i have no words to discribe it - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 08:06 PM   #1
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold
i have no words to discribe it

ok so as some people know there is a forum http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=1457 that apparentally love jesus so much they hate jews and gays(aka they are nazi's)
here are some direct quotes

Homosexuality is not genetic. It's not possible! Homers cannot reproduce. A homo gene would never survive one generation. Even the libral "science" backs this up.
Homosexulaity is caused by:
Satan
Libral media
gay breakfast cerals*
cartoons*
Public schooling (because pro homo judges allow schools to be staffed by queers.)

HA! I misread that as "homers in the fireplace".

Works either way, doesn't it?

What makes you think that God turned His back during the holocaust? Those filthy joos killed His only begotten son, after all.

Surely he learned that God hates the retarded, so he came here to vent his frustration at the knowledge that he can never enter God's congregation. It's obvious he's extraordinarily slow of mind by what he writes.

On cartoon network, a place full of Satan and Homo agendas, is a cartoon called Kids next Door. If your kids are watching this, throw a brick through the tv if you can't find the remote! It's full of subliminal messages promoting Gayness and satanism!

First of all the kids are always at war with adults. This is clearly against God's word. Respect your mother and father.

Secondly the kids have numbers, not names. A sign of satan to be sure! If you add up their numbers it equals, 6! Another sign.

Thirdly, The chief villian is named, "Father". This is a clear reference to God, the Father of everything!

the most important thing is this. All the kids play with, sit down if you're standing, RAINBOW MONKEYS!

The homer also looks vaguely jewish, and that's like, another plus mark for your art.

I'm sure you will enjoy all the Sodomist music you can handle when you're burning in the fiery pits of Hell.(on that one she was talking about clasical music)

WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! God hates fags. I'm sure you meant that you banned the homer forever

these are just some that i found.....i was amazed when i saw some of these posts? so if that is what being a true baptist is then wow.....
I am what I am

Old 01-10-2007, 08:15 PM   #2
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: i have no words to discribe it

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer91 View Post
ok so as some people know there is a forum http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=1457 that apparentally love jesus so much they hate jews and gays(aka they are nazi's)
here are some direct quotes

Homosexuality is not genetic. It's not possible! Homers cannot reproduce. A homo gene would never survive one generation. Even the libral "science" backs this up.
Homosexulaity is caused by:
Satan
Libral media
gay breakfast cerals*
cartoons*
Public schooling (because pro homo judges allow schools to be staffed by queers.)

HA! I misread that as "homers in the fireplace".

Works either way, doesn't it?

What makes you think that God turned His back during the holocaust? Those filthy joos killed His only begotten son, after all.

Surely he learned that God hates the retarded, so he came here to vent his frustration at the knowledge that he can never enter God's congregation. It's obvious he's extraordinarily slow of mind by what he writes.

On cartoon network, a place full of Satan and Homo agendas, is a cartoon called Kids next Door. If your kids are watching this, throw a brick through the tv if you can't find the remote! It's full of subliminal messages promoting Gayness and satanism!

First of all the kids are always at war with adults. This is clearly against God's word. Respect your mother and father.

Secondly the kids have numbers, not names. A sign of satan to be sure! If you add up their numbers it equals, 6! Another sign.

Thirdly, The chief villian is named, "Father". This is a clear reference to God, the Father of everything!

the most important thing is this. All the kids play with, sit down if you're standing, RAINBOW MONKEYS!

The homer also looks vaguely jewish, and that's like, another plus mark for your art.

I'm sure you will enjoy all the Sodomist music you can handle when you're burning in the fiery pits of Hell.(on that one she was talking about clasical music)

WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! God hates fags. I'm sure you meant that you banned the homer forever

these are just some that i found.....i was amazed when i saw some of these posts? so if that is what being a true baptist is then wow.....

Now it isn't what it even means to be a Christian. First of all God doesn't hate anyone whether you are gay or not he doesn't hate you. God only hates what you do that is wrong (sin.) Second of all according to DA this site is a joke so they are justy in it to make fun of baptists most likely. Now if you have any questions on Christianity go to the bible yourself because it is the best resource you have for these kinds of questions.

- Heraclitus
Old 01-11-2007, 05:24 AM   #3
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: i have no words to discribe it

This thread was already posted in the spam zone. And ya this pissed me off earlier but this is actually a parody. I was thinking of brewing some trouble for them hehe.
Closed Thread