NL Banner entries - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 05:13 PM   #1
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
NL Banner entries

Post your banners here. Please only post once and remember, only one banner per person.

All entries must be posted here, or they will not count, they must also be posted before Wednesday, May 30th. At that time voting will begin and no further entries will be accepted.

EDIT: Only post here if you are posting an entry.

Gamertag: ShinoNC

Last edited by Demi-God; 05-28-2007 at 10:30 AM.

Old 05-28-2007, 02:17 AM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: NL Banner entries

This is mine. I use paint.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 05-28-2007, 10:06 AM   #3
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

Thats really good for MS Paint.
Yes Trey, enter. The more entries the better.

@Jaxon: Yours pwns.

Last edited by OffTheChain; 05-28-2007 at 10:29 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to OffTheChain For This Useful Post:
Azumi (08-31-2009)
Old 05-28-2007, 10:23 AM   #4
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,477 Times in 3,665 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwee View Post
that ones good but it needs a few more characters like sasuke and kakashi
Don't post here if you're not entering. Especially not twice. It's an entry thread. No-one cares what you have to say, even if this was the place to.

Enturai. Kanji above the text reads "Uzumaki Naruto". I believe =P Not like I can read it.

Edit: Thanks Terri =D

Last edited by Jaxon; 05-28-2007 at 10:31 AM.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:45 PM   #5
MYSTERY
Genin

MYSTERY is an unknown quantity at this point

I read this today, DL Adobe Photoshop and made my first pic with it

Last edited by MYSTERY; 12-27-2007 at 10:01 PM.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:00 AM   #6
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Alrighty I had this old rendered pic saved in my PhotoBucket from some place or another(forgot) that I happened to come across so I got together w/ a friend an we altered it a bit an came up with this, hope thats okay guys:

Last edited by G; 05-29-2007 at 01:03 AM.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:32 PM   #7
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Here is my entry, also some excellent entries. I really like yours Offthechain.

Hope you all like.

What time is voting gonna start on wednesday (today)?

"The road to success is always under construction. "

Last edited by Babyface BK; 05-30-2007 at 08:56 AM.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:11 PM   #8
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Since there arent very many entries, I'm just going to show Tom all these banners and let him choose if he wants to use one or not. If he doesn't use any of them, then I apologize to you all for taking time away from other things in order to create your banner.

Whatever he decides, I'll let you know in this thread.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Closed Thread