AM   #20
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Neji_4_life has made valid points but there was more then 2 people on that site Flaming NL so dont try and hide that lol and even when DA tried to get some answers and make peace there they ignore it and delete his thread, they are the ones who seem more willing to make war then peace.

Slayer going there flaming was funny but not right at all, 2 wrongs dont make a right son =/

Last edited by G; 12-21-2006 at 12:49 AM.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:53 AM   #21
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

actually it made a right......see everything is solved.....no but what got me mad was that some random guy flames pride and me and when i go there theres a thread about how much they hate the mods.....i would like to see everyone of those people do the job the mods do here on this forum...it probably takes up so much time.....and that just further pissed me off......and btw this forum is not my life but i am dedicated to it and the people that make this forum work
I am what I am
Old 12-21-2006, 12:59 AM   #22
Neji_4_life
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money
Neji_4_life has made valid points but there was more then 2 people on that site Flaming NL so dont try and hide that lol and even when DA tried to get some answers and make peace there they ignore it and delete his thread, they are the ones who seem more willing to make war then peace.

Slayer going there flaming was funny but not right at all, 2 wrongs dont make a right son =/
As far as I know the only people that flamed NL was Taelmx, JinzoShadow, and myself. But I mostly flamed Corbenk because I hate him so much. That has nothing to do with the forum just because he was the last person I talked to in the PM because I asked him if he wanted to join RS and he flipped out on me because he says Taelmx stole from his friend so that why he's not joining and then he started flaming me and reported me to the mods and admin and then he said have a nice vacation and that was the last thing I saw before I got banned.

He also instigated a lot when NL got hacked implying that Taelmx hacked the site. As far as the closing of the thread it wasn't my idea, I actually wanted to keep it open so we can talk about it since Darkaztek made it and just wants to talk but I think I know who deleted it. It was another mod Zealain, she was pissed of at Jinzo for Flaming NL and she didn't want anyone talking about NL anymore so it doesn't cause a big fuss but when Pride registered and went into the chatroom it all went to hell. I just don't want things to continue like this. I'm a super mod on RS but I still like coming here to talk to some people like Black chakra who still prefer being here, so like I said lets just move along.

@Slayer91= you make it seem like being a mod is manual labor, well not really. I'm a S.mod and all I do is carry my laptop around and there's a little something called tabs so I can be on the forum and doing other things at the same time. Some poeple are just good at multi-tasking.

[/CENTER]

Last edited by Neji_4_life; 12-21-2006 at 01:15 AM.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:45 AM   #23
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

the person that deleted the thread on RS is the one that made it seem like there is beef between NL and RS....the fact that they are unwilling to talk about it proves that...deleting it doesnt make the problem go away automatically [as you can clearly see here lol]....it merely ignites the flame :/......

A-I honestly do not feel mods+ are harsh here [i've seen worse -.-;;]...and the rules are fine as they are...of course there will always be some people that hate the rules and/or the mods+, but usually things run based on what the majority of the members think is acceptable....also if you feel this site is too strict and not suited for ur needs, there are many sites besides this one that you can go to......

B-ditto to what DA said

c-when you first see this site, you have the option of browsing before registering, also this forum is obviously dedicated to naruto which is an anime that people of all ages pretty much watch....so you can expect people from different sides of the spectrum...but like any other site, you cant help but attract all kinds of people...i mean everyone has the right to register here, we cant prevent certain people from registering...the people that come and go here varies and that is just something out of our control really....we as mods+ merely regulate the forums......

D-as DA said, we offer lots of resources here...most of the time people ask and we[the members] deliver.......after all this is a community
Old 12-21-2006, 02:00 AM   #24
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
Sounds to me like Rising Sun is probably full of all the jerks who got banned from here for flaming. They don't like not being able to insult people to make them feel better about themselves, so because the mods here are so "harsh" about it, they crawl to the lower levels and damn those above them.
Okay had you read the whole thread and known how this all started you'd know thats pretty much all wrong I think.

Quote:
Simple enough explination, it's mostly a jealousy thing, and an immaturity thing it seems. Most of these people want to put others down, and in the end get banned for it. Obviously, that's how the rules go. If another forum lets certain things slip by, then they're going to feel it's more "fair" because they're getting away with it, when really they're just being spoiled.
Ahh it was about 4 people mabe 5 trying to put the site down not most of them, you are kinda not helping saying that because you might cause other members from that forum to get pissed then coming here like WTF i aint do or say shit about this place thus creating more tension.

Quote:
NarutoLounge is full of nice people as well as ignorant people, and you're going to find that no matter where you go. They have no right to down us because we may do things a tad differently than others. Fact of life, really...
only part of this post that is really correct...

~Lol yeah its late so mabe I wanna argue dont get mad

Last edited by G; 12-21-2006 at 02:02 AM.
Old 12-21-2006, 09:08 AM   #25
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

well im a little late in this but anyway replying to the first topic- yeah i think this site pretty cool-
of course its got its "querrals" but what forum doesnt?
( if u find one then it is likely a forum run by perfect andriods who never make mistakes)
As far as being strict well- I guess to an extent but not at of recently so i agree with u here again

Plus certain mods on this site helped me come back on so thx ^^

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
Old 12-21-2006, 01:24 PM   #26
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

I'm only going to write this ONE more time... If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all. I don't want to see posts calling people on RS jerks or visa versa. Please be respectful and just talk it out. It seems like most of this stuff has been resolved, so I might just close this thread off soon... Unless anyone else has any OTHER beefs?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Old 12-21-2006, 01:27 PM   #27
Neji_4_life
Chuunin

I think it should be resolved by now beacause I warned jinzo about Flaming NL and he got IP banned and Taelmx got perm banned but other than them I don't think anyone else has a problem with NL and if anyone from RS does come here to cause trouble then I'll personally Perm ban them.

[/CENTER]
Old 12-21-2006, 01:39 PM   #28
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Taelmx isn't perma banned. He is allowed to come back when his current ban for flaming is over, which ends soon.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Old 12-21-2006, 01:42 PM   #29
Neji_4_life
Chuunin

Oh well I don't think he'll be causing any more problems, we talked about it yesterday.

[/CENTER]
Old 12-21-2006, 02:16 PM   #30
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

oh- i hope what i said wasnt offense in anyway.. ^^

yeah this problems pretty much a stick in the mud now

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
Closed Thread