Wy Shino and Darkaztek fail it - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 08:40 PM   #106
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wy Shino and Darkaztek fail it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
We all caused it and it is wrong to say we didn't. Prove to me you did 't help?

Someone is on my side...

proved to me i did,if anything i tried to stop it by making you look just a tad less ignorant than you do now by trying to get you to stop

Old 01-08-2007, 08:45 PM   #107
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is somehow win and fail at the same time.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:48 PM   #108
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Yes, too bad most of the people who come here already know about shino's... uh. hypocrisy and those who did not will just follow him blindly anyways
Old 01-08-2007, 08:52 PM   #109
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Wow, so it's "you people", now? If I was a little dumber, I would say that's discrimination, redneck.
How...?

Quote:
proved to me i did,if anything i tried to stop it by making you look just a tad less ignorant than you do now by trying to get you to stop
Ok....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post

to mods: no its not a flame its not calling him gay, its just saying he's not that <.< im not as gay as that, jaxon's not as gay as that DA's not as gay as that. its a fact
Doesn't matter what words you said, but the motives behind it. You threw fuel into the flame.....

- Heraclitus
Old 01-08-2007, 08:55 PM   #110
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

it was already there LONG before i posted that, so you can stop pointing fingers at me cuz it was completely your fault bud
Old 01-08-2007, 08:56 PM   #111
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
it was already there LONG before i posted that, so you can stop pointing fingers at me cuz it was completely your fault bud
So now you make excuses that you didn't help create the emotion because it was already there. You still threaw fuel in the fire.

- Heraclitus
Old 01-08-2007, 09:01 PM   #112
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

wow are you seriously in like the third grade or something? "you did it too so your in trouble im telling da teeeeacher" YOU started this fire, it wouldn't be there if you had the slightest clue what you were talking about.

and 2 i was "putting the fire out" by showing you through pictures how wrong you were. See i can easily just do what you did, but better

now shut up and get out already
Old 01-08-2007, 09:06 PM   #113
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
wow are you seriously in like the third grade or something? "you did it too so your in trouble im telling da teeeeacher" YOU started this fire, it wouldn't be there if you had the slightest clue what you were talking about.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg.....you crack me up.............you are telling me I am in the third grade fo admitting I did somthing was wrong and yet when I showed you proof that you helped start the fire (since you asked) and you denied it. You, my friend, are the third grader.

- Heraclitus
Old 01-08-2007, 09:08 PM   #114
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

K. What'd I miss. What the fuck.

S.P.A.M. = Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. However, in this "spam" zone, pointlessness is not allowed. Therefore, this is really the S.A.M. zone. GG mods.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:08 PM   #115
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

see there you go tip-toeing around again, your flat out wrong and your caught now you're just showing your high ignorance and low maturity level i didn't "start" anything it was already there and over by the time i posted anything
Old 01-08-2007, 09:11 PM   #116
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
I am in the third grade fo admitting I did somthing
Good sir, I believe you dropped this:
Old 01-08-2007, 09:15 PM   #117
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

im trying to convince him and bring him out of denial, but its like yelling at a brick wall that yells stupid shit back at you
Old 01-08-2007, 09:18 PM   #118
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-08-2007, 09:28 PM   #119
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

OH GOD THEY'RE IGNORING GRAVITY
Old 01-08-2007, 10:16 PM   #120
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

O Noes! Shino I No U Are Watching N Reeding Tis So Here Tis!

Ninja48 And G.mone R Spamin In Teh Spam Zon !!! O Noes, What Will We Du!
Closed Thread