Post Your Pic - Discussion Thread V2 - Page 105 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 02-16-2008, 09:00 PM   #1561
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Post Your Pic - Discussion Thread V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowwolf View Post
Lol, thank you kina ^_^

@BK - lol, is that one a bad thing or a good thing?

@Trey - dude i wanna steal your hat lol

@kites - psh... you know ive got style!
Good thing cause he's cool, so your in my good book, not that you weren't already lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Haha dude, my lips aren't that big.
I beg to differ aswell. Personally I thought it was a plastic surgery disaster but someone might wanna confirm before it becomes official

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2008, 09:36 PM   #1562
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Jagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of light

Think I'll just stay out of that one for my own good.
So far I've liked all the pics I've seen ^_^

Thanx to Mystic 4 da shika banner ^_^

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
If you're even considering getting them drunk in hopes of ending your virginity, then you sir are the douche bag that I've always thought you were, except now theres concrete proof of said douche baggery.
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Think of me as the counselor of nl!!! need someone 2 talk 2 just pm me and Ill gladly listen!
Jagen-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 02:00 AM   #1563
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Jagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of light

lol yeah but it's one of my better pics ^_^

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
If you're even considering getting them drunk in hopes of ending your virginity, then you sir are the douche bag that I've always thought you were, except now theres concrete proof of said douche baggery.
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Think of me as the counselor of nl!!! need someone 2 talk 2 just pm me and Ill gladly listen!
Old 02-17-2008, 03:10 AM   #1564
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
With a fitted and a white T, you can't go wrong.
Actually, that shit is pretty lame nowadays.

Go get some fitted clothing..
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 03:12 AM   #1565
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

I just wear random shit. but thanks to my mom I've always gotta match

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Old 02-17-2008, 03:25 AM   #1566
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Me... I pull off the strangest look you will ever see. Gothic Cowboy. funny thing, I'm not goth! lmao I'll see If I can find a pic.

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Old 02-18-2008, 06:43 PM   #1567
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Jagen - nice Guitars
Old 02-18-2008, 07:56 PM   #1568
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Thanx ^_^

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Old 02-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #1569
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Kata First Pic - Lyrics from Shawty Lo They Know, coincidentally I was listening to that when I read that comment.
2nd Pic - My bunny is better
3rd Pic - Donald Duck

Old 02-19-2008, 07:41 PM   #1570
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u

Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of

BK- My bunny has teh softness. But yours is chocolate...no fair.
And you forever smokin' ain't you?
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 07:58 PM   #1571
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

@Kata: lookin cute as always...

1. Bunny looks cute... o.o
2. Very reddy aren't u?
3. 3 what o.O
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 07:58 PM   #1572
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kata-chan7 View Post
BK- My bunny has teh softness. But yours is chocolate...no fair.
And you forever smokin' ain't you?
Until I get a girlfriend who can make me stop

Old 02-19-2008, 08:48 PM   #1573
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u

Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkaichymaster View Post
@Kata: lookin cute as always...

1. Bunny looks cute... o.o
2. Very reddy aren't u?
3. 3 what o.O
Tank you tank you!

3....uh...look at Trey's picture. You'll see.

@BK: GRAWR!
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:54 PM   #1574
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

BK, do you only party in the day time?
Old 02-19-2008, 09:14 PM   #1575
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
Actually, that shit is pretty lame nowadays.

Go get some fitted clothing..
I guess them Houston boys don't do it like we do. =/ I don't know what else you expect me to wear around the house other than plain clothes. Only reason I'm wearing a hat is because my hair was a mess.

Only thing I get fitted is hats, shoes and suits. Regular shirts and such I just go by what my size is, and I buy my Ts a size larger so I can grow into them.

Thanks for the criticism, though.

@BK--Dude, that shit ain't good for you man. It doesn't even look cool anymore. Otherwise, cool pics man.

@Kata--It only makes sense when I throw up the three. Hence, "Trey." Thanks for the reference though, it's very flattering.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote