So I met this girl that I haven't seen in a long time... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 05:40 PM   #1
Angra Mainyu
Genin

Angra Mainyu has a little shameless behaviour in the past
So I met this girl that I haven't seen in a long time...

Last night I counted 21 stars... but I was mistaken...

See, two years ago I met this girl. Of course she was 16 then I was probably around 18 or 19. I haven't seen her in two years and I didn't her much back then. She came back four month ago, though I wasn't aware of it till two weeks ago. She's currently 18... I just turned 22 on December 10... and well, she's come a long way... I feel like she's out of my league you see... I've been through a lot of shit in my life but she has been through more. I spent new years with her... the whole night, we walked around, talked (though she did most of the talking... I'm not as outgoing... and thats a bad thing - I'm afraid of offending her if I ask something too personal you see... she's pretty hard to read). She may be very outgoing but deep down inside she knows how it feels to be disappointed in life.

She's leaving again soon and I'm planning on going with her. She gave me a proposition you see, she's in sales, and well they pay pretty good, from what she's told me they even pay for your hotel / rent. But there is a quota that you have to meet by the end of the week... (and apparently she wants me to tag along, I am also interested in this job, though there is a catch... but I don't want to get into that...). Anyways, on new years we walked to the beach and stayed there for about 15-20mins... I admitted something to her... that I liked her and that I wanted to kiss her... its funny because we've only gotten to know each other twice and I knew it wasn't going to happen either... but I really like her ya know? Of course she smiled and we conversed (don't want to get into details since its kind of embarrassing...).

Things kind of feel awkward when I'm around her. I know she's weird and cheery (she's not a bimbo, she's just a nice outgoing person that likes to have fun), and when we walk we're always holding hands and hugging... But I don't know what to do... On New Years I didn't even want to tell her anything... when we were on the beach I just wanted to randomly kiss her without saying anything... Of course thats something that only happens in the movies and whatnot. I was afraid about how she would react...

All I know is however... if I cant be with her. I at least want to protect her from harm and danger... She makes wrong choices sometimes and she's even been in situations where she was helpless, I cant forgive someone that would hurt a girl... I may have probably fallen for her... she may or may not be aware of it... but I don't care.

Where I'm trying to get at is... well I'm looking for some form of help. I don't know if I can find it here... But I just needed someone to talk to about this...

She's probably the 22nd star.

Fanclubs:
Fighting Game FC
Naruto II FC
SquareEnix FC
The Akatsuki FC
Xenosaga FC (Owner)
[Click above to enter Fanclubs]

Old 01-02-2007, 05:51 PM   #2
narutochain
Chuunin

narutochain is on a distinguished road
Re: So I met this girl that I haven't seen in a long time...

hey ill help you out i ve been through this all you have to do is jus admit it to her i know you said your afraid to but thats half the battle tell her everything and how she reacts is how youll find out and i would go whi her jus to keep her safe becuse i bet if you ask her shell say that she feels safe with you but i can already tell she likes you but you have to let her know how much you like or love her dont be afraid you could let this slip away and youll always regret it
Old 01-02-2007, 05:55 PM   #3
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra Mainyu View Post
Last night I counted 21 stars... but I was mistaken...
I can count up to 25. o.o
Ok, now I'm gonna be "serious."

Quote:
She's leaving again soon and I'm planning on going with her. She gave me a proposition you see, she's in sales, and well they pay pretty good, from what she's told me they even pay for your hotel / rent. But there is a quota that you have to meet by the end of the week... (and apparently she wants me to tag along, I am also interested in this job, though there is a catch... but I don't want to get into that...). Anyways, on new years we walked to the beach and stayed there for about 15-20mins... I admitted something to her... that I liked her and that I wanted to kiss her... its funny because we've only gotten to know each other twice and I knew it wasn't going to happen either... but I really like her ya know? Of course she smiled and we conversed (don't want to get into details since its kind of embarrassing...).
Well, for this job part, it's more "Which is more, the pros or the cons?" It seems that there are more pros, so it might not be a bad idea to take up the job. Having a quota by the end of the week doesn't sound too bad, unless that quota is selling 250 cars made of pure gold by the end of the week. If it's just selling 50 cell phones, then that's not too bad. At least you told her. Sometimes (not always, though) it's harder to hold in your feelings. I know that all too well. And if you tell her, then you find out how she reacts. I think that's better than letting mind wander and come up with outlandish ideas.

Quote:
Things kind of feel awkward when I'm around her. I know she's weird and cheery (she's not a bimbo, she's just a nice outgoing person that likes to have fun), and when we walk we're always holding hands and hugging... But I don't know what to do... On New Years I didn't even want to tell her anything... when we were on the beach I just wanted to randomly kiss her without saying anything... Of course thats something that only happens in the movies and whatnot. I was afraid about how she would react...
Being afraid of her reaction is normal. That's just the way it is. But if she would suddenly pull out a gun then shoot you, that's the kind of reaction you don't want.

