3 years from now =spoilers= - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-26-2004, 11:07 AM   #31
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
NMA, very interesting idea/story you have there, if you ever have a chance check out my topic history repeating itself and tell me what you think. The only thing I realize I left out is the conclusion between Sasuke and his brother.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2004, 09:00 PM   #32
heartthrob_god
Genin

heartthrob_god is an unknown quantity at this point
sakura would get incredibly strong, naruto would be a powerful pervert like Jiraiya and sasuke would get snaky and he could rival Itachi
heartthrob_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 04:10 AM   #33
xratedjm
Genin

xratedjm is an unknown quantity at this point
naruto is gonna come back a bit better and take hinata for himself...sasukes gonne get the eye like his brother another way..in the end if they fight sasuke wont be able to kill him cause it would make him be exactly like him in the end...sakura will be pretty damn worthless but now with healing power and thats a rap...plus naruto's gonna give hinata babies..2 to be exact a little naruto and a little hinata...yup thats my prediction except for the babies thats not gonna happen for now... and sasuke won become good cause then who would become hokage..both or none...fans would kill but one being the leader of good and the other the leader of bad sounds damn good to me...and maybe naruto will join itachi in akatsuki never knoe and leave konoha to sakura
xratedjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 11:15 AM   #34
schuldich_sunde
Academy Student

schuldich_sunde is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree that sakura and sasuke will be like tsunade and jiraiya, respectively. but i dunno about sasuke...i mean i don't think orochimaru was as compassionate as sasuke was before he turned all power hungry. so there might still be a chance for sasuke to redeem himself.
schuldich_sunde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 01:32 PM   #35
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xratedjm
...and maybe naruto will join itachi in akatsuki never knoe and leave konoha to sakura
Now that is a thought if Naruto took Hinata and became the leader of the Akatsuki organization, and Neji or someone else the Hokage of the Leaf Village, with Sasuke the leader of the Sound Village. That would be quite an interesting balance of power.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 08:47 PM   #36
Ishida Uuryu
Genin

Ishida Uuryu is an unknown quantity at this point
it would be horrible if Sasuke will look a bit like Orochimaru 3 years later...... >.<

Ishida Uuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 09:34 PM   #37
masterq
Genin

masterq is an unknown quantity at this point
i think that sasuke will learn summoning no jutsu and how to control his chakara well and orochimaru wil teach him many jutsu that were forbidden andhe will try to make sasuke copy as many jutsu's as possible with his sharingan and help him master the sharingan. Naruto will learn how to use jutsu's that will rpotect him like jiraiya's underworld spines. He'll also learn how to appear out of no where like kakashi can and improve in his taijutsu. Sakura will excel in all the medical jutsu's that tsunade teaches her and become stronger like tsunade and will learn the summoning jutsu. Ino will learn her fathers mind controllinga bility thing and shino will have newer spicies of insects that live inside him. Shikamaru will lead many successful missions some with his father and he will learn some more jutsu's from his father. Chouji will increase his chakara capacity and and be able to grow large without using his clans special pills. Hinata will train hard with her father and she will become faster and she might be less shy around ppl. Kiba will be faster and create more jutsu's with his dog. Neji will imprve his chakara capacity and improve his eyes so he can see further and he'll be faster. Rocke lee will be much faster and stronger and will train really hard.
masterq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 01:51 AM   #38
itachi41
Chuunin

