3 years from now =spoilers= - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-01-2005, 07:47 PM   #46
Enma
Genin

Enma is an unknown quantity at this point
lol you guys all like "hating" sasuke...He have a good heart but because of revenge he become cold and different...Hopefully Naruto and Sakura will help him covert back to a good kid
Enma is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2005, 06:44 AM   #47
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
I hope after the 3 years are up Naruto loses the head protector, and wears it on his arm or something. I just think the fourth looked a lot cooler with his wild hair going all over the place, without the protector messing it up. I really don't think Hinata's dad is going to train her, Kurenai probably noticed some other skills of her's that she possesses and will have someone help her in that area. I just don't think he dad knows just how strong she is, so he will divide his time up between Huyabi and Neji training them. That is an awsome pic of Naruto in 3 years, he looks just like the 4th, plus he looks more mature because he is being serious. Does anyone know what happens now in the 3 years with the teams, because it seems like everyone is going off to do there own thing and endure special training. I wonder what will happen to Kakashi then, since his whole team has disbanded, who will he train? I suppose he will probably go off to train by himself, since he didn't do to good against Itachi, also when he stopped Kabuto from kidnapping Sasuke he said that as long as someone like Kabuto is around he can't remain how he is, referring to him going back to his assasination ways I assume. Now that I think about it I guess that is the best, since you can't exactly just pick up training someone when they have already developed a bond with the sensei.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 07:13 AM   #48
leingod3355
Chuunin

leingod3355 is an unknown quantity at this point
1st of all...nice pic there of naruto in 3 years time...he looks more like yondaime...hehehe...anyway...i think that in 3 years time, sakura will follow tsunade footsteps, naruto will follow jiraiya/yondaime footsteps(probably he is the nxt hokage....who knows...) and sasufaggot will be gay like orochimaru....yeah....thats what i think will happen in 3 years time...
leingod3355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 12:23 PM   #49
Hatake Kakashi
Academy Student

Hatake Kakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
The picture on the manga WAS Yondaime...

But I think that Naruto will have mastered the Rasengan in the 3 years and he will probably know all of Jiraya's techniques.

Sasuke will train, but he'll never beat Itachi due to the levels of Sharinghan.

Sakura = Just like Tsunade.
Hatake Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 02:04 PM   #50
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

You know I keep hearing people say that Naruto will be a pervert because he is being trained by Jiraiya, but the 4th wasn't a pervert from what we have seen of him, and he to was Jiraiya's pupil.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 01-03-2005, 02:39 PM   #51
CrimsonPhoenix
Academy Student

CrimsonPhoenix is an unknown quantity at this point
Sasuke: He'll Become very powerful. He'll Fight Itachi but He wont kill him. Sasuke will get the magenkyou sharingan but in a other way not by killin his best friend. I think hes Gonna use orochimaru just to gain power and pretend to be evil(kinda like vegeta used babadi in dbz XP) but end up being good and kill him. He may join the akatsuki with itachi.

Sakura: She'll be one of the top medical nin. She'll Stop obessing over sasuke and being mean to naruto and treat them both equally.

Naruto:He'll be powerful like Sasuke. He may fight sasuke to. he'll be more mature

sasuke will take after kakashi
naruto will take afer obito
sasura will take after rin

I came (I came), I saw (I saw), I hit him right dead in the jaw
CrimsonPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 02:43 PM   #52
7mood
Genin

7mood is an unknown quantity at this point
Naruto = Jiraiya .. Naruto will be same as Jiraiya coz he both of them are pervets and Naruto act the like the young Jiraiya.

