Anyone Know How to Fix Headphones? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 03-11-2007, 01:19 AM   #1
SHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545
Genin

SHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545 will become famous soon enoughSHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545 will become famous soon enoughSHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545 will become famous soon enough
Anyone Know How to Fix Headphones?

Well, first off, I don't know where this category should be posted so I guess I'll put it up here. Anyways, I'm sick and tired of my headphones breaking after a few months and me having to buy another pair just to have them broken a few months later! Anyone here know how to repair standard iPod headphones?? Right now, the sound of both phones are unbalanced; the right one is louder than the left...can anyone here tell me how to repair it if you are able to??

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ÇHïÑ€§€ ®€Ð ð®åg¤ñ ßåßë°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

SHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-11-2007, 04:46 AM   #2
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Anyone Know How to Fix Headphones?

Here tell you what, don't get the ipod earphones in the first place. Buy those headset things that fold up. Those last a long time. But from my limited knowledge of earphones, push the cord leading into the earpiece in. Usually the cause of sound loss is because the wires aren't usually connected right. But when that happens, just get a new pair because those are signs showing that it's starting to break.
Kekkei Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 05:38 AM   #3
anarion
Genin

anarion can only hope to improve

Yeah, those ipod earphones doesnt give good quality sound either, you'd be better off buying a koss headset, i have one, it has much better sound quality and a life warranty.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:51 PM   #4
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Does the unbalanced sounds only when you plug them in your Ipod? Does it sound ok when you plug it in another music device. If that isn't the case just buy new ones. Not much you can do. You can try to fix them but it will just eventually break.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote