3 years from now =spoilers= - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-22-2004, 05:57 AM   #16
lito
Genin

lito is an unknown quantity at this point
i think that they will be stronger(duh training) and acquire lots of jutsus... im really interested if naruto will learn jiraiya's peeping jutsu that would be a nice combination w/ his sexy no jutsu... :]
lito is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2004, 03:14 AM   #17
sakura_qt
Genin

sakura_qt is an unknown quantity at this point
i wanna see everybody dancing as one of those weird-have-nothing-to-do-with-the-episodes kinda thing.... just a big party where even orochimaru dances! ahahaha i made myself laugh...lol
sakura_qt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 04:08 AM   #18
itachi41
Chuunin

Location: I'm training at Mt Fuji and will kill anyone who disturbs me!Find me by all means!
itachi41 is an unknown quantity at this point
Impossible man ! Very, orochimaru won't become good ! Even if he did, he won't dance coz it will look disgusting
Old 11-26-2004, 07:57 AM   #19
kazu_chan
ANBU

kazu_chan is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree it would look majorly out of place and i think that in the story after 3 years that naruto and the konoha group(includin sakura) will set out another mission to bring back sasuke since naruto promised. When they get there they all fight there opponents and sasuke and naruto fight naruto wins in the end and sasuke gets pissed off as usual and then he tries to leave and then sakura cant take it anymore and goes and gives him a huge slap across his face sasuke then looks at her (one of those starin really hard at sumone type look) leaves....and in the end sasuke goes back to konoha..!!

<<--ROFL rite..<This is ladies and gentlemen what we call abusing your mod powers effectively LMAO>
kazu_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 04:39 PM   #20
minimiki
Genin

minimiki is an unknown quantity at this point
im thinking that it will be a replay of the fight between sasuke and naruto
minimiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 06:34 PM   #21
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus
too be frank they'll probably all take the personalities of their masters, and so on, well mostly anyway and naruto will kick sasuke's ass!
naruto already kicks his ass

Aruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 06:37 PM   #22
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi Baka
i didnt really get the last bit >.< oh wells
i think that naruto, will kick the living daylights out of sasuke, then kills orochimaru, (so that sasuke wont be evil), but because naruto, caused sasuke to lose his chance to gain 100% supreme power from orochimaru, he kills naruto with his chidori whilst naruto aint looking...then sasuke gains his magenkyou sharingan, (since he killed naruto, his best friend) hunts for itachi, kills him, then gets a bit nutty in the brain, goes off to konoha, and kills all the habitats in the village, (kinda like following his brothers foot steps, but instead of killing the uchiha clan (which he cant) he takes on the whole village)

THE END =D

its stupid but its made up...
that just wouldnt happen
(i hope!)

Sorry bout the two posts! :-D

Aruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 09:32 PM   #23
minimiki
Genin

such powerful imaginations..
Old 11-29-2004, 08:32 AM   #24
hotohori
Chuunin

hotohori is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow! The posts here are so fun! It would be a real twist of fate if Sakura suddenly fights AND defeats Sasuke! Bwahahaha! It would serve him right. Seriously, I think Sasuke won't be able to defeat Itachi, I think Naruto (and hopefully, Sakura too ehehe) will kick Sasuke's ass (again!), and I don't think Sasuke will ever be good again. I mean, hell, living with that Orochimaru snake - it's gonna be a miracle if he comes out of it still "good" or if he even comes out of that experience remotely human. Hehehe.
hotohori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 08:51 PM   #25
minimiki
Genin

im surprised he can even stand living with him... id be too creeped out by him to even go near him
Old 12-06-2004, 11:47 AM   #26
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
You know the first time I read through the manga I got the feeling that the Hokage did this on purpose. That she planned for these genins to go and fight against the Sound Nins, so that they all would become a lot stronger from there battles. Now after rereading the manga, I am starting to think other wise, true everyone came back alive, they all recuperating nicely, and they all now have a new drive to train harder then ever before. On the other hand could the 5th, have know that fast that they all would be able to handle there own against the sound nins, but then had a second thought, which is why she requested some of the sands elite genins. I could be coming from way out in left field with this thoery, but it does seem like the results of them all going, have made them all a lot stronger than any training could have. For most of them, this was there first life or death mission, with no help from another chunnin or jounin. If you lose this fight, you die, which probably drove some of them past points they thought possible before now. I will just end my way off consp. theory right there.

