Santa is the devil(I got proof) - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-22-2006, 12:43 PM   #16
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u

Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of
Re: Santa is the devil(I got proof)

o......m.....f.....g that pic is now officially the wierdest and most horrible thing i have ever seen in my life....and i mean fuckin horrible
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2006, 03:39 PM   #17
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Santa is only called Santa in America. In Britian, for example, he's Father Christmas. So that makes Americans the devil. >_< I have to say, not too surprising.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:44 PM   #18
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future

*hands kites a crown* you'll have to add that to your rack of crowns tehre spam king
Old 12-22-2006, 03:52 PM   #19
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

POSERS! i said it first! -_- im the one who gave kakashi the idea

http://www.geocities.com/clan_god2000/posers.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/clan_god2000/posers2.JPG
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 04:54 PM   #20
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u

Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Santa is only called Santa in America. In Britian, for example, he's Father Christmas. So that makes Americans the devil. >_< I have to say, not too surprising.

woa woa woa hol up there a sec lil person wat makes yu think ameicans are the devil? and in britian dont they call him santa too cuz my friends iz in britain and she dont call him no fatha christmas
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 06:03 PM   #21
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

that was horrible logic, what relation does what santa's called have to do with americans? and thats false, they call him santa in britain too -_-
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 06:09 PM   #22
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

This is... as old as time itself.

You want another reason? In Mother Russia, Santa doesn't hand out presents to children if they're good.

He eats them if they're bad.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 06:22 PM   #23
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road

lol, this isnt news to me...
Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 11:28 PM   #24
typhoon_4434
Missing-Nin

typhoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these parts

ah yes, we all remember what happend to Satoshi last christmas, when Santa Jackson came for a visit...
typhoon_4434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 12:20 AM   #25
feyfairy78
Genin

Location: ...who ever looking at this better not be a stalker...
feyfairy78 is an unknown quantity at this point

santa the devil.. sure, he gets all his presents by robbing stores... and isn't it suspicious that he owns a sweatshop of elves working overtime and he hasn't been stopped.. i think the government's helping him...

member of leaf village's hokage power fc banner for fc above ^ -->pm sharinganchakra5551 to join
feyfairy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 08:40 AM   #26
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm? Well Santa does hire terrorists and has his own private corporation of elves and transportation working for him. The closer Christmas comes, then the economy booms with his merchandise so Santa just sells his own stolen and smuggled goods. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a bad side to Santa.
Kekkei Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 02:22 PM   #27
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
that was horrible logic, what relation does what santa's called have to do with americans? and thats false, they call him santa in britain too -_-
Meh, perhaps I've watched too much "Are You Being Served?"... Too much being half an hour of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kata-chan7 View Post
woa woa woa hol up there a sec lil person wat makes yu think ameicans are the devil? and in britian dont they call him santa too cuz my friends iz in britain and she dont call him no fatha christmas
One, don't call me little. I'm probably older than you, and certainly more intelligent. Two, more than 3/4 of the world's most notorious criminals are from the U.S. Not to mention all the murders each year. In fact, most, if not all major cities have several murders per day.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 02:52 PM   #28
Denniz
Jounin

Denniz will become famous soon enoughDenniz will become famous soon enoughDenniz will become famous soon enough

I have heard santa was just a regular old guy who lived in Turkey a long time ago.

Quote:
One, don't call me little. I'm probably older than you, and certainly more intelligent.
calm down and enjoy christmas.
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:08 PM   #29
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
okay i know ure thinking im crazy but jus think....

santa...
satan...
santa...
satan...

that 3rd letter is the only letter too change OMGx22!!!!!111

OYEA AND THE SCARIER THING IS

3 + 3 = 6

THE HORROR!!!!!!

okay now we all know santa is the devil

I want my noble prize award now pwease

*thumbs up*
Your parents still have not told you he is fake.......sad......

That is so vague it isn't even funny. It is like saying Dominos Pizza's 5 5 5 deal is satan in disguise or that satan will come in the form of Carbon 12 (6n, 6p, 6e.)

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 06:35 PM   #30
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Your parents still have not told you he is fake.......sad......

That is so vague it isn't even funny. It is like saying Dominos Pizza's 5 5 5 deal is satan in disguise or that satan will come in the form of Carbon 12 (6n, 6p, 6e.)
say..... guess what? STFU its suppose 2 be a joke.

You come into topics with bullshit, now thats even sadder

And the saddest of all is that is that u cant tell the diffrence between sarcasm and being serious now go on somewhere with ure emo sigs

owned.

Last edited by Kites; 12-24-2006 at 06:39 PM.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote