Banning Anime! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 09:41 PM   #1
Black Chakra
Genin

Black Chakra is an unknown quantity at this point
Banning Anime!

My Friends told me that the U.S.A Goverment is trying to Ban Animation And Cartoon.What do you guys think?

Old 12-27-2006, 10:09 PM   #2
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Banning Anime!

never heard of this before, but no i don't want them to ban anime
Old 12-27-2006, 10:18 PM   #3
LonelyNinja

This was a hoax started by some random guy over the Internet. A lot of people have done this sort of thing before, with fake petitions pleading the government to ban anime. >.>

Old 12-27-2006, 10:34 PM   #4
Mooch

that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, because the government wouldn't WANT to ban that since it rolls in a lot of merchandise, which through tax, they gain much of the profits...

You're friend is a filthy liar, plus theres no gain or loss by ridding or keeping anime and cartooning. There's no benefit, so the government wouldn't touch it.

Old 12-27-2006, 11:14 PM   #5
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Chakra View Post
My Friends told me that the U.S.A Goverment is trying to Ban Animation And Cartoon.What do you guys think?
Nah not happening I've heard about this rumor before like 2 yrs ago lol, its retarded the gov't cant get away w/ this crap so theres nothing to worry about.

/my 2 cents
Old 12-27-2006, 11:18 PM   #6
ShikamaruShadows
Genin

ShikamaruShadows is an unknown quantity at this point

That's unbelieveable. Thier going to make alot of anime, animation, cartoon, etc companies PO. Even though I don't live in the U.S, that's just out of wack. The goverment is trying to get as much money as they can and they ban anime and cartoons, they're going to lose money. Like Mooch and Lilly229 said, they wouldn't dare touch it. Also, what's the point of banning anime and cartoons, it's just as bad as any other show or movie. This is my opinion of this. There's no need to worry, they're never going to do that.

Newest Sig

Funny Quotes Well, to me anyways

MT_4Life wrote:
Thnk of something that has meat on them.

MT_4Life wrote:
Someone well known.

MT_4Life wrote:
*thing

MT_4Life wrote: u
h oh...xD

kenshin wrote:
.___. ' . . . . . . . . . . . . no way

MT_4Life wrote:
Seriously, that was a typo. xD

kenshin wrote:
josh O_o

kenshin wrote:
?

kenshin wrote:
O___O

kenshin wrote:
LIES X<

MT_4Life wrote:
O.O;

MT_4Life wrote:
No I am not eating Josh.

Last edited by ShikamaruShadows; 12-27-2006 at 11:19 PM.
Old 12-27-2006, 11:26 PM   #7
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Nah....It won't happen. Anime brings merchandise. Merchandise brings profit. Profit brings tax. Govt need tax. Unless they become stoopid and force only to watch Disney toon.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 12-27-2006, 11:43 PM   #8
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...=Banning+anime

give it a read. Like no chance, it would close down most comapies in Broadcasting, and t.v stations.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:21 AM   #9
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily229 View Post
well the government can be really stupid. If a vast majority wants it bad enough they have to oblidge. Like here in Ohio, they banned smoking...do you how much fucking money in taxes they are losing by banning cigarettes?! And they also raised minumun wage to like 6.89! that's a lot of money that most businesses are going to have to shut down because they can't pay it, there's another good reason that our government is a laugh. No wonder other countries laugh at us! Our government is stupid, don't underestimate their stupidity -.-;
theres a MASSIVEdifference between cigarettes and cartoons. Cigarettes kill people, the more people the kill the less spenders they have. Yes, they're stupid, but not THAT stupid. If it has many health risks, and with all the protesters and whatnot, it's beneficial to do so in some cases. Here in ottawa, its banned smoking in public indoor places, and they're trying to pass it as all public places. To ban cartoons with no reason behind it proves how illogical it really is, which gives away how much of a hoax this is. There's more merchandise then there are cigarettes.

Old 12-28-2006, 12:44 AM   #10
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Closed. I should not need to say why. It's just so fuckin' obvious that just looking at it causes my hand to automatically slap against my forehead.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Closed Thread