3 years from now =spoilers= - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-02-2005, 08:23 AM   #76
Biospark
Academy Student

Biospark is an unknown quantity at this point
i think sasuke will make friends with oro then kill him yay
Biospark is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2005, 05:19 PM   #77
Loz
Academy Student

Loz is an unknown quantity at this point
my idea is this . naruto will be just like jirayia and sasuke just like orchimaru and sakura like tsundae
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 11:02 AM   #78
crazybr
Academy Student

crazybr is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm with Jiraiya too.
crazybr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 08:47 AM   #79
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loz
my idea is this . naruto will be just like jirayia and sasuke just like orchimaru and sakura like tsundae
I guess right now that is a pretty safe guess, because Naruto is reminding me more and more like him everyday.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 05:12 PM   #80
Lee-San
Academy Student

Lee-San is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sant0ryu
Naruto: comes back all grown up and crap and gets with Hinata, spends some times with Tsunade and later on she sees the light and makes him Rokudaime
Sakura: Still moping over Sasuke, is a lot like Tsunade (obviously)
Sasuke: Oro makes him a ruthless emotionless puppet of his and uses him to bait Naruto and Sakura (n Jiraiya). After using Sasuke to lure them into a trap of his Oro sicks some of his new creations (im guessing some weird snake/human shapeshifters)onto Naruto and Sakura. Plans fail and they arent able to get back Sasuke. A while later the Akatsuki come along and try to capture Naruto and find Oro cuz they heard about his freaky creations. Gaara and his siblings come to help Naruto and its an all out war between the Akatsuki and Konoha's finest and Oro. Sasuke is still an emotionless puppet and he sees Itachi, thas when Oro's hold on him breaks and he goes all out on Itachi. He gives Itachi the killing blow and Itachi lays dying telling Sasuke the whole truth about the Uchiha clan and why Itachi killed the family in the first place. Sasuke goes beserk when he hears this and when Naruto tries to calm him down, Sasuke attacks and they fight. Sakura jumps in and Sasuke accidently uses Chidori on her. She's about to die and once again she admits how much she loves him. Sasuke's all sad and crap regreting everything he's ever done. Sakura is taken to Tsunade so she can heal her. Oro is still here and it's the last showdown between Jiraiya and Oro. Kabuto and the OtoNin 4 are here too and it's Sasuke and Naruto fighting against them. Naruto shows some of his new jutsus and Sasuke too. Eventually Oro loses and he and Kabuto run away with some of the still alive Akatsuki. Sasuke is forgiven and reinstated into the village and he spends the rest of his days staying next to Sakura while shes in a coma. The only way he can save her is if he gets her some medicine from some far away place and he sets out on a mission with Naruto (he isn't Rokudaime yet). This is the longest crap ive ever written.. They succede and return and Naruto becomes Rokudaime. But its not over cuz the leader of the Akatsuki hasn't appeared yet.

meh i HIGHLY doubt that.... i dont think sasuke and naruto are gonna fight again for a long time. anyway, does it make sense that sasuke is the type of guy that wants to be controled by orochimaru? obviously not... i think that sasuke is gonna play along with orochimaru for around 3 years and learn all the techniques he is going to teach him, then on the night that oro wants to use his body as the container, he kicks orochimaru's ass and kills him. this way he knows all the lethal powers and will be ready to kill itachi
Old 04-22-2005, 03:27 PM   #81
xusx
Academy Student

xusx is an unknown quantity at this point
I think sasuke will become powerful allie to the leafs but will still be hard to ask for help.He eventually avenges his brother but with the help of naruto and naruto will be hokage and sakura will be a jounin and Shikamaru will become a special jounin .Lol i have no clue what im saying never mind ...stupid idea...lol

Dont know what I'm talking about?
Dont worry I dont know either....
xusx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 06:27 AM   #82
almatari
Genin

almatari is an unknown quantity at this point
I think..that Sasuke will betray Orochimaru. Sasuke only wants kill Itachi, so..he will be trained by Orochimaru and then leave to fight his brother..but he wont be strong enough, so Naruto will come to help him somehow..because he has learned a new skill..power..or whatever..I mean the series IS about Naruto..WHY would they name it after him if he not the most powerful of them all? Or something hehe..I will stop watching Naruto if he dies..HE JUST CANT DIE!!!

Which character are you test by Naruto-Kun.com

Take The quiz yourself!
almatari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 04:46 AM   #83
soulcryst
Academy Student

soulcryst is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm... My guess is that Hinata and Neiji would somehow fall for each other... Neiji changed his fate by becoming one with the head family, Hinata gets over Naruto but they both respect him for all that he's done for them. Sasuke gets strong to the point where Orochimaru will get scared of his growing power and tries to hasten the transfer process... but of course there is a 3 year limit... hehe... so there is nothing he can do bout it... Sakura relieved of Naruto's return is seeing something more to Naruto. His eagerness and determination, is somewhat appealing to her, also its Naruto that really understands her feelings. So she kinda falls for him a bit. ^_^will be continued in my thoughts ^_^
soulcryst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 11:05 AM   #84
uzu_naruto
Genin

uzu_naruto is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Kakashi will have killed Itachi and Sasuke will blame Naruto for killing his brother before him and then try to fight Naruto!Naruto kicks Sasuke's and he comes back to his senses!What the hell do I know?

Glaiza_mei is my NL sister!
ASIAN LADIES FC
Your friendly neighborhood SPI-D!
uzu_naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 11:31 AM   #85
Sharingan_Kokiri
Academy Student

Sharingan_Kokiri is an unknown quantity at this point
as far as you said, nothing
Sharingan_Kokiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 11:54 AM   #86
Dizzykilla
Special Jounin

Dizzykilla is on a distinguished road
yes, Kakashi can kill itachi atlest not by him self, kakashi isnt as strong as itachi but many ppl should already know that
Dizzykilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 01:27 PM   #87
uzu_naruto
Genin

uzu_naruto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan_Kokiri
as far as you said, nothing
Well I'm not supposed to know.I thought we were supposed to post what we thought will have occured in the next 3 years.Correct me if I am wrong.That's why they are called SPECTULATIONS!

Glaiza_mei is my NL sister!
ASIAN LADIES FC
Your friendly neighborhood SPI-D!

Last edited by uzu_naruto; 05-02-2005 at 05:13 PM.
uzu_naruto is offline   Reply With Quote