A new form of doujutsu - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-31-2007, 10:25 PM   #16
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold
Re: A new form of doujutsu

maybe wat he was trying to say is make the eyesight of the user better like wat a binoculars can do or a cam recorder... but still still think its impossible bec the specialness(don't know if theres such a word) of byakugan and sharingan will be for nought
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2007, 10:28 PM   #17
lesserblade
ANBU

lesserblade is an unknown quantity at this point

well one thing is that i think that it is possible to enhance ur eyesight wit chakra but not make a new Doujutsu i think it will be able to see through techniques kinda like the byuukugan and be able to counter attacks but not copy it like the sharingan now u might be able to remeber the hand signs and able to do them but if u dont have the chakra than it wont work
Old 01-31-2007, 10:39 PM   #18
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesserblade View Post
well one thing is that i think that it is possible to enhance ur eyesight wit chakra but not make a new Doujutsu i think it will be able to see through techniques kinda like the byuukugan and be able to counter attacks but not copy it like the sharingan now u might be able to remeber the hand signs and able to do them but if u dont have the chakra than it wont work
but that hasta do with memory, not eyesight. So in the end, focusing chakra in your eyes is pretty useless.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:47 PM   #19
dflynchimp
Missing-Nin

dflynchimp is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesserblade View Post
correction, you CAN make a new dojutsu. What you can't make is a new bloodline limit. Dojutsu simply means ninjutsu performed through the eyes, which one can master without having any bloodline limit. What you can't do is perform specialized dojutsus that originate from a bloodline limit, like the MS
dflynchimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:00 PM   #20
cursesealer
ANBU

Location: At someplace somewhere with someone that somebody knew
cursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of light

But remember that certain douijutsus can cause blindness if overused..........*cough*..MS..........B ut many doijutsus will just be used as genjutsus. So brush up on ur illusions.

member of the Akatsuki FC

My apprentice in training: naruto_the_demon_fox

One day, when I have enough money,
I shall buy all of the world's belguim waffles and pancakes.

cursesealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:05 PM   #21
dflynchimp
Missing-Nin

come to think about it, there has to be something inherently evil about the Mangekyo Sharingan if it ate away at your eyesight but you weren't able to fix it with normal medical ninjutsu. I mean someone with Itachi's level has to have thought of a way to combat the side effects of the MS if it were possible.

Dojutsus seem to be primarily genjutsus, but as shown in the manga can be used as physical ninjutsu attacks (kakashi using his MS on Deidara). They have the advantage of quick activation without handseals, but probably use more chakra as a trade off.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:26 AM   #22
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

then is a rasengan a kind of doujutsu?
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:25 AM   #23
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

doujutsus are jutsus that involve the usage of bloodlimits revolving around the eyes....like what the hyuuga and uchiha clans have.....

using and molding chakra cannot replace genes someone is born with.....also chakra cannot create everything......chakra in the eyes to get a doujutsu isnt possible since you need the genes/dna for it the special eyes themselves....you cannot create those with chakra....
Old 02-01-2007, 02:58 AM   #24
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

actually amigo thatd probably screw up your eyes if anything, look what happend to Itachi when he used Mangekyou too many times. Too much chakra strain (or even a little over a fixed period of time) can damage them
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:50 AM   #25
cursesealer
ANBU

Location: At someplace somewhere with someone that somebody knew
cursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of light

But there has to be someway in healing them. He must've already known this and has a way to aleviate his symptons. Like what if Kabuto has the solution?

member of the Akatsuki FC

My apprentice in training: naruto_the_demon_fox

One day, when I have enough money,
I shall buy all of the world's belguim waffles and pancakes.

cursesealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:20 AM   #26
dflynchimp
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEcCrIx View Post
then is a rasengan a kind of doujutsu?
hardly. Rasengan projects chakra through the hands. Dojutsu projects chakra through the eyes.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:31 AM   #27
lesserblade
ANBU

lesserblade is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
but that hasta do with memory, not eyesight. So in the end, focusing chakra in your eyes is pretty useless
well so does the Sharingan cause all it does is Memorize the hand seals and stores it in ur long term memory and is kinda a direct access to it therefor u can call up on that memory when ever u want and be able to use it again just as if u did back when u first copied it but the difference is that the sharingan can proccess that information quicker and be able to go through ur memory bank and come right back to u as ur copying it
Old 02-01-2007, 11:12 AM   #28
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursesealer View Post
But there has to be someway in healing them. He must've already known this and has a way to aleviate his symptons. Like what if Kabuto has the solution?
unlikely....like most powerful jutsus, there is always a price to pay for its usage...
Old 02-01-2007, 01:03 PM   #29
browsera
Genin

browsera is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! good for you!!! kishi didnt thingk this b4!!!!

MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY
browsera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:47 PM   #30
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_666 View Post
okay let me explain it to you then code it isn't a magical ability it is what i would like to call a chakra ability. you have to mold a little amount of chakra to a certain part of the body to enhance it. Sakura and Tsunade can mold there chakra to there fists or legs and makes them hit a whole lot stronger. so if you can mold chakra to you eyes you can make them stronger and faster eyesight so you can "copy" moves the sharingan and if you add a little more than you could possibly see the tenketsu likethe byukugan?
I get what you are trying to say, but I want to point that it is highly unlikely in the ninja world. And for the basis of your argument, Sakura and Tsunade really just release a certain amount of chakra in an instant to possess massive strength. They don't really have that physical strength increased by chakra with that hit. It is that at that instant that contact is about to be made (or is made) they release a certain amount of chakra to do damage. So that is the secret to their strenth. So on the basis of your argument of increasing eyesight, chakra would only be released from it.