Before i get banned AGAIN - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

View Poll Results: do you consider this a flame?
yes 4 28.57%
nay 10 71.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 03:27 PM   #16
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Before i get banned AGAIN

Nah, just generally. RNB's word = ban. -shrug-

Old 01-09-2007, 03:29 PM   #17
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
for what? telling him to fuck off? thats legal, im laughing that he called it flaming cuz its not, not even close lmao

the mod obviously hasn't got a clue how to do his job, lol

@ DA

spin-fu? you calling me neji? I OUGHTA GENTLE-FIST SLAP YOU and yes im yelling louder than you so im winning.

and yes the pictures a direct response to him, saying he's trying to be gay. Which yet again, is not a flame.

ALSO telling someone to fuck off is ALSO not a flame so fuck off fuck off fuck off FUCK OFF fuck fuckity fuck fuck off
*coughs* But there is an inaproppriate language infraction...and that would qualify for it.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Old 01-09-2007, 03:29 PM   #18
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

i dunno, he seemed well-rounded enough. The trick is if he holds a grudge... ah... there-in lies the fate of dear ol shikamaru

@ shino

oh lawd, 4 points what is i gon do D:
Old 01-09-2007, 03:29 PM   #19
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

I'm sorry, I meant that Inappropriate Language infraction. Not flaming. I forgave you for your first post... And now, to prove the point to you, I'll give you it for your second one for not listening.

Seriously, Shikamaru: What's your problem? It's like you're trying to be as big of a jerk as possible. This is a Naruto forum meant for people to have fun. Why do you find it necessary to rain on everyone's parade?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]

Last edited by DarkAztek; 01-09-2007 at 03:31 PM.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:31 PM   #20
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

@Shika--Hm, maybe. To save face.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:35 PM   #21
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
I'm sorry, I meant that Inappropriate Language infraction. Not flaming. I forgave you for your first post... And now, to prove the point to you, I'll give you it for your second one for not listening.

Seriously, Shikamaru: What's your problem? It's like you're trying to be as big of a jerk as possible. This is a Naruto forum meant for people to have fun. Why do you find it necessary to rain on everyone's parade?

hey if he's offended, ill apologize lol i said that earlier. buttttt in the mean time

shitty shitty bang bang shitty shitty bang bang we love you and our shitty shitty bang bang shitty shitty bang bang loves us too HIGH HO everybody loves a pretty shitty we love seeeex SHITTY BANG BANG SHITTY BANG BANG, SHITTY BANG BANG SHITTY BANG BANG YEAH!
Old 01-09-2007, 06:15 PM   #22
Miburo

Heh, I'm just glad you found another picture to post besides that over-used "This is a bad post" one whenever you feel like ragging on someone but realize that you aren't clever enough to think of something to say yourself. ; )

And I'm kidding dude, don't get all angst. ^^

Old 01-09-2007, 06:19 PM   #23
Pride
Change is coming

Pride will become famous soon enoughPride will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
the fact that 1: gmoney posts crap worse than this all the time, 2: when you actually posted that, you even stated it wasnt intended to be a flame. (Shino said it could have went both ways) and 3: you were never actually reported, nor did anyone directly say they took offense to it, it was an unfair ban. *nods* thankfully shino reversed it until RNB gives up his thoughts. Lets just hope he's mature enough to make a good decision, and not one based completely on the fact that he doesn't like you too much.

Yes but its Shika, they sit and they wait day in and day out for him to do something wrong.

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Old 01-09-2007, 07:06 PM   #24
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Ah, but it seems that Shika is the only one getting REPORTED for such behavior... I have yet to get some random member to PM me about G.Money's posts. I rarely enter Spam Zone over others. ...So even if people see a post that they THINK could POSSIBLY be offensive or whatever, they can report it or PM a mod+ for it to be taken care of.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Old 01-09-2007, 07:11 PM   #25
| | Hiro | |
Chuunin

| | Hiro | | is an unknown quantity at this point

Something like this would be considered as a flame.

Currently Inactive.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:15 PM   #26
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Heh, I'm just glad you found another picture to post besides that over-used "This is a bad post" one whenever you feel like ragging on someone but realize that you aren't clever enough to think of something to say yourself. ; )

And I'm kidding dude, don't get all angst. ^^

you're SERIOUSLY not even slightly funny, stop trying. seriously.

and i happen to know for a fact he didn't "report" it you just looked through the thread and saw it and decided to nab it cuz like pride said you just sit and wait alllll day

"considered a flame" yeh but what isn't "considered" a flame, its whether or not it REALLY IS a flame
Old 01-09-2007, 07:24 PM   #27
DarkAztek
Sand Man

Ha ha ha. That post wasn't the one that was reported. I got an IM from someone on NL about the thread... Then, as I said, I saw that flame as well as other nasty posts. It seems that you really like to be mean to a lot of people and they're sick of it.

Old 01-09-2007, 07:28 PM   #28
Miburo

Quote:
you're SERIOUSLY not even slightly funny, stop trying. seriously.
I was actually being dead serious. I just said I was kidding as to not get you going on a little bitch-fest, as you're prone to do.

Old 01-09-2007, 07:30 PM   #29
| | Hiro | |
Chuunin

| | Hiro | | is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
"considered a flame" yeh but what isn't "considered" a flame, its whether or not it REALLY IS a flame
Ok man I got a question for you, what do you consider this as? If its not a flame. Really.... Just telling somebody their trying to be gay is a flame, especially if you post a image like that, really man.

Currently Inactive.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:35 PM   #30
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
Ha ha ha. That post wasn't the one that was reported. I got an IM from someone on NL about the thread... Then, as I said, I saw that flame as well as other nasty posts. It seems that you really like to be mean to a lot of people and they're sick of it.

awww lets call the wahh-bulence :'(, if im mean to them they deserve it. Like you and miburo for example. although im not even that mean to you cuz you'll go and do stuff like this. Whereas Miburu just cries everytime i say something mean to him and then sits and waits for his chance to say something back to me

its really sad, really it is lol

@ hiro

An IMAGE cant be a flame there bud, its the words on the picture -_- the picture was describing what he was doing, in a nutshell.

Last edited by Shikamaru; 01-09-2007 at 07:37 PM.
Closed Thread