Post Your Pic - Discussion Thread V2 - Page 126 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 07-02-2008, 12:27 AM   #1876
LonelyNinja

Re: Post Your Pic - Discussion Thread V2

@kazuya- You look kind of like Bear Grylls, at least to me.

Old 07-02-2008, 12:52 AM   #1877
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

@Boo!-How did you get a pic of you jumping off a semi?

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:53 AM   #1878
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

i climbed up got a friend and he took a pic as i jumped down lol
Boo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 05:46 PM   #1879
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

@Boo!: i'd be funnier if someone unsuspecting was your target below. you'd truly be a ninja then. lol

@UchihaTaijiya: Never played beer pong but seems like the first beer drinking game I'd play. You make it look so.......viciously competitive.

@sikfearless0: many questions come to mind but I don't want to ask.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 11:16 PM   #1880
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
@Boo!: i'd be funnier if someone unsuspecting was your target below. you'd truly be a ninja then. lol
im gonna edit it making it funnier
Old 07-06-2008, 04:11 PM   #1881
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

break your neck next time Boo =]

ekang - nice pic
Old 07-07-2008, 12:40 AM   #1882
Boo!
Missing-Nin

oversized where miiz? the chest? lol jk cute pic rockin the shades
Old 07-08-2008, 12:14 AM   #1883
G
S-Ranked Negro

G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Miiz is sexy, post more plz.

LN - Win pics, love that shyte son, ur dads win
Old 07-08-2008, 01:01 AM   #1884
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

@Miiz--You look nice.

@LN--Holy fucking shit, David Hayter?! You lucky asian bastard. If that was Steve Downes, though, I'd kill you.

But still, David motherfuckin' Hayter. You should've had him go "LIQUIIIIID" all dramatic-like and shit.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 04:28 AM   #1885
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

@Miiz - nice pic, with the sunlight and all =)

@LN - David Hayter. Man, I saw that guy when he was playing the Guyver last time. I was, like, 10 when I watched that movie. Later, when I played MGS for the first time, in 1999, I recognized it was him by the way he says "Damn!".
I love that guy.

Anyway, awesome pics.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:24 AM   #1886
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u

Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of

Nice pics Miiz~!

LN: Dude, those first 3 pictures made me so damn jealous of you. Lucky bastard. Anyways, lookin good, and I didn't know that's what he looked like o.O
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:45 PM   #1887
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
@LN--Holy fucking shit, David Hayter?! You lucky asian bastard. If that was Steve Downes, though, I'd kill you.

But still, David motherfuckin' Hayter. You should've had him go "LIQUIIIIID" all dramatic-like and shit.
He was saying a lot of things from MGS (he couldn't yell because he had five microphones around him) and he was answering questions in his Snake voice. It was fuckin' sweet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
@LN - David Hayter. Man, I saw that guy when he was playing the Guyver last time. I was, like, 10 when I watched that movie. Later, when I played MGS for the first time, in 1999, I recognized it was him by the way he says "Damn!".
I love that guy.

Anyway, awesome pics.
He was talking about Guyver, too. He told us a funny/disturbing story about the armor attacking scene and the cliff jumping scene.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kata-chan7 View Post
LN: Dude, those first 3 pictures made me so damn jealous of you. Lucky bastard. Anyways, lookin good, and I didn't know that's what he looked like o.O
Har har, I is win. <__<
I had never seen a picture of the dude until I got the convention schedule book, but I didn't know he was going to be the only person during the voice actor panel. Not complaining or anything. He was nice guy, or as my dad said, "a straight up dude." (Yes, my father actually said that.)
Old 07-08-2008, 09:43 PM   #1888
Miburo

David Hayter <3333333333333333333333333

OH SHIT

And damn, what was that? A gaming convention or some shit? I should really think about going to that shit, I never thought they'd be so many hot chicks. Are they actual gamer chicks, or are they like...payed to go there and take pictures with you?
Old 07-08-2008, 09:50 PM   #1889
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Must've been fuckin thrillin talking to DH, damn that guys voice over is too awesome. He is fuckin awesome and you got to take a pic of that hot pikachu asian chick. LN you lucky bitch, why don't we get good conventions like that in the UK not fair. Dude also having the balls to go to these with your dad, I applaude you, I could never my take my dad anywhere other than the doctors or the grocery store xD.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:34 PM   #1890
G
S-Ranked Negro

Who is David Hayter?