Quote:
All I know is however... if I cant be with her. I at least want to protect her from harm and danger... She makes wrong choices sometimes and she's even been in situations where she was helpless, I cant forgive someone that would hurt a girl... I may have probably fallen for her... she may or may not be aware of it... but I don't care.
Well, if you've fallen for her, it might not be a bad idea to try and get with her. Don't just bluntly go up and say, "Hey. You. Me. Together. NOW." That might be a little awkward. And wanting to protect her is a noble thought, but you can't always protect people that you love or care about. That's just the way life is.
Quote:
Where I'm trying to get at is... well I'm looking for some form of help. I don't know if I can find it here... But I just needed someone to talk to about this...

She's probably the 22nd star.
I hope this has helped in a way. If it hasn't, sorry for taking up your time.

Old 01-02-2007, 06:02 PM   #4
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i agree with LN, on the job thing, you have to look at the pros and cons of the job as well as some of the other things u will be missing out on when u leave as well...[meaning anything that you do in that town u wouldnt be able to do in another, like seeing ur current friends/family or whatever]

well, whether u take the job or not, its obvious u have to tell her how u feel and make her understand it, not just so she knows about it XD......

and like LN said, you can TRY to protect someone for life, but you cant be there all the time even if you want to be....thats's a given, and whether it is her fault or a third party's fault, if it happens, it happens.......though she has to fight her own battles at times, when another person helps, they will become too dependant on others and/or not gain anything from the feeling of winning and losing...
Old 01-02-2007, 06:14 PM   #5
Angra Mainyu
Genin

I agree with what you both said. I cant be there to protect her all the time, I'm aware of that... She works out a lot too, she's toughening herself up so she can defend herself... and thats a good thing. She's got spirit.

Perhaps its not such a bad idea to let her know... damn... why did I have to be born with feelings -_-; its so troublesome... I'll just have to suck it up like a man and go for it... arg... just thinking about it gives me butterflies though...

Thanks you two... to everyone else thats reading this thread... you can still contribute your personal thoughts on the matter.

EDIT: ShadowWolf... Its not so easy. She's really friendly. Its kind of hard to tell if she likes me or if its just something she does... I mean i've seen her pinch my friends ass just joking around, she also hugs him and whatnot... however im the only one she holds hands with when we walk together... besides her lady friend...

But yeah... i've never met a girl like her.

Fanclubs:
Fighting Game FC
Naruto II FC
SquareEnix FC
The Akatsuki FC
Xenosaga FC (Owner)

Last edited by Angra Mainyu; 01-02-2007 at 06:17 PM.
Old 01-02-2007, 06:38 PM   #6
Angra Mainyu
Genin

I got nothing to lose. But I also don't want her to look at me any different... but either way, I will just go for it and tell her. And if possible, like you said... I would like to be friends with her. As far as helping her develop better judgment goes... well she already knows that I'm going to be there.

On a side note...

The thing about the stars is... because that day on the beach we were staring at a full moon, and the stars together, enjoying the sea breeze and the ocean itself.

Her name is Sol (in Latin, thats Sun). And the sun is the brightest star in our galaxy... of course at that time it was night, and the sun wasn't visible... but she was still there, next to me...

Fanclubs:
Fighting Game FC
Naruto II FC
SquareEnix FC
The Akatsuki FC
Xenosaga FC (Owner)

Old 01-02-2007, 06:45 PM   #7
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

Look at it this way. If you don't tell her how you feel, then you might miss the chance to be with her, and end up regretting it. And you really don't want that. Confess and if she doesn't return those similar feelings, then at least you can be freinds and protect her that way. Good luck!

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Old 01-02-2007, 06:47 PM   #8
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Oh Jesus Christ. Don't be afraid of the opposite sex.

And please, don't feed her any sappy lines like you put into this thread. Just be relaxed and be yourself. That's the best advice anyone can give you. Don't be so over-dramatic and calm down. If you really like her and you want to date her, then go for it. If she says no, then oh well. It doesn't mean you can stop being friends with her.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Old 01-02-2007, 06:59 PM   #9
Angra Mainyu
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
Oh Jesus Christ. Don't be afraid of the opposite sex.

And please, don't feed her any sappy lines like you put into this thread. Just be relaxed and be yourself. That's the best advice anyone can give you. Don't be so over-dramatic and calm down. If you really like her and you want to date her, then go for it. If she says no, then oh well. It doesn't mean you can stop being friends with her.
Oi... I'm not over-dramatic... and I am -NOT- afraid of the opposite sex! =/

If I was I wouldn't be touching her and looking at her ass WHILE she is aware of it! ... ok a little too personal... but you get where im going... besides, I was eventually going to face her about this. I guess the form of help I was looking for was motivation here... -_-;

I wont feed her any "sappy" lines... but... thanks for being somewhat hard on me. lol I needed that.

Fanclubs:
Fighting Game FC
Naruto II FC
SquareEnix FC
The Akatsuki FC
Xenosaga FC (Owner)

Old 01-03-2007, 12:32 AM   #10
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Based on my unrivaled knowledge of the female psyche, I really do not think she likes you. Now, given, I have never been in a mature relationship, she seems like she is just interested in being friends. Often, guys try to read girl's "signals" but it usually ends up back firing. Take my friend Tom for example.(By "my friend" I mean "this dochebag") This girl name Abie would always go and sit beside him and put her head on his lap at parties. She would always lean her head on his shoulder and touch him when she was talking to him. Tom being the douchebag he is thought that she was flirting and wanted him. As it turns out, this is the way she treats and acts around ALL of her friends.

You might want to see if she actually likes you. Ask her other friends how she usually acts around them. A not on this, unless you are already friends with her friends, she might think you are spying on her and that would COMPLETELY fuck any chance you have. This is the route I would take, of course, I have yet to feel any strong feeling without telling the person i have felt them for.

That said, I have told a friend that I liked her and we have remained friends without any awkwardness.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:48 AM   #11
Angra Mainyu
Genin

@Corbenk

See thats exactly where I was getting off at first. But your definitely right about the asking her friends thing. Thats something I would never do. I hate coming off like a stalker, lol.

But yeah... its a good thing you were able to remain friends without any awkwardness. I cant say that she would probably react the same way that the girl you liked would though...

Anyways, I only met one of her friends but we only talked once. I've seen her hang out with her other girlfriends from around her neighborhood but I never bothered to say anything, just an occasional "Hi" or "How are you doing?"

Fanclubs:
Fighting Game FC
Naruto II FC
SquareEnix FC
The Akatsuki FC
Xenosaga FC (Owner)

Old 01-03-2007, 12:52 AM   #12
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra Mainyu View Post
@Corbenk

But yeah... its a good thing you were able to remain friends without any awkwardness. I cant say that she would probably react the same way that the girl you liked would though...

Anyways, I only met one of her friends but we only talked once. I've seen her hang out with her other girlfriends from around her neighborhood but I never bothered to say anything, just an occasional "Hi" or "How are you doing?"
1st Comment: Well, you do not know until you try, right? I mean, the worst case is that she feels awkward and goes away on her own and you never have to see her again. Yes, it will hurt if she says she does not feel the same way, but it is better than not knowing how she feels. I always found that disappointment>Ignorance.

2nd comment: Do not ask them then, nothing is more of a turn off that stalkers, I have had enough girls come up to me and rip on some one who likes them because -the person was trying to find out if the girl liked him/ways to get the girl to like them- to know that it is better to just ask the girl yourself.

Last edited by Corbenk; 01-03-2007 at 12:54 AM.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:59 AM   #13
Angra Mainyu
Genin

Yeah yeah... I know that... I told myself I wasn't going to visit my friend (who lives a block away or two away from her) till Friday, which means I wont be seeing her till Friday... They live like 10-15mins away by car (around 30mins by bus - which is my main transportation). Sometimes I will end up walking over there and it takes me 1hr and 45mins on foot.

I got a lot of things to do before I see her again this week though...

Fanclubs:
Fighting Game FC
Naruto II FC
SquareEnix FC
The Akatsuki FC
Xenosaga FC (Owner)

Old 01-03-2007, 01:10 AM   #14
Black Chakra
Genin

Black Chakra is an unknown quantity at this point

I say if she a freindy one don't go too fast know hera a little faster then we reguraley would.She hugs you and holds hands with you that is a huge sign of attraction if your having feelings about her don't just do what you gotta do what you have to do is make her like you even more don't just listen ask her little things at a time but if it gets to she wants to kiss you then you have to propose.IF this doesn't work I'm sorry.

Last edited by Black Chakra; 01-03-2007 at 01:11 AM.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:15 AM   #15
Angra Mainyu
Genin

Thats ok Black Chakra... on a side not I feel like im trying to move in too fast... I mean we've only started hanging out again just recently... recently as in I noticed she was back two weeks ago but i've only hung out with her like 3 times throughout these two weeks.... Of course we've conversed for a pretty long time in such a short period... I feel like I know her more than she knows me...

Fanclubs:
Fighting Game FC
Naruto II FC
SquareEnix FC
The Akatsuki FC
Xenosaga FC (Owner)

Closed Thread