Chapter 259 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-19-2007, 06:26 PM   #1
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough
Chapter 259

the raw verion is out

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y0dlp2
http://www.aznmedia.net/BLEACH%20-%20259.zip

its a great chapter.... chad's hidden power is unleashed!!!!

Last edited by ekang93922; 01-19-2007 at 06:27 PM.
ekang93922 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-19-2007, 07:04 PM   #2
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chapter 259

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekang93922 View Post
the raw verion is out

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y0dlp2
http://www.aznmedia.net/BLEACH%20-%20259.zip

its a great chapter.... chad's hidden power is unleashed!!!!
Holy crap dude his arm looks kinda hollowish now 0_o. It looks like it has teeth or something lol. Nothing real important happen in this chapter other then Chad's power growth. Chad being the only hispanic human character in the series is one of my favorites so I hope he gets even more power 0_o.
Old 01-19-2007, 08:09 PM   #3
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough

i hope his left arm would transform too.... =.=;;;
Old 01-19-2007, 09:45 PM   #4
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

http://www.bleachexile.com/download/...bleach_259.zip

Scanlated. It's awesome.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 09:51 PM   #5
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
i think u need to change the link it shows a word " forbidden " ^^;;;
Old 01-19-2007, 09:56 PM   #6
itachi_11
Chuunin

itachi_11 is an unknown quantity at this point

That was a pretty good chapter. I was kinda hoping the another part of chad would transform. I wonder what new abilities this will bring. Were now just that much closer to seeing Rukia and Renji fight now

itachi_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:30 PM   #7
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

though one thing is for sure..they all need to get stronger if they wanna win this one...i think they might get bacup from soul society....also...do you think inoue will be able to destroythe hogyoko<<however its spelled....lol

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:27 PM   #8
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan16 View Post
though one thing is for sure..they all need to get stronger if they wanna win this one...i think they might get bacup from soul society....also...do you think inoue will be able to destroythe hogyoko<<however its spelled....lol
I think it's obvious that Aizen is expecting that much from her to say the least. Everyone is underestimating team Kurosaki so badly, especially Aizen and even Orhime herself doesn't think they're strong enough against Aizen. Hopefully this whole "intrude Hueco Mundo" will end soon enough. I'm kinda tired of seeing them beat weak arrancars, I hope they fight the espada sooner.

Also, man I want Chad to fight and defeat Yami then I'll be fully statisfied with Chad's abilites. 0_o

Last edited by Distortion; 01-19-2007 at 11:29 PM.
Distortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 12:44 AM   #9
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

chad kinda reminds me of piccalo....though he is always strong he ends up being the weakest of the group...
Old 01-21-2007, 02:12 AM   #10
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
chad kinda reminds me of piccalo....though he is always strong he ends up being the weakest of the group...
Nice analogy.

Anyway, I thought this chapter was kind of uneventful. I, too, wanted a different part of Chad's body to transform.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 02:37 AM   #11
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
not really..that would be krillin.....

@ mrpwnzerz..ya i agree.that was a bit too eventless...and what part of chad's body did you want to transform?o_O

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:17 AM   #12
ralatone
Chuunin

what exactly does chads arm do ?

I remember when he was fighting one of the captins that something was mentioned along the lines of the more he uses it the more his time to live is cut unless i'm wrong

or maybe it had nothing to do with anything
Old 01-22-2007, 05:38 PM   #13
Demonhacker
Gyokunyo

Demonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these parts

I think Chad will eventually become stronger than Ishida.....Part of which is because as you can see he basically is half hollow...Like a different Breed of Vaizard...And for some reason chad may have some spiritual history...Also I hate Ishida completely...

Im the guy you see pass by you on the street. Im the one you ignore everyday. Im not heroic or extrodinary. Im neither very smart nor am I stupid, but I have needs.I have been here longer than most have. I am a veteran around these parts, but attention is not granted to me. I am ignored, and thats how I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeds
So I was thinking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino
I hope you didnt hurt yourself.
Demonhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:00 AM   #14
ralatone
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonhacker View Post
I think Chad will eventually become stronger than Ishida.....Part of which is because as you can see he basically is half hollow...Like a different Breed of Vaizard...And for some reason chad may have some spiritual history...Also I hate Ishida completely...
lmao how come ?