Bleach thoughts - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 02-27-2005, 10:12 PM   #1
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Bleach thoughts

So, this will have some spoilers... If you don't want to read it, then get out of here.

I was thinking about the episode where it revealed how Ichigo's mother died... To that Angler-Fisher hollow, right? Well if he ate her soul, that would mean she turns into a hollow as well, yes? ...Well from the start of the series, we know that something is up with all the hollows... They seem to be gunning for Ichigo (although this might just be because of his high spirit density). ...We once saw that one guy devoured in the hollow world and ordered by some unseen hollow. Now, that hollow could either be the Angler himself or Ichigo's mother. Any thoughts?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2005, 10:18 PM   #2
[Daisuke]
Eeeek!

[Daisuke] is an unknown quantity at this point
when you get eaten by a hollow you don't turn into a hollow, your soul gets devoured, a hollow is caused when their chain of fate is removed from their body, if they haven't gone too soul society allready.
Old 02-27-2005, 11:00 PM   #3
nma
ANBU

nma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Daisuke]
when you get eaten by a hollow you don't turn into a hollow, your soul gets devoured, a hollow is caused when their chain of fate is removed from their body, if they haven't gone too soul society allready.
Didn't they say that if you were eaten by a Hollow you'd become a Hollow yourself, but you'd be under its command? Can't really remember but isn't that what happened to Inoue's brother?

nma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 11:39 PM   #4
[Daisuke]
Eeeek!

[Daisuke] is an unknown quantity at this point
no, Inoue's brother became a hollow because he stayed for too long and despaired over his sisters stop in praying for him. I don't know what happens when you get eaten by a hollow, I forget, but he transformed because as he despaired, his chain of fate disconnected.
Old 02-28-2005, 10:40 PM   #5
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
...But Inoue's brother transformed only when his soul was eaten by those other hollows. I'm watching it right now... Yeah, he was probably on his way to becoming one, but he only finally became one after getting his soul eaten.

Ch-ch-check it out.

Quote:
Hollows - Spirits that are evil. There are several ways one can become a hollow. If you die and are damned to walk the ground that you died or somewhere that is important to you, over time the hole where your heart was will grow and you will eventually be turned into a hollow (the hole can be forcefully opened and turn you into a hollow instantly as well). You can also become a hollow by being eaten by a hollow. Once you are a hollow - you first seek out the souls of loved ones in your human life. This is to help ease the pain and suffering. After that, you begin toseek out to eat souls of high spiritual concentration. The main way to defeat a hollow is by cutting off it's head.
So that means that his mother IS a hollow, right?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Old 02-28-2005, 11:08 PM   #6
minimiki
Genin

minimiki is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
So that means that his mother IS a hollow, right?

umm not really, his mother was still alive then, humans dont become hollow, only dead souls do. even though her soul was eaten shes not a hollow becuz she was alive wen that happened

ehehe...not very clear but watever ><
Old 03-01-2005, 11:02 PM   #7
DarkAztek
Sand Man

Wait, I don't see where the anime says that... At all. When a human dies, their spirit goes out of the body right there, right? So then the soul was eaten... Just like the Angler said, "She was so yummy." Plus he had the soul in his memory to use as a lure...