Valentines day(What do you have planned for your crush?) - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 03:18 PM   #16
Black Chakra
Genin

Black Chakra is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Valentines day(What do you have planned for your crush?)

I don't know I have a GF and she hasn't talked to me in a while.And I think I have a Crush on me She's coming over for the SUper Bowl party.

Old 02-04-2007, 05:02 PM   #17
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Not really, she aint hardly around away so yeah but I may pull some G.Money magic anyway...

Note this is a drunk post and subject to change laterz
Old 02-04-2007, 05:49 PM   #18
YondaimeUzumaki
Chuunin

YondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiek View Post
If anyone has a secret lover how will you tell them?

Well I have been talking to this girl that I started liking because she has a great personality and the friends who I told I like her said she definately likes me but I am too much of a hinata to go up to her and say "Hey, I like you....".
This is the ultimate plan I came up with in math class. I plan on buying a valentines day card and getting my friend to write "Happy Valentines day from your secret admirer" so she can't recognize my handwriting. My handwriting is very easily recognized by many of my friends because it is so sloppy. Then On Valentines day I will go to school like I normally do but I usually get there at 45 minutes before school starts and there is nobody but the art and P.E. teacher around. I will go to her locker and stick the valentine in her locker by the air slot things. I already measured and the slots are 5 and a half inches wide so I know how big to get the card.
All day she will be guessing but she will probably find out because I will drop hints around for her to pick up on.

I fell in love with this girl after I got to know her. It wasn't one of those things where you fall in love as soon as you look at them. We are always smiling at each other for no reason and my friends keeps on telling me she likes me a lot and it is pretty obvious. I pass notes to her sometimes in class.

So what will you plan to be doing to your love on Valentines day? Chocolates, teddy bear, or a lovely card?
If only it was that simple T.T I have to dedicate a good 2 weeks plus to a girl before considering valentines day, if I don't they'll think they're too special and become the dominant one in the relationship. And well she's not exacty a crush more a nice girl, I may or may not talk to her.

Onion Head Emotes, Taking over Naruto Lounge one post at a time...

Old 02-05-2007, 12:48 AM   #19
Solus Bringer
Jounin

Solus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really nice

i have no idea what i am going to do for SH help anyone

The people I know IN NL

Sakura Haruno93= Just an awesome girl
Lonely Ninja= cool dude very pychotic
SI=One of my best friends here
*Sakura*= Yeah shes fun to be around
Dec= Don't really know why just cool person
Kluang=HE is well Robot lover
Narutoharuno=Funny person
NarutoBaka=assistant to SharingonC and my friend
Lilk=He hides in the shadows
Tabris="SexyFemale" lol
Ami=cool girl
Old 02-05-2007, 07:31 AM   #20
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point

Weeellll. This Valentine's Day, I've decided to make it somewhat symbolic. I've tried proposing to this one girl a couple of times but I've decided to finish it on this day because if this drags on any longer I won't be able to cope with anything. I'm going to get two roses, one red, and the other one white. The red one symbolizes passion and my desire for her. The white one will signify purity and her perseverence of not giving in to anyone else. I'm going to tie them together with a single card with a poem I've written and hang it on her locker. If this doesn't work, then I don't know what will. But anyhow, like Offthechain said, in Japan, Korea, and Taiwan, the White Day thing comes into play, but that "holiday" was made with a sole purpose of candy stores getting to sell their merchandise a second time after Valentines so I'm just going to follow the traditional Valentines Day of guys giving chocolates first.

Last edited by Kekkei Genkai; 02-05-2007 at 07:32 AM.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:30 AM   #21
Mooch

Nothing. Valentine's Day is just another useless holiday to get people to buy lovey dovey crap, make the lonely feel much more lonely and to give people an excuse to fuck as much as possible.

Plus, my two 'crushes' are taken.

Old 02-05-2007, 05:55 PM   #22
Hinata sama
Genin

Hinata sama is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with mooch Valentine's day sucks!!!
Old 02-05-2007, 08:21 PM   #23
YondaimeUzumaki
Chuunin

YondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
Nothing. Valentine's Day is just another useless holiday to get people to buy lovey dovey crap, make the lonely feel much more lonely and to give people an excuse to fuck as much as possible.

I wonder would your opinion be the same if they weren't but I can guess already that it probably would be, I'll still ask though.

Also a tip go to any mall/shopping centre around 2pm and you'll find the majority (like 75%) of girls there without guys. And girls will find 75% of boys at home on their Wiis infact 95% my friend got one and he hasn't stopped playing it since, it's guuuud though.

Onion Head Emotes, Taking over Naruto Lounge one post at a time...

Old 02-05-2007, 08:26 PM   #24
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch View Post

Any day with choclate is a good day.

- Heraclitus
Old 02-05-2007, 08:53 PM   #25
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of

Valentine's day makes me feel alone and unloved. I was the only one who didn't get a valentine last year in my class. whatever. i'm used to being alone. Never really had too many friends. *sulks in corner*
Old 02-05-2007, 09:18 PM   #26
SHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545
Genin

SHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545 will become famous soon enoughSHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545 will become famous soon enoughSHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545 will become famous soon enough

Yea, ever since 7th grade I started hating Valentine's Day, too. It betrayed me T.T"...anyways, I think it's really pointless. If it were such a significant holiday, we'd be out of school by then >_<!

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ÇHïÑ€§€ ®€Ð ð®åg¤ñ ßåßë°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Old 02-05-2007, 10:22 PM   #27
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by YondaimeUzumaki View Post
I wonder would your opinion be the same if they weren't but I can guess already that it probably would be, I'll still ask though.
If they werent, I wouldnt need vday to be an excuse to fuck as much as humanly possible. (:

so, v-day still sucks.

Old 02-05-2007, 10:48 PM   #28
LightDreamer
Jounin

LightDreamer is on a distinguished road

Lol what do I have planned for Valentines day! I am volunteering at OBA [Ontario Band Association] for 13 hours where I will gladly yell and scream and tell people slightly younger than I am to sit down and STFU.

As for for my crush, I guess I won't see him all day. Oh poo, missing the chance to see him hounded by lots of massive breasted women and shirts they give dogs.

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

The adulation of strangers.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:22 AM   #29
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm...valentines day? I'ma bang my girlfriend then KILL CHRIS GRIFFIN!!!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 03:12 PM   #30
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

lol, sounds like a plan

i have to do valentines day early because im leaving for florida, but i will buy a shit load of flowers. my women likes calla lillys, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Closed Thread