Edit:
Thinking on what Jiraya said to Naruto, could the Akatsuki organization be after Naruto, for the same reason the Orochimaru was after Sasuke, could they possibly want there leader to take Naruto's body from him. Which is why the one member was watching the fight between Naruto and Sasuke, to gauge where he is strength wise, and find out if indeed he is as strong as they thought he could be.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force

Last edited by kidistight; 12-14-2004 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Add more info
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 01:53 PM   #27
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Now that my conspiracies are all gone, what does everyone think will happen to some of the lesser know characters, Sakura is going to go be Tsandes apprentice, and Naruto Jiraya's, but what about Ino. What is she going to do, her trainning thus far wasn't really showing much in return. Also what about Hinata she said she will do her best, but I don't know how so, her dad is training Neji basically, and she is being more of a housewife in her actions.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 04:38 PM   #28
nma
ANBU

nma is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that Hiashi will pull some strings and get Tsunade to train Hinata as a medical nin. Ino will find out that Sakura is being trained by Tsunade and will probably demand that she be trained as well. Tsunade, seeing a bit of her younger self in Ino will agree, and train Ino as a regular ninja. Naruto will return, easily jounin level, same with Neji and Lee. Shikamaru, Chouji, Kiba, Shino, and the girls will all be chuunin. Another war will breakout between the Leaf and the Cloud, and there will be another world war. Probably LeafxMistXSand against CloudxRockxRain and the war will stretch out for a few years. Jiraiya and Orochimaru will have their fight, Sasuke will fight Naruto to test his strength and see how he will fare against Itachi. There will probably be a draw in both fights, and another few years will pass. Itachi will die, Sasuke goes pyscho and goes after Naruto. Naruto kills him , and Orochimaru gets pissed and tries to kill Naruto he almost succeds but Jiraiya saves him and kills Orochimaru(who some how got his hands healed). Another few years will pass, the wars will finally end, Naruto gets some students and around 22-23 Naruto becomes the Rokudaime .

nma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 06:23 AM   #29
hotohori
Chuunin

hotohori is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by nma
I think that Hiashi will pull some strings and get Tsunade to train Hinata as a medical nin. Ino will find out that Sakura is being trained by Tsunade and will probably demand that she be trained as well. Tsunade, seeing a bit of her younger self in Ino will agree, and train Ino as a regular ninja. Naruto will return, easily jounin level, same with Neji and Lee. Shikamaru, Chouji, Kiba, Shino, and the girls will all be chuunin. Another war will breakout between the Leaf and the Cloud, and there will be another world war. Probably LeafxMistXSand against CloudxRockxRain and the war will stretch out for a few years. Jiraiya and Orochimaru will have their fight, Sasuke will fight Naruto to test his strength and see how he will fare against Itachi. There will probably be a draw in both fights, and another few years will pass. Itachi will die, Sasuke goes pyscho and goes after Naruto. Naruto kills him , and Orochimaru gets pissed and tries to kill Naruto he almost succeds but Jiraiya saves him and kills Orochimaru(who some how got his hands healed). Another few years will pass, the wars will finally end, Naruto gets some students and around 22-23 Naruto becomes the Rokudaime .
LOL that's a pretty powerful and detailed theory there, nma. Is cool. hehehhe.
hotohori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 09:43 AM   #30
nma
ANBU

nma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotohori
LOL that's a pretty powerful and detailed theory there, nma. Is cool. hehehhe.
I try, thank you .

nma is offline   Reply With Quote