Location: I'm training at Mt Fuji and will kill anyone who disturbs me!Find me by all means!
itachi41 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by nma
I think that Hiashi will pull some strings and get Tsunade to train Hinata as a medical nin. Ino will find out that Sakura is being trained by Tsunade and will probably demand that she be trained as well. Tsunade, seeing a bit of her younger self in Ino will agree, and train Ino as a regular ninja. Naruto will return, easily jounin level, same with Neji and Lee. Shikamaru, Chouji, Kiba, Shino, and the girls will all be chuunin. Another war will breakout between the Leaf and the Cloud, and there will be another world war. Probably LeafxMistXSand against CloudxRockxRain and the war will stretch out for a few years. Jiraiya and Orochimaru will have their fight, Sasuke will fight Naruto to test his strength and see how he will fare against Itachi. There will probably be a draw in both fights, and another few years will pass. Itachi will die, Sasuke goes pyscho and goes after Naruto. Naruto kills him , and Orochimaru gets pissed and tries to kill Naruto he almost succeds but Jiraiya saves him and kills Orochimaru(who some how got his hands healed). Another few years will pass, the wars will finally end, Naruto gets some students and around 22-23 Naruto becomes the Rokudaime .
YOu sure got a great imagination ... well i like that idea of urs but i personally think its highly impossible
Old 12-31-2004, 06:41 PM   #39
kyuubi1
Genin

kyuubi1 is an unknown quantity at this point
round 1 of theorys:

well naruto will be more focused at fighting & will fight more efficently with more style like the 4th but be will be still funny naruto's traning will be hard 1 on 1 serious (hell probably get beat up ) thats the only way cause thats when naruto fights his best plus it will bring out the red chakra then he'll get used to using it & would start to fuse with kyuubi and start to learn kyuubis moves and unleash its tails/power it. he'll have fights with jiraiya & ero senin will tell him his weakness he'll work on them ,know new techniques probably the 4ths/jiraiya's (i think jiraya has the 4ths scoll moves since he was the 4ths sensei) ,understand seals fully so he can start making his own ,learn gama bunta attacks ,but most importantly i think that naruto would go & see kyuubi again & make a contract with kyuubi saying that hes been training & that people are coming for him & saying again that if he dies kyuubi dies & that he wont die so easy has to be hokage,dream way of ninja etc & says that the fox will have to give naruto the power he needs to stay alive but only when hes near death

after naruto's 3year traning he could look like this

and could probably look like this during 3year traning or a hard fight with akatsuki members

Last edited by kyuubi1; 12-31-2004 at 07:52 PM.
kyuubi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 10:08 PM   #40
laker
Genin

laker is an unknown quantity at this point
nice pic of naruto turning into the nine tail. all three of them are going to be strong but naruto is going to be stronger since he will be able to control the nine tail power better and at will not just when he is about to lose or die or piss off.
Old 12-31-2004, 10:11 PM   #41
nma
ANBU

nma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuubi1

Whoa, these are some nice pics. Did you draw them yourself?

nma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 12:35 AM   #42
Kyuubi Naruto
Academy Student

Kyuubi Naruto is an unknown quantity at this point
Sasuke will be stronger and much more evil, Naruto will be extremely strong and maturer and Sakura will be incredible and Shizune like
Kyuubi Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 12:09 PM   #43
kyuubi1
Genin

kyuubi1 is an unknown quantity at this point
2nd therory

well neji & hinata will be training with old man hyuuga(hinata's dad) real hard he will see the difference between them & start to teach them some hyuuga head family moves neji will be traning real hard cause he has a goal hinata would train hard cause she wants to see naruto again .neji would probably be training hard & would reach a new or another hyuuga clan level or skill which has only occured to 3 people in the whole history of hyuugan clan members then grandpa hyuuga will know & might change the head family branch family feud.old man hyuuga will be suprised but not very much cause its is his brother son & he would look at hinata & his daughters hinata will start thinking of naruto & think if she dont get stronger she wont see naruto anymore & would push her self to her best probably change her whole character
& be more confident then she'll be able to compete with neji or be as strong.

Last edited by kyuubi1; 02-07-2005 at 09:34 AM.
kyuubi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 01:10 PM   #44
Malik4874
Genin

Malik4874 is an unknown quantity at this point
naruto is coming in with a new hairstyle and new techniques and maybe new characters besides the akatsuki will be introduced
Malik4874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 07:24 PM   #45
Meteorain27
Chuunin

Meteorain27 will become famous soon enoughMeteorain27 will become famous soon enough
nice drawings, they make me feel inferior. Try to draw a future Sasuke. Anyways, I hope Naruto's not too serious. What if Chouji could go SS(my name for whne he eats red pill) w/o eating the red pill.