Narutolounge forums compared to Narutofan forums - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 05:56 PM   #1
MadeUpFacts
Missing-Nin

MadeUpFacts is on a distinguished road
Narutolounge forums compared to Narutofan forums

I notice that even though these 2 forums have similarities like they are both Vbulletin, there are MANY differences.

- Many people on this forum(even mods and admin!!) dont have even over 1 green bar of reputation
- People flame much more which is why this forum may not be so successful

If any of you go to narutofan forums, Im madeupfacts and my greenbar is FULL and you can read some of my interesting theories in the past.
Andoliveira4 is one of my friends and he and I created golden byakugan theories.

This forum is cool because people acknowledge neji = 4 bijuu just like my signature.

Other peoplew ant to take a shot at why Narutofan forums is over 3X more successful than this forum and even intellignet peoples green bars of rep like myself don exceed 1????

Old 01-13-2007, 06:33 PM   #2
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough
Re: Narutolounge forums compared to Narutofan forums

Go suck the shit out of narutofan then, when i last checked people made the upmost lamest theories ever, who fuking gives a shit if tobi was obito or that the ichiraku guy is the akatsuki leader. If you have no hard evidence or something which actually relates to these things then just shut the hell up.

As far as rep goes, i think everyone on that forum has a full green bar so that doesnt make a difference at all. It doesnt prove anything....apart from the fact that anyone will rep you for any random bullshit.

By the looks of your crappy theories which you have posted here i can officially say that you have the intelligence of my left nipple. If you want to compare forums then do it in a place where people actually give a crap about it.
Old 01-13-2007, 06:49 PM   #3
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutolounge forums compared to Narutofan forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku100 View Post
Go suck the shit out of narutofan then, when i last checked people made the upmost lamest theories ever, who fuking gives a shit if tobi was obito or that the ichiraku guy is the akatsuki leader. If you have no hard evidence or something which actually relates to these things then just shut the hell up.

As far as rep goes, i think everyone on that forum has a full green bar so that doesnt make a difference at all. It doesnt prove anything....apart from the fact that anyone will rep you for any random bullshit.

By the looks of your crappy theories which you have posted here i can officially say that you have the intelligence of my left nipple. If you want to compare forums then do it in a place where people actually give a crap about it.
I concur...

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Closed Thread