Sakura = Tsunde .. she will become like Tsunde strong and sensitive .. and now Tsunde is teaching Sakura

Sasuke = Orochemiru .. Sasuke seeks power like Orochimaru did in the past in still seeking it til now but Sasuke want to take revenge from his older brother not like Orochimaru but i think they are similier to each other

this is my opinion
Old 01-03-2005, 05:28 PM   #53
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonPhoenix
Sasuke: He'll Become very powerful. He'll Fight Itachi but He wont kill him. Sasuke will get the magenkyou sharingan but in a other way not by killin his best friend. I think hes Gonna use orochimaru just to gain power and pretend to be evil(kinda like vegeta used babadi in dbz XP) but end up being good and kill him. He may join the akatsuki with itachi.
He can't join the Akatsuki organization, because his brother is in it. Itachi doesn't respect Sasuke's strength therefore he wouldn't let him bring down the level of the organization.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 01-04-2005, 08:05 AM   #54
Totchi
Genin

Totchi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7mood
Naruto = Jiraiya .. Naruto will be same as Jiraiya coz he both of them are pervets and Naruto act the like the young Jiraiya.
What? Naruto isn´t a pervert! He just knows how to confuse grown-up guys XD Sexy no jutsu worked really well on Jiraiya, didn´t it? XD

Proud Gaara Fanclub Member ^_^
Totchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 08:27 AM   #55
saiyan shinobi
Academy Student

saiyan shinobi is an unknown quantity at this point
for one they will be taller i think they will all be improvement on their masters and as per sasuke i think he will kick itachi's ass [he has had it coming for a while]imagine a snake jutsu user with sharingan and cursed seal but he may not kill him well for naruto he will get realy strong , strong enough to face the organisation and i just hope sakura will end up usefull.
saiyan shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:28 PM   #56
coolguydude
Academy Student

coolguydude is an unknown quantity at this point
i think sasuke will die from using the seal too much and naruto will get with sakura after he becomes hokoge and after living together for 20 years the demon fox will escape and the naruto story plot will start over
coolguydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:49 PM   #57
prowse
Genin

prowse is an unknown quantity at this point
naruto = in three years he will be strong and learn far more better and high level jutsu than sasuke and can manipulate the kyubi at his will!!
sakura = she will take up after tsunade she will be strong physically but weak emotionally!! she still can't master healing jutsu
sasuke = he will master itatchi and the cursed seal he is freed from orochimaru but still seeking revenge on itatchi!!
Old 01-04-2005, 11:27 PM   #58
solk
Chuunin

solk is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that each of them will be a reflection of its teachers.

Naruto -> will be much more powerful and hopefully will be able to fully control the power of the kyubi
Sakura -> will not be weak anymore. She will be a powerful (very powerful considering tsunade's strength) medical ninja
Sasuke -> he will obtain the magenkyou sharingan , but without killing his friend. He will be consumed by darkness at first but then, when he fights naruto and loses to him this time, he will return to be normal

Take The quiz yourself!

Member of the Konoha 5 funclub

Happily Married To My Dearest Freshgrease!
solk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 03:07 PM   #59
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

I have stated various predictions for the 3 year hiatus, but I was wondering just how many jutsu's Naruto can learn in 3 years, if he was able to master a level 6 jutsu in one week. If him and Jiraiya are around each other all day and night, I am sure that he will be able to learn level 6 jutsu's in less time than that. I would like to add that I hope Naruto gets the speed that the 4th had, and possibly inherits his old nickname Yellow Flash or Orange I guess if he wants to base it of his clothes to seperate him from the 4th. I hope that in 3 years when he arrivals back into the village that it is really mysterious, like how Itachi's was when he came back. The guard ninja saw them and heard the bells and then just fell asleep, I hope when Naruto and Jiraiya return that the guards think they sense something, but that it whatever it is moves so fast that they can't sense it anymore and just disregard it. I don't know just a suggestion, I just don't want Naruto to walk back into the village all smiling like how he left, just something to show his training maybe him super tight.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 01-06-2005, 12:31 AM   #60
noxide
Chuunin

noxide is an unknown quantity at this point
naruto- trains with jiraiya and achieves his dream to become hokage
sasuke- he joins with orochimaru he becomes He fights his brother and dies
sakura- commits suicide when she finds out sasuke is dead
noxide is offline   Reply